Hisakawa Koukou: School of Anime Cliches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, gosh >_< No relationships means no drama.. I WANT DRAMA xD

• Love
Reactions: VengefulPeanut
But what would you give me to not do that?

*pops in two hours late for everyone to read in the morning*
*pulls out folder and turns on powerpoint presentation*
Hiraku is attracted to intelligence in general, so if you show off how you think then he just might fall for your brain. Which sounds a bit twisted, now that I read that again, but it's true. He's also attracted to hot people. All the hot people. Every. Single. One. But being shallow and dull is a huge turn-off. There you go, the key to his lazy little heart, Ai.
As for Mira... her standards are low. If you're not a douchepants or a liar, don't have creepy interests, are decently attractive, and can somehow navigate through her sensitivity and probably confusion towards your romantic intentions, then you're good to go (>‿◠)b

Please, for the love of waifus, do not make Robert the nice-guy protagonist who is oblivious to all romantic advances made towards him. Sachiko, I beg of you.
There's my bad Corpse Party reference for the day.

Adrian and Hiraku could work. That's all I'm saying. Also, Adrian is so cute! I think his new appearance fits him a lot better. Who's his faceclaim?
I don't think Hiraku and Imogen are meant to be, he's too much of smartass to be with her XP
But I'm rooting for Immy to win Robert over!
Adrian X Hiraku might be possible huh? Oh I have to see this..

Also Adrian's face claim is Rin Hoshizora from Love Live!

• Thank You
Reactions: growl
I realized that when I saw the bottom. If it wasn't for the card looking thing I would've been left in the dark.

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

11755712_412648165603660_6437600929746610167_n.jpg

|| Full Name ||
Ren Nakahara

|| Nickname ||
Waters; Given to her from her name meaning water lily

|| Age ||
Seventeen

|| Date of Birth ||
April 4th 1998

|| Zodiac ||
Tiger (Chinese Zodiac)
Aries (Horoscope)

|| Place of Birth ||
Sendai, Japan

|| Nationality ||
Japanese

|| Sex ||
Female

|| Sexuality ||
Homosexual

|| Personality ||
+Selfless
+Protective
+Calm
+Dependable
-Secretive
-Introvert
-Quiet
-Unorthodox laugh

|| Likes ||
+Thunderstorms
+Apocalyptic literature
+Calm People
+Soft music
+Fish
+Water
+Nature
+Midnight sky
+Cool breezes

|| Dislikes ||
-Irritating People
-Mistreatment of animals
-Heatwaves
-Romance novels
-Heavy Metal music
-Things making no sense
-Breaking/Broken objects

|| Hobbies ||
Photography

|| Fears ||
·Insectophobia; Fear of Insects
·Agrizoophobia; Fear of wild animals
·Arsonphobia; Fear of Fire

|| History ||
Ren was the first child of her mother, Mai, and her father, Toshiyuki. Her mother was a dance teacher while her father was a businessman. Ren was sent to America for grade school and middle school, once she finished middle school she traveled back to her old home to her mom. During middle school Ren started liking females, though she refused to tell her family knowing they'd over-react, Her mother told her about a boarding school in Japan that she'd go to for high school, she'd meet people from all over the world but Ren would barely talk there since she found out females were more attracted to then males. Her old room was turned into a office with a giant fish tank, she found a lovely blue freshwater angelfish and named it Kaoru, so her mom could look at a living creature and think of her only child.

||Relationships ||

|| Mana Kada ||
"I've seen her around school, never talk to her though, She's kinda cute, not I wouldn't date her."

|| Jean King ||
"I might know him, I might not I really don't know, I could have seen him around school but I don't know most of the peoples names here by memory."

Imogen Keyrair
"Isn't that the girl from America? If so only know that, her name and what she looks like."

|| Hilda Narina ||
"She's a sweet person and her hair colour is gorgeous, her eyes like the oceans, Okay I might find her stunning. "

|| Fujiko Hirijikawa ||
"I'm sure she's sweet and all but she's to sociable for me."

|| Gregory Jonathan Jerry Stein ||
"He's easy to talk to, when he's not being sarcastic."

|| Yuuto Kadakawa ||
"I'd actually have heard some things about him and I really want to talk to him face to face, though I probably won't."

|| Reika Hanami ||
"I've seen her from afar and I think she's quite cute, but I don't need someone knowing my secret."

|| Akuma Ayaka ||
"She's quite creative, and some-what scares me. Though her cat ears are cute."

|| Hakuno Nashiko ||
"I know she has the nickname ghost, I don't want to find out why she was given that nickname."

|| Mirabella Orand ||
"To put it nicely, she acts like a child, and she's very cheerful which it's go to know you can go to her when your sad."

|| Hiraku Hirabayashi ||

"He's a loyal guy though he can be touchy, I normally don't talk to him that often."

|| Katsumi Yukimura ||

"She's strange, I'd be happy to get to know her but for know I can only call her strange."

|| Johann Harrison ||

"I've talked to him a few times and he wears a necklace, that's rather dashing in my eyes. He is a kind guy, hopefully we can be good friends."

|| Isabella Masamoto ||

"I barely speak to her but when I do I can't help look at her eyes, they are beautiful, she is a loyal person and I'd love to get to know her better. "

|| Adrian Vaughn ||
"I know he's a cross-dresser and I don't care we all are humans, it just makes me different."

|| Mayu Yorihase ||
She's so cute, I've tried walking to her but I turned away and walked away."

|| Robert West ||
"He's a little chatty, though I can deal it, he is fun to hang around."

|| Ai Tsubaki ||
"She's fun to hang around though she can get pushy at times, though she's a awesome person either way."

|| Elaina Aguillon ||
"Elaina is my roommate at Hisakawa Koukou. We get along on some things and some things she desires I dislike, She is a great person though, even if she can be quite blunt."

|| Quinn Masanori ||
"We don't really get along, I mean we could if we wanted to but I'm not the social type, I mean I barely talk. I have heard of his past and I don't really care it's the past."

|| Jayson Hawthorne ||
"He's actually fun to hang with and this is coming from a girl who is practically mute, I know little about his past, but again the past is the past it doesn't make you are. "

|| Marcus Kane ||
"It's nothing personally but I don't like him, I don't hate him I just don't like him. I've only talked too him a handful. He can be annoying and I can hang around him if I wanted to I just don't think we can ever be friends."

|| Owen Galbraith ||
"He's well childish and nervous around most people, don't know why and I'd like to know as it's nothing to harsh. I hear he's afraid of ants, so we share part of a fear."

|| Toshi Kadoka ||

|| Other ||
Has a heavy Japanese accent when she speaks English

|| Grade ||
Junior
|| Class and Homeroom Teacher ||
2-A
Teacher Unknown

|| Subjects ||

06:00 am - Cafeteria Opens for Breakfast

08:30 am - Classes Begin
08:30 - 09:00 am - Homeroom
09:00 - 10:00 am - Physics
10:00 - 11:00 am - Philosophy
11:00 - 12:00 pm - Gym
12:00 - 01:00 pm - Lunch in the Cafeteria
01:00 - 02:00 pm - Biology
02:30 - 03:00 pm - Japanese and Literature
03:00 pm - End of classes

03:00 pm - 08:00 pm - Free Time for Clubs and other Activities
08:00 pm - Cafeteria Closes

|| Clubs ||
None

|| Dorm room ||
Eight

|| Roommate ||
Elaina Aguillon

|| Dorm interior ||
small-bedroom-design-ideas-904.jpg

Ren has her laptop hidden behind the lamp.
Clothes kept in the drawer under the bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Can you reduce the text size a bit? That's so large that it stops being easy to read and goes back to being difficult to read. Also definitions of the three phobias would be nice. It's easier for you to explain it than it is for everyone else to individually look them up.
As for the Relationships (Same applies for @XxDreamingxX ): "I have no clue who that is" is a cop out. It's first impressions, you don't have to do anything detailed, and not doing it at all for the difficult characters is just lazy. It's like you cant be arsed reading the other character sheets for a lot of them and you literally just read the names off the club list.

Last edited:
The ones I have issue with, for both of you:

Wallflower:
|| Hilda Narina ||
"Sorry I don't know whom that is, I probably have seen her but that might just be it."

|| Gregory Jonathan Jerry Stein ||
"He's okay, I guess."

|| Akuma Ayaka ||
"I have no clue whom that is."

|| Mirabella Orand ||
"She's one of the Freshmans, I know that for sure. The rest is blanks."

|| Hirabayashi Hiraku ||
"We aren't well acquainted, at all."

|| Johann Harrison ||
"I've just heard of him now, so he's unknown to me."

|| Isabella Masamoto ||
"I've seen her once or twice, never spoken a word to her."

|| Robert West ||
"I simply have no idea who he is."

|| Tsubaki Ai ||
"I... I've never heard of her."

Dreaming:
Hilda Narina
"I see her now and again but we never talk."

Jean King
"We're classmates."

Hirabayashi Hiraku
"Who?"
^This one is the worst. Just one word. no effort at all.

Baki Asuman
"Never heard of him."

Adrian Vaughn
"I only know his name."

Tsubaki Ai
"We're club-mates."

Isabella Masamoto
"We're in the same club."

Johann Harrison
"Never heard of him."

Fujiko Hirijikawa
"We're both in Student Council."

Gregory Stein
"We're in the same club."

Reika Hanami
"Club-Writing."

^7 in a row where it looks like you just read from the clubs list.

How do you do that eye thing with the pictures? I wanna post as soon as possible!
Those face shots are given to you when you're character entry is put in the intro post. Of course, since @Karakui is the one who has access to it, it would seem you'd need to address the issues they've brought up.

@~Wallflower~
Ren Nakahara

• Broken Character Image: Strangely enough, I can only see your character image on phone but not on my computer. I'd suggest you download the image off tumblr and upload it somewhere else (It's also possible to upload to an iwaku post itself)
  • Text Size too Big: Please use text size 3 like the rest of us. That text size is too big by default - requiring a lot more scrolling to read through than it should.
  • Relationships: I'd unfortunately have to agree with Karakui here. With the first character I took the 'not having an opinion' as being a part of the other character's personality, but seeing this twice seems to indicate you two joined the RP to exclusively RP interact with just each other. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. But when it looks like you're kind of disregarding everyone else it looks like you two might be better off in the one-on-one format. Hisakawa is a group RP where you'll be expected to interact with all the other different characters - they are not just a conveniently colorful backdrop for your background.
If I was mistaken, then please rewrite the Character Relationships that Karakui mentioned in the above post with a bit more thought.

Last edited:
Is this still accepting?
Yes we are! You are free to join, but please make sure you fill out your CS properly.

EDIT:

Also, wasn't sure if @Katsumi Y. was trying to summon a Hakuno and almost had the most recent post have her appear, or if Katsumi was just going to wait till lunchtime passes due to not being able to post or something.

Last edited:
@Ehb, @Karakui, I'll get it fixed right away, I guess I shouldn't do seven hours straight typing, it shall be fixed within a few minutes to a hour(s).

Hilda Narina
"We're both in the Martial Arts club. She's a little shy but good at what she does. I don't know much about her though."

Mana Kada
"She's that simmer girl right? The one everyone calls Fish? She seems cool but I don't really know her all that well."

Kadakawa Yuuto
"He's a nice guy despite the things people are saying. I don't believe he's a pervert though. And I won't until I see it with my own eyes."

Katsumi Yukimura
"I don't get her deal. She hates rich people but doesn't even put in the effort to meet them. She's nothing but trouble."

Jean King
"Yeah, I know him. We're classmates. He seems pretty chill. Maybe a little too chill."

Miyamoto Megumi
"I like her passion for the Paranormal but I don't know anything else."

Andre Beaulieu
"He teaches one of my classes so we're acquaintances."

Akuma Ayaka
"She's pretty cool. I especially like her cat ears."

Mirabelle Orand
"Despite her child-like personality, I thing she'd be a good friend to have."

Hirabayashi Hiraku
"Who? Wait, the guy with brown hair and green eyes? I've seen him here and there but I've never spoken to him."

Mayu Yorihase
"She's the girl everyone talks about. They always go to her when they need questions answered. She seems pretty chill."

Robert West
"Robert. I used to have a crush on him. He's a pretty cool guy and would be a good friend."

Imogen Keyrair
"Imogen.... Oh! You must mean that new girl. She seems pretty chill. I think she has a crush on Robert. she just acts differently around him, ya know?."

Adrian Vaughn
"He's that cross-dresser right? Yeah, were in a few classes together but I've never spoken to him.."

Seraphina Trinity
"She's my private tutor after school. I don't have enough time during school so I take her class during my first free time."

Tsubaki Ai
"Ai-Chan, huh? She freaks me out a little. Not only is sh pushy but people say that she has all the latest gossip. If you ask me, I'd say you should stay away from her unless you want trouble."

Isabella Masamoto
"Isa-Chan? Yeah, I know her. She takes all the same clubs as me. She may be a Tsundere but I think she's cool to hang with."

Johann Harrison
"Who? Oh, you mean the swimmer? I've seen him here and there but I don't know anything about him."

Fujiko Hirijikawa
"You mean Fuji-Chan? We're both in the student council. She's nice but should show more emotion."

Gregory Stein
"Gregory as in the one who looks really tough? He's in the Bookworms club with me. He's pretty cool but does lose his temper rather easily."

Reika Hanami
"We're in the same club. She seems like a pretty chill girl. I don't know much about her except that she likes cats."

I have updated Elaina's relationship with everyone. Now it's a little more detailed. I made a few changes, like adding Ren and changing her Relationship with Robert.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hilda Narina
"We're both in the Martial Arts club. She's a little shy but good at what she does. I don't know much about her though."

Mana Kada
"She's that simmer girl right? The one everyone calls Fish? She seems cool but I don't really know her all that well."

Kadakawa Yuuto
"He's a nice guy despite the things people are saying. I don't believe he's a pervert though. And I won't until I see it with my own eyes."

Katsumi Yukimura
"I don't get her deal. She hates rich people but doesn't even put in the effort to meet them. She's nothing but trouble."

Jean King
"Yeah, I know him. We're classmates. He seems pretty chill. Maybe a little too chill."

Miyamoto Megumi
"I like her passion for the Paranormal but I don't know anything else."

Andre Beaulieu
"He teaches one of my classes so we're acquaintances."

Akuma Ayaka
"She's pretty cool. I especially like her cat ears."

Mirabelle Orand
"Despite her child-like personality, I thing she'd be a good friend to have."

Hirabayashi Hiraku
"Who? Wait, the guy with brown hair and green eyes? I've seen him here and there but I've never spoken to him."

Mayu Yorihase
"She's the girl everyone talks about. They always go to her when they need questions answered. She seems pretty chill."

Robert West
"Robert. I used to have a crush on him. He's a pretty cool guy and would be a good friend."

Imogen Keyrair
"Imogen.... Oh! You must mean that new girl. She seems pretty chill. I think she has a crush on Robert. she just acts differently around him, ya know?."

Adrian Vaughn
"He's that cross-dresser right? Yeah, were in a few classes together but I've never spoken to him.."

Seraphina Trinity
"She's my private tutor after school. I don't have enough time during school so I take her class during my first free time."

Tsubaki Ai
"Ai-Chan, huh? She freaks me out a little. Not only is sh pushy but people say that she has all the latest gossip. If you ask me, I'd say you should stay away from her unless you want trouble."

Isabella Masamoto
"Isa-Chan? Yeah, I know her. She takes all the same clubs as me. She may be a Tsundere but I think she's cool to hang with."

Johann Harrison
"Who? Oh, you mean the swimmer? I've seen him here and there but I don't know anything about him."

Fujiko Hirijikawa
"You mean Fuji-Chan? We're both in the student council. She's nice but should show more emotion."

Gregory Stein
"Gregory as in the one who looks really tough? He's in the Bookworms club with me. He's pretty cool but does lose his temper rather easily."

Reika Hanami
"We're in the same club. She seems like a pretty chill girl. I don't know much about her except that she likes cats."

I have updated Elaina's relationship with everyone. Now it's a little more detailed. I made a few changes, like adding Ren and changing her Relationship with Robert.​

Oh god... another one... Robert best get running before Yandere Immy-chan comes back again!

Status
Not open for further replies.