Hisakawa Koukou: School of Anime Cliches

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You ask Ehb because Ehb knows how to do em.

How does one get an Image/Eye Cut Out? Do you do it yourself?

If you're looking for the one for Isabella I already made one. You should be able to see it in your character entry in the Intro Post. Otherwise I uaually make one as soon as I see a new character sheet pop in.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Ehb

I edited my form! There are now relationships, a dorm change, and her theme song! But may I keep the Time Table so I know where to be at certain times? It's for my personal reference.

To mimic a particularly Moe Nyan:

Robert: I don't get why I'm receiving all of this... well... you know... female attention.

Me:
tumblr_lxkj7jhYFA1qkmpj8o1_500.gif

Reactions: Kitsune
I blame his face. *sighs* Pardon my weebspeak, but Akkey makes my kokoro go doki doki.
tumblr_my0olxGY9R1ricjqho1_500.gif

He's even hot as a demon like
tumblr_mv4wxtYjC11s3dw0xo1_500.gif

I'll go beyond the boundary if it's with him heehee *wink wink nudge nudge kick kick* *falls out of chair*
Okay that's enough for today.

In other news, I'm going to start work on my first post for the new IC. I don't even remember where I left my characters, so I'm just going to plop them down in the cafeteria. Anyone want to interact with Mira or Hiraku?

Reactions: VengefulPeanut
Me: Look what you did Immy you scared him.

Yandere!Immy: But he's been seeing other girls Moe..That can't happen! He *Inhales* belongs *Inhales* to only *Inhales* ME!!!

Me: Why do I even talk to you when your like this? -_(\ also fun fact me and Akkey share the same birthday.

I blame his face. *sighs* Pardon my weebspeak, but Akkey makes my kokoro go doki doki.
tumblr_my0olxGY9R1ricjqho1_500.gif

He's even hot as a demon like
tumblr_mv4wxtYjC11s3dw0xo1_500.gif

I'll go beyond the boundary if it's with him heehee *wink wink nudge nudge kick kick* *falls out of chair*
Okay that's enough for today.

In other news, I'm going to start work on my first post for the new IC. I don't even remember where I left my characters, so I'm just going to plop them down in the cafeteria. Anyone want to interact with Mira or Hiraku?
I don't blame you..I Think he's hot too *Tsundere mode activate* not that I'm willing to admit it.

Not even going to beat around the bush, I'm male and think he's attractive but ah well. ^^

If it helps, I'll make sure Mana doesn't fall for you.
Paha~ She seems way too dedicated to other things for that. ^^

True. True. I think the only one who could sway her into things like that is Tsubaki

True. True. I think the only one who could sway her into things like that is Tsubaki
Tsubaki's a romance beast, though. :) Although, I can't knowingly see her as someone who would get into a relationship herself ever since I called her a 'love guru'. I mean... I just can't stop picturing her as Mike Myers...

loveguru.gif

umMdvFg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mira: Ai-chan! You have to find Kada-san happiness in the form of another person! She's your new target! Who do you want me to push into her?
tumblr_mgdzkzCHq11rvbl4vo5_250.gif

Me: Isn't she adorable? Also, I command you to add that picture to Tsubaki's CS.

Mira: Ai-chan! You have to find Kada-san happiness in the form of another person! She's your new target! Who do you want me to push into her?
tumblr_mgdzkzCHq11rvbl4vo5_250.gif

Me: Isn't she adorable? Also, I command you to add that picture to Tsubaki's CS.
Me: I might sneak it into the RP. I'll have Tsubaki open up a Love-Guru business and that will be the poster she puts up around school ;)

Ai: *Over walky-talky* Mira-chan, Johann is the target. I say again, Johann is the target. Commence operation MaHann! Operation MaHann is a go!

I have this gut wrenching feeling that Ai and Mira are going to be the most hated people in the school. ^^ People will just be dreading who they ship and target next.

Mira, whilst trying (and failing) to shove Mana into Johann: You must understand, Johann is the mate of your soul! I am only aiding destiny!

Mira would have unfailing confidence in who Ai ships. She's kind of clueless about romantic attraction, so anything Ai says goes... >.>

Mira, whilst trying (and failing) to shove Mana into Johann: You must understand, Johann is the mate of your soul! I am only aiding destiny!

Mira would have unfailing confidence in who Ai ships. She's kind of clueless about romantic attraction, so anything Ai says goes... >.>
This could end lethally.

Ai, from the other side trying to push Johann into Mana: Don't fight against it! It's clear you two are perfect for each other! You need to take the initiative! Girls love it when a guy has confidence!

Status
Not open for further replies.