Hisakawa Koukou: School of Anime Cliches

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good idea. Y'all we're stopping talking about dead relatives and pets and whatnot now. They're making Ehb sad.

Damn, and just before I snook in my witty anecdote about my dead waifu. :'(

Well if we're having witty anecdotes, then I'll mention my dead hopes and dreams.

[BCOLOR=#ff0000][I'm Writing this in Big Letters Because This Post Is Important!][/BCOLOR]

So I've set Robert free so he can wreak havoc and get things chugging out there - and hopefully that was the only thing that made the RP 'brake' there. He also successfully started the first step on Hakuno's story.

It's going to be up to you guys to try starting something up clubwise. I have Mayu available to initiate the 'club plots', but that requires knowing one of the clubs is doing stuff.

The stuff with the class representative elections showed me how you all react to me doing an 'on the rails' sort of rp running (at least in my mind). The club time is the chance to show me how you guys run 'off the rails/freeform' as Karakui advocates. Please give me this chance to not do things exclusively on rails as a GM just to keep the RP rolling!

I don't have the drive left to post everything Karakui needs to update. So for now, here's Ehb's posting ratings of people in the RP.

This is what I mentally think of the players in the RP at the moment in terms of their 'posting reliability.' To keep it simple, look at the 'in summary part'. If you're in the upper two tiers, then you're fine. The lower half is for people I think may be gone. Though 'creatively' named, don't feel discouraged if you see yourself listed as a 'secondary character'. It simply means your posting rate isn't as high as the regulars, and you'll still be kept in mind. What it really says is: 'I know you're involved, but can't post all the time, and I eagerly await those moments when you are able to post more'.

@Karakui - Ethernet Cord in a Palm Tree.
@RareSecret - Dubious But Still Involved.
@NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎ - Almost OOC Exclusive. We're kind of losing you in the OC...!
@Lady Sandra - Quiet due to Class 3-A's situation. Please feel free to come back in the clubs.
@DANAsaur - Has worryingly gone quiet.
@Cactush - Never Finished Profile. Assumed as Dropped.
@GreenSea - May have dropped?
@growl - Involved.
@Katsumi Y. - Gold Star Reliable.
@Cookie And Cream~ - Involved.
@Kitsune - Has been quiet, but has stated intentions to return.
@VengefulPeanut - Gold Star Reliable.
@XxDreamingxX - Gold Star Reliable.
@Rithas - Gold Star Reliable.

In Summary:

Main Characters - People to Fix Plot Things On:
Peanut, Dreaming, Rithas, Katsumi, Ehb

Secondary Characters - People I hope ups their posting rate someday:
Growl, RareSecret, Growl, Lady Sandra, Nyan, Cookie and Cream

Background Characters - '...Where did they go?':
Danasaur, Karakui (Holiday), Kitsune (intending to come back?)

Written Off? - May Have Dropped:
GreenSea, Cactush

I plan to initiate the band and student council in a couple of hours if someone hasn't done so by then. I'm nearing the end of the holiday so posting rate will increase. I may make a new character to keep things interesting for myself; akuma feels too difficult to interact with.

I've put Toshi into position in the computer room to allow him to get drafted into the Video Game creation club if any of those characters will be heading there. As for Tsubaki, she'll either go into town with Immy and Mira or she'll join the bookworm/swimming club. And Robert'll be on his way to the dojo to attend the martial arts club.

[BCOLOR=#ff0000][I'm Writing this in Big Letters Because This Post Is Important!][/BCOLOR]

So I've set Robert free so he can wreak havoc and get things chugging out there - and hopefully that was the only thing that made the RP 'brake' there. He also successfully started the first step on Hakuno's story.

It's going to be up to you guys to try starting something up clubwise. I have Mayu available to initiate the 'club plots', but that requires knowing one of the clubs is doing stuff.

The stuff with the class representative elections showed me how you all react to me doing an 'on the rails' sort of rp running (at least in my mind). The club time is the chance to show me how you guys run 'off the rails/freeform' as Karakui advocates. Please give me this chance to not do things exclusively on rails as a GM just to keep the RP rolling!

I don't have the drive left to post everything Karakui needs to update. So for now, here's Ehb's posting ratings of people in the RP.

This is what I mentally think of the players in the RP at the moment in terms of their 'posting reliability.' To keep it simple, look at the 'in summary part'. If you're in the upper two tiers, then you're fine. The lower half is for people I think may be gone. Though 'creatively' named, don't feel discouraged if you see yourself listed as a 'secondary character'. It simply means your posting rate isn't as high as the regulars, and you'll still be kept in mind. What it really says is: 'I know you're involved, but can't post all the time, and I eagerly await those moments when you are able to post more'.

@NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎ - Almost OOC Exclusive. We're kind of losing you in the OC...!
@Lady Sandra - Quiet due to Class 3-A's situation. Please feel free to come back in the clubs.
@growl - Involved.

In Summary:

GreenSea, Cactush
I must have more goldstars then anyone else

time to bring out the murder axe

@growl - Involved.

In Summary:

GreenSea, Cactush
Yeah..sorry about being Absent Again. Had to stay in the hospital a few days. I've been thinking about my characters and I'm thinking about getting rid of the boys...if that's alright with you @Ehb or @Karakui

Now I have to think about what to do with Owen.

Where to make him go....

Oh, but I'll make you do something alright....

Status
Not open for further replies.