Hisakawa Koukou: School of Anime Cliches

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda forgot to actually come up with what the "whole lot of stuff" consists of for the student council, so please bear with me while I come up with a few insane situations for them to fix.

Reactions: Kitsune
I kinda forgot to actually come up with what the "whole lot of stuff" consists of for the student council, so please bear with me while I come up with a few insane situations for them to fix.
Can't forget the rabid panda bears trying to eat students faces off

that is certainly a problem.

Eh but they can be managed pretty easily by just getting class F to fight them with maths problems.

Eh but they can be managed pretty easily by just getting class F to fight them with maths problems.
True!

Maths, Rabid Panda Bears greatest weakness

I don't know if I messed up in the CS, but is it okay if I have Owen in some other. It doesn't matter too much...

You can opt to have him move in with West or Hawthorne.

@Karakui - Postly Reminder for Karakui to update the OP post.

1440392608518.gif

Postly? That's harsh. It's such an intimidating task considering how far behind I am with it that i keep putting off doing it :D

Also, I'll get a post up for Akuma and Reika some time today. Juggling between writing and working on the game I'm making.

Yeah I think I'll move him in with west

Very well.

Postly? That's harsh. It's such an intimidating task considering how far behind I am with it that i keep putting off doing it :D

When we were doing the reeboot in the conversation. I was about 1 post away from offering myself to post and maintain the intro post. Alas, I was too late.

@Everyone Else: A friendly reminder that It's perfectly okay to move things along when someone you're waiting for goes quiet after a week (measured from Reika and Akuma's last IC post). As it kind of seems with @Karakui at the moment.

Also postly reminder for Karakui to update the OP.

Oh, maybe the Vice President, Elaina (?) can bring up some (made up) points/issues that they can discuss? Or anyone, I don't know.

Oh, maybe the Vice President, Elaina (?) can bring up some (made up) points/issues that they can discuss? Or anyone, I don't know.

Yeah. That is something you can certainly do. There really isn't any kind of solid lore for the school so making stuff up is a freedom you have. Though, if you look at the club descriptions in the intro post you'll see they all have problems to address as well.

Reading over the description, do you think it's okay if I have Isabella propose a back-to-school dance or something similar to that?

Go for it. I'm all for anything that keeps the ball rolling.

Reactions: Kitsune
Yeah, poor Tsubaki's been left hanging for weeks trying to find out if the girls want to go into town XD

My, we certainly have slowed down a bit. I'm still attentively here, hoping for the other clubs to... proceed. I.. kind of don't want to say it but clubs seem to be a little tied up with everyone waiting on @Karakui. I'm just announcing that if things do continue to look like this into next week then I may choose to timeskip forward to the evening sometime in the middle of next week. In the event that such a thing happens, just remember all you have to do is mention how your previous scene wrapped up.

The evening will start off at 'dinnertime' though it will be a little bit more special on account of it being the first day. (aka, still coming up with something)

Yeah, poor Tsubaki's been left hanging for weeks trying to find out if the girls want to go into town XD
I can make a post having Mayu come back into the classroom and running into Tsubaki and Co. Stuck in time and wondering what's going on.

EDIT

Oh, and I didn't forget. Postly reminder for Karakui to update the OP.

I think a time-skip might sort all of this out. Then again, I think we have an RP setting its sights for being big with nary enough characters support it. We're way too sparse in regards to active members :/

We're waiting on me? I could swear I remember making posts recently... I must be getting senile. It might be a good idea to timeskip soon though, to some point where more people can interact with each other since clubs are relatively small. Preparations for the school festival would probably work for that with the whole event being so busy, but that seems like far too much of a jump to me.

The way I think about it is that even with a few active members that means you can develop detailed relationships with them.

Anyway, since Karakui is fine with it, I'll intend for my next post to be a timeskip forward. As hinted by the last post, and as promised from before, things are going to start happening in the school for the general story, and the next part of the RP may be dedicated towards introducing that so please look forward to it. Thank you to everyone who has stuck with us till now, I am very intent on kickstarting things considering the circle of repliers right now have boiled down to the dedicated set that I've been waiting for!

Finally, I'm probably going to introduce a third character later on for 3-A so Narina doesn't have to stare at Fujiko Oogling at Harisson all Day :P.

Reactions: VengefulPeanut
There's also Reika in 3-A. Since school has started up again now, I'll be too lazy to do much gaming so I reckon I'll be posting more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.