Hisakawa Koukou: School of Anime Cliches

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*INTENSIVE EYEBROW RAISING*
XD

I'm attempting to make a fellow antagonist that's in class 2-A that was inspired by this Song:

THIS SONG is literally their theme song and I ABSOLUTELY love it <3

XD

I'm attempting to make a fellow antagonist that's in class 2-A that was inspired by this Song:

THIS SONG is literally their theme song them and I ABSOLUTELY love it <3
Dat Base-Dropping tho

tis be intensive

XD

THIS SONG is literally their theme song and I ABSOLUTELY love it <3
Oh god, I'll be changing Robert's theme song to this he'll have so many enemies. I forecast some light brawling and moderate arguments. That is, if Jayson doesn't snap before him.

Looking forward to the drama. Time to spice up this Slice of Life anime RP.

"I've always found Conflicts to be entertaining. Ever since I found out how to inflict pain on others I've always enjoyed seeing others fight for my amusement."
Akane Natsumi

image.jpg

Full name:
Akane Natsumi
Nicknames:
♥︎ Red- A nickname (or Rather Persona) she gave herself to hide her true identity. It stemmed from her interest in Red and from the meaning of her name. (Akane=Brilliant Red)
♥︎ Natsu- A nickname from her partner in crime and her childhood friend. This nickname seemingly irritates her for some reason.
♥︎ Cellphone Girl- A nickname given to her by her past victims. One of Akane's abilities is to find out information of her classmates and other student via her cellphone, thus giving her this name.
♥︎ Mokuyoubi- Much like Natsu, this is a Name Akane isn't fond of. This was a name given to her by her middle school peers when Akane was absent every Thursday of each school year. (This will be explained in her History)
Date of Birth: January 1st.
Zodiac:
Capricorn
Place of Birth: Tokyo, Japan.
Nationality: Japanese
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Demisexual, Demiromantic
Personality:
[+] Friendly (to most), Willing to put friends above herself, Good Listener, Helpful (sometimes this is a bad thing)
[-] Apathetic, Cruel, Mean, Lonely, Scared.

In General, Akane loves Entertainment. And of that Entertainment, she enjoys seeing the idiots of her school Argue and cause drama. Of her few virtues, she is friendly (to those she considers worthy of her) and is willing to be a loyal friend to those. She is a good listener and helpful (although this is also considered a bad thing)

However, is she encounters someone she deems 'bad' or have a better life than her, she will find out about them and start spreading rumors (or rather, little white lies) about them. When around her enemies, she is apathetic (although apologizes quickly but doesn't mean it), cruel, and mean (when on her phone). She is also scared and lonely as well. In her past, she was seen as Timid and Shy due to her father's actions. This led her to not only have a hatred for her father, but also to those who have better or even greater lives than her.

♔Entertainment
♔Fighting/Arguing
♔Fictional Horror Novels
♔Telling 'Little' White lies about people
♔Staying as far away from her father as possible
♔Horror/Action Games
♔Her Cellphone

Dislikes:
☁︎Boredom
☁︎Idiots
☁︎Those who stand in her way
☁︎Her Father

Hobbies:
♚Spreading little white lies about her classmates
♚Reading Horror Novels
♚Playing Video Games
♚Collect cute charms to her cellphone
♚Take Photographs

Fears:
☠Being found out as a Liar
☠Being abandoned
☠Being Alone
☠Being Expelled from Hisakawa Koukou and having to go live with her father again.
☠Her Father

History: [WARNING: DARK THEMES AND ABUSE]
To learn about Akane, let's start back at the beginning. Akane was born on New Year's Day and her mother died after her Birth. Her Maternal Aunt and Uncle raised her as her father was at Rehab during most of her childhood. Akane was a rather shy girl at a young age and was constantly encouraged by her Aunt to have more Confidence...only to have it broken when her father was around.

Her father was a Journalist that often lied in his articles seen in Magazines and Newspapers to make things more interesting. He always (when he was sober) told Akane there was nothing wrong with telling little lies and that it always made the world 'Entertaining'. Akane always found her father's stories to be interesting, even if they were made to be lies.

Her middle school years was the start from her being a good girl to a bad gîrl. Due to her mother's death and not being able to pick up a woman, Akane's father often turned to his Daughter for his 'Urges'. Not only that, but he started to emotionally abuse and even lightly physically abuse Akane as well. He would do this every Thursday, as it was his only day off from work, and would keep Akane home claiming she was sick to 'Bond' with her. When she came to school the next day, classmates started to refer her as 'Mokuyoubi' for not showing up every Thursday, much to her stress.

With no one to talk to and no one to turn to, Akane had a mental breakdown and knew only one thing her had to do: Get the Heck away from her father. She started taking as many jobs as possible, desperate to make money and stay away from her father. Akane continued this until the end of her freshman year, where she was enrolled into Hisakawa Koukou by her only friend's mother to help her get away from her father. The reason she enrolled into HisaKou was to get away from her father, and to continue to entertain herself by doing what her father did best: Start small little lies.

image.jpg

Relationships:
•Akuma Ayaka (Ayaka-Chan): "Pathetic Really. I wonder if I can break that Chunnibyou part of her. It might do good for her. She should thank me if I do that."
•Reika Hanami (Kaichou-Sama, Hanami-San): "The President of the Student Council and My First Threat. Better be careful around her or else it will be the death of me."
•Mayu Yorihase (B*tch-San, Mayu-Chan): "My second Threat. She's the same like me...in some ways. But she's still a threat. If I make one slip up, she'll find out about me and my time as Red will be over."
•Hakuna
Hakuno Nashiko (Ghost Girl, Hakuna-Chan, Nashiko-San): "My Third Threat. She's the ghost of the school that has 'good intentions' and 'helps'. Yeah, no one has helped me. Why should someone like her help me anyways. Yet if I make a slip up, she'll probably figure it has to do with me."
•Hilda Narina (Narina-San): "A Upperclassman who is a lesbian. What do you call German Lesbians again in German?"
•Mana Kada (Fish Girl, Mana-Chan): " She doesn't seem like a lot of fun because of her little interaction. I don't find her amusing for my interests."
•Jean King (King-Kun)- "Same as Fish Girl. He bores me in some ways. They only thing I might think up that might be amusing is that he naps to think up plans to peep on girls, but that doesn't seem likely."
•Kadakawa Yuuto (Kadakawa-Kun, Hentai-Sama): "I find his story about being a player because of his sister to be amusing. I also like to call him Hentai-Sama as Red."
•Katsumi Yukimura (Yukimura-San): "My Fourth Threat. An Uppclassman that can catch onto things quickly. If I'm not careful, she'll find out and tell on me to the headmaster. Must be careful around this Stoic B*tch."
•Mirabelle Orand (Francey-Pants, Mira-Chan): "The First Year Class rep. She seems fun to mess around with. Let's see how long she can keep that without breaking."
•Hirabayashi Hiraku (Hiraku-Kun): "My Fifth Threat. I'm certain he's suspicious of me. Other than that I like him more than the rest of my peers."
•Robert West (England-Kun, West): "A boy from England. His petty squabbles with a few men in the class are rather amusing. Perhaps I can use this to my advantage. "
•Tsubaki Ai (Tsubaki-Chan, Baka Love Guru): "A Love Guru that needs to take a hint and a Hike. "My Advice for love is always right!" My A**. She the absolute worst."
•Imogen Keyrair (Imogen-Chan, Miss. Cutter, Anxiety-Chan): "My sixth Threat. She doesn't find my 'Entertainment' amusing. Looks like I'll have to get her out of my way, right Anxiety-Chan?"
•Adrian Vaughn (Adria, Vaughn-Kun, Entertainment Material): "This one is the absolute best. There's so much o can do to this Freakshow. Thanks Entertainment Material!"
•Seraphina Trinity (Trinity-Sensei, Cow): "Much like West. Cow hails from England and hates being made fun of her love life and being called farm animals. I love to call her different nicknames during my time in her class."
•Fujiko Hirijikawa (Fujiko-San)- "She's loyal, which is good. But to me, not so much. I find her boring mostly."
•Johann Harrison (Harrison-Kun, Ladies Man): "The most cruelest of men to ever walk the planet. Ladies man Scum. *Shudders*"
•Isabella Masamoto (Masamoto-Chan, Tsundere-B*tch)- "Ooh a Tsundere! I love to break them and see them break down into tears! :D ...Now...Who was I talking about?"
•Elaina Aguillon (Aguillon-San): "We seem to have a same problem. Family Issues. I don't think that will help us come together as friends, not that I don't want to be friends with her."
•Masamoto Quinn (Quinn-Kun, Masamoto-Kun): "Much like Hiraku, I like Masamoto in a way that excites me if he finds out I've been bad for long or yells at me. His temper amuses me on so many levels."
•Jayson Hawthorne (Hawthorne-Kun, Demon): "Someone who sure as heck wouldn't like me, but I sure as heck like him. Especially his nickname demon *Growls playfully*"
•Marcus Kane (Kane-Kun): "He seems my type. And after all, with Every Queen there needs a King right?"
•Owen Kane-Galbraith (Younger Kane, Galbraith-Kun): "I can't pronounce his last name for sh*t. It also appears he's the younger brother of Marcus. ...Hm...What to do with him..."
•Kadoka Toshi (Toshi-Kun): "He makes my job difficult on so many levels. Might watch out for him though."
•Kiyonaga Yamakawa (Yamakawa-Sensei, D*ckhead): "The Homeroom Teacher of Class 2-A and the Gym teacher that makes life hell for all students. Surely there's something about this D*ck that can crush him right?"
•Kazuki Norio (Norio-Sensei): "The 1-A's Homeroom Teacher. He's also my seventh threat And a teacher no less. He's also the only person I won't ruin his life over. That, and he's boring alas h*ll."

image.jpg

Grade: Junior
Class and Homeroom Teacher: 2-A
Subjects: All Subjects (she attends to meet her little labs rats)
Clubs: Newspaper Club

Dorm room and Roommate: TBA (Unless if Mayu doesn't have a roommate...but this is yet to be confirmed)
Dorm interior:
image.jpg

Theme Song:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my... so many characters. I will look her over a little later.

My next post will move 2-A to the end of the school day. On 1-A's side, I'm waiting for the teacher to take Mira off to the side, and will probably let 1-A move forward to the end of the day as well. There will be a time desync with 1-A and 2-A for a bit, but I thought it was fine considering @Peanut's previous post.

As a side note, 'time' in the RP is generally just (keep going as long as there is material/drama).

And oh boy. Robert's new theme made me think of that Larping school event idea.

EDIT: Also, why do some of us seem to misspell Hakuno as: 'Hakuna'? I mean I know they are pretty similar but I didn't pull the name off of that Disney song.

Last edited:
You sure love dark backstories.

Oh my... so many characters. I will look her over a little later.

My next post will move 2-A to the end of the school day. On 1-A's side, I'm waiting for the teacher to take Mira off to the side, and will probably let 1-A move forward to the end of the day as well. There will be a time desync with 1-A and 2-A for a bit, but I thought it was fine considering @Peanut's previous post.

As a side note, 'time' in the RP is generally just (keep going as long as there is material/drama).

And oh boy. Robert's new theme made me think of that Larping school event idea.

EDIT: Also, why do some of us seem to misspell Hakuno as: 'Hakuna'? I mean I know they are pretty similar but I didn't pull the name off of that Disney song.
I'm pretty sure one of them is me. It's that or my auto-correct has been calling it Hakuna from me writing up Masanori relationships with one of the nicknames 'Hakuna Matata' for Hakuno. I'm sorry but I just had to make that a nickname Masanori could use XD

You sure love dark backstories.
Sorry if this bothers you or others. I'm not entirely fond of light or nice backstories, because myself doesn't have a great life the same as my characters. (In one way or another, Akane's and Imogen's back stories are similar to my life in some way). Plus hearing about the bad things in today's news (I know there are good things too) also influences the back stories.

Imogen: My Anxiety and 'My bundle of nerves' also originated from Moe-Chan. She doesn't have the greatest self-esteem.

Yes...You could say that. (Also @Ehb I'm sorry for continuing to play as my characters here and there in the OOC thread. I'll stop after this).

@NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎
Everything is fine in moderation. I'm starting to come to the believe that the health of the IC is directly correlated to the OOC. So no real need to apologize, my only real worry is how your posting rate and quality might get affected by juggling so many characters...

If you have too many characters, the ones that get the least interaction get dropped, so you get reduced to a few pretty quickly anyway.

@XxDreamingxX I don't mind Jayson trying to redeem himself there, but there's a couple things you really need to look at with your most recent post.

1. Under the Japanese school system, students do not need to go to different rooms to go to different classes. Part of the reason why our locations during classes are class 1-A, 2-A, etc. It's the teachers that move from class to class.
  2. Additionally, under my last post, time should've moved to the end of the school day. Jayson shouldn't be making any mentions to moving to the last class of the day, and at that time, the teacher who confronted Jayson also logically isn't present.

Please fix these things in your post - I know that pretty much makes a lot of what you posted there invalid but we really should not have a misunderstanding how the classes work. Everyone else, please pretend that post isn't there for the time being until it's fixed. It was my intent to move time forward so @VengefulPeanut can do whatever it was they were planning.

Also, just as compensation of putting you through the trouble. If I had responded to the way Jayson chose to handle the situation there, it was probably going to immediately explode into trouble. It would've started with Hakuno knocking Jayson away due to her already being antsy about her wardrobe malfunction, and the presiding teacher was likely going to misinterpret things and drag him off for disciplinary measures (a la, what Biology-sensei had said). Drama is nice... but it's probably best to keep things focused on Marcus and co. for the time being. Feel free to use this insight for your benefit when you do a rewrite. But in general, right now putting Hakuno and Jayson together is kind of a really volatile thing to do...

I see.... Guess Jayson is just going to be the bad guy forever then *Runs off crying* I'm sorry Jayson! I'm such a horrible person.

I see.... Guess Jayson is just going to be the bad guy forever then *Runs off crying* I'm sorry Jayson! I'm such a horrible person.
*Tilts head to side* I thought Marcus was the bad guy. *Puzzled*

EDIT: Also it has just occurred to me that I used Masanori's nicknames on Hakuno from Akane. Well, that's what you get for working on a CS until it's 1 am idiot

Last edited by a moderator:
@NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎
Everything is fine in moderation. I'm starting to come to the believe that the health of the IC is directly correlated to the OOC. So no real need to apologize, my only real worry is how your posting rate and quality might get affected by juggling so many characters...
If you have too many characters, the ones that get the least interaction get dropped, so you get reduced to a few pretty quickly anyway.
Yes, I am aware of that. Although I hate to see my characters go tbh, so I thought 'Hey, why not put two of them up for adoption for anyone who has one or two characters?' But then I thought that might now work.

Oh well *Shrugs*

You could action them. Adoption should work like that IRL too... It'd be funny.

So should I have Marcus go to the meeting for class reps or to clubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.