Hisakawa Koukou: School of Anime Cliches

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
My next post will likely come about in the late evening, and It'll announce the results for the class rep nomination IC. Note that the results may or may not be chosen for the purpose of generating conflict.

Also looking ahead, it's during the class clubs time were I see things falling apart due to people going to a whole bunch of different clubs and potentially talking to themselves. With that in mind, please clearly state when you want time to continue on in the IC if that happens, or try to nudge yourself in a different place. Club times is when I actually can't be around IC due to the things going on with Hakuno and Mayu, so try to be Active in your activities so things don't crash to a standstill!

OK so it turns out the internet is 100 times worse than I predicted, so I'll likely be inactive for the next 2 weeks. Akuma can be used as an NPC for now, and reika has an extended illness and is bedridden. The c vice President may act as president for now.

OK so it turns out the internet is 100 times worse than I predicted, so I'll likely be inactive for the next 2 weeks. Akuma can be used as an NPC for now, and reika has an extended illness and is bedridden. The c vice President may act as president for now.

The first time I read this, I got a really humorous image of Karakui trying to plug an ethernet cable into a palm tree.

Well, I tried sticking an ethernet cable into a palm tree and it's working a bit better now. Not enough to make regular posts, but I should be able to make a couple.

[I'm writing this because this is important]

Okay, this is a message for anyone who joins in the near future (which probably no one will notice so why would I say that? -_-) and to anyone in the RP so far.

I have edited Imogen a slight bit (not a lot, just a bit). Some of the things I changed are:
•Personailty: I removed her from being shy and (as @VengefulPeanut said as Ai-Chan) "a bundle of nerves" to someone who isn't shy what's so ever. PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT DOING THIS BECAUSE OF WHAT VENGE SAID. I removed her shyness because I started to hate the idea of her being nervous and shy. That and in the distant future (when something happens to Immy) I need her to be talkative, that's why I also changed it. Anything of her being shy or nervous from my previous posts in the IC thread will be decided as Anxiety (which I wrote in her 'Other' section).
• Other: I added a 'Other' for Immy! Yay :D. But yes their is a Other which contains facts about Immy. Also @Ehb Mayu-Chan can use these any time if she finds out about them.
•Relationships: more like changed one. I changed one of Immy's relationships—which was Robert. I will add other students/teachers that have been added in recently and change others sooner or later (but it's 11:30 pm while I write this and I have school tomorrow so...)

That's it for now ^^ you may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very well, I am fine with the changes I've seen to the profile.

Sort of waiting on the acceptance reply posts from Mira and Marcus. Which is fine, the pacing might take a bit of a break now...

Last edited:
I can feel the temperature will be rising in the newspaper club between Marcus, Robert and Hiraku.

To anyone that replies in the IC thread next time I want to apologize in advance for me posting twin with all my characters (3 in one post and 1 in the other)

This is because I [FIRST] accidentally posted in spoilers, which I did already before on accident ONCE. And [SECOND] it took me FIVE BILLION YEARS to edit that post and eventually I got so freaking fed up with it and decided to post only one character in the second post. And guess what? IT STILL freaking Messed up!

Gyah I'm so done with my phone I'm ready to throw it out the freaking Window AND INTO THE FREAKING SUN.

You can throw that far? Impressive. Have you thought about participating in the olympics?

You can throw that far? Impressive. Have you thought about participating in the olympics?
Not really. And I'd have to be REALLY peeved into throwing something THAT far.

Just as a heads up @NyanMoe ❤︎(≧ω≦)❤︎ it wasn't Robert who had the outburst. It was Jason :3
Oh...Really? Oh dear... That's what I get for reading the IC thread during high school hours -_- looks like I'll have to edit that...and hopefully my phone won't screw up or else.

To anyone that replies in the IC thread next time I want to apologize in advance for me posting twin with all my characters (3 in one post and 1 in the other)

This is because I [FIRST] accidentally posted in spoilers, which I did already before on accident ONCE. And [SECOND] it took me FIVE BILLION YEARS to edit that post and eventually I got so freaking fed up with it and decided to post only one character in the second post. And guess what? IT STILL freaking Messed up!

Gyah I'm so done with my phone I'm ready to throw it out the freaking Window AND INTO THE FREAKING SUN.
*pats comfortingly* I think it's fine. You need to stop beating yourself up in the IC (≧◡≦)
But your eye cutouts in your posts are super big. Like, 600x200 big. I'm guessing it has something to do with your phone though, so I don't think there's much we can do about it (◓▵◓ )

EDIT:
@Katsumi Y. I think I'm going to make Mira have the most innocent of crushes on Norio just because I can *evil laughter*
It won't amount to anything beyond her being more flustered around him than necessary. It could also provide some comedic moments, considering Norio's distrust of cuteness XD

Last edited by a moderator:
*pats comfortingly* I think it's fine. You need to stop beating yourself up in the IC (≧◡≦)
But your eye cutouts in your posts are super big. Like, 600x200 big. I'm guessing it has something to do with your phone though, so I don't think there's much we can do about it (◓▵◓ )

EDIT:
@Katsumi Y. I think I'm going to make Mira have the most innocent of crushes on Norio just because I can *evil laughter*
It won't amount to anything beyond her being more flustered around him than necessary. It could also provide some comedic moments, considering Norio's distrust of cuteness XD
Gyah sorry about that! I'll get that fixed up right now ^^'

How much is left of class time?

Edit: Also, I think Nyan's new profile picture just gave me epilepsy. It's so bright and colourful I actually twitched after looking at it XD

I imagine pretty much until Ehb decides it's over. He/she seems to be in control of the flow. As for me, I'm going to be dropping back in at the start of clubs since my internet status combined with reading everything on a phone combined with not getting notifications for most of the class period combined with frankly just being too lazy to read all that to know how to drop in means I can't read the class events atm.

*Thinking* I feel we need more antagonists to cause drama in the story....

Status
Not open for further replies.