Hisakawa Koukou - My High School Life Appears to have been NewGame+'d with a Hard Reset

Pick Your Player Character's Primary Weapon!

• That OP Plot Weapon That'll Make Everyone Call You A Cheater

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • The Power of 'Friendship'

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • The Game's Joke Weapon which is also OP

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Explosion Magic

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch as this loading screen gets lost because the next reply after makes a new page.

Anyway, loading screen 2/3. We're Getting there! It's also worth noting that players write their own characters. The ones being showcased here form the core of the arcs their introduced in.

Article:

. . .

Kokoro%20Bannr_zpsid6qzlsu.jpeg

"The Only One You Can Ever Trust is Yourself"

Introduced later in the story, Kokoro Amane holds a large sway, over the social scene at Hisakawa. Her influence spreads out over many students at the school, even without them being aware of it. Admired for her balanced judgement and refined demeanor, Kokoro has helped many students over the years with problems they couldn't handle themselves.

Some claim she's compassionate about others, while others say she's orchestrating all the strange happenings of the school for her own ends.
Source: Downloading Resources Please Wait ...

A nice offer. Were you talking about character banners for advertisement, or the default headers for IC posts?
I personally won't be using either or. I am a "No frills" zone lol.

That might be difficult since the rules for Hisakawa have and still will require it. They're put in place to make it easy to find characters and help keep multiple conversations somewhat easier to keep track of. Believe me, it is required for a reason - and really easy to copy paste the code for it afterwards!

Anyway, advertisement isn't high on my list right now. But if your offer for banners still stands, do let me know.

That might be difficult since the rules for Hisakawa have and still will require it. They're put in place to make it easy to find characters and help keep multiple conversations somewhat easier to keep track of. Believe me, it is required for a reason - and really easy to copy paste the code for it afterwards!

Anyway, advertisement isn't high on my list right now. But if your offer for banners still stands, do let me know.
Bold, underline, italicize, and increase the size of the header as compared to the post content proper. Boom. Done. Easy.

Yeah. There's already a format that we use. Please note that you will have to be down with using it if you intend to participate, frilly as it may be.

Information about said format will be in the sign up thread intro post. If, after reviewing it, you have reservations about having to use it, feel free to let me know in a PM later on and we can talk about it.

A nice offer. Were you talking about character banners for advertisement, or the default headers for IC posts?
@Ehb The latter. I'd say my style is pretty simplistic, but I'd be more than happy to give everyone their respective Character Banners for their IC headers. Just tell me if there are specific details that you'd need to add. If you want to check out how I make Character Banners, link is in my signature.

Ohhh I see. Quite fancy indeed.

Character header for IC stuff is typically done as eye cut outs. However, fancy banners like that would be quite nice for the Intro Post character listing I believe. I'll muddle around with what I'd want to do with that for now. I'll put in a request around the time the first wave of characters is locked in, thanks!

Reactions: Weisenhart
Ohhh I see. Quite fancy indeed.

Character header for IC stuff is typically done as eye cut outs. However, fancy banners like that would be quite nice for the Intro Post character listing I believe. I'll muddle around with what I'd want to do with that for now. I'll put in a request around the time the first wave of characters is locked in, thanks!
Duly noted. Also, thank you!

Feel free to notify me when I shall make them. For now, I'm focusing on revamping Wakahisa into Wakahisa 2.0.

I'm withdrawing.
Is it cuz of the code? The last time we did it it was a fieldbox with your color, the image, banner for info and then your post. Haha, most of the time I just 'replied' to myself and deleted the previous content. It's super duper easy, actually.

Oh boy, here goes one night of sleep. I am getting this released...!

Final Formatting and First Character Sheet Fill Out before Sign Up Thread Goes Up.

Article:
. . .

Yuri%20Bannr_zpstkh85csx.jpeg

"People are Naturally Rotten By Nature"

Arriving later in the story, Yuri Nozomi professes and adheres to Social Morals - a set of axioms meant to form guidelines in how to be a proper and happy person in Japanese society. Personable and understanding, Yuri's charming demeanor is admired by most everyone. Never one to take sides, she always tries to be as accommodating towards everyone as she possibly can - finding a solution that can make everyone happy.

Though she claims to not want to get into other people's business, In truth Nozomi has a hard time leaving troubled people alone. She often puts others problems above her own well being.
Source: Performing First Time Setup Please Wait ...

Reactions: Miya
The hype is realer than Trump getting elected as President.

Last edited:
Walrus notices the post.
"Oh hey, uninstall...?"

*Clicks

"Oh my, this must be a mistake."

*Clicks the X and opens it again

"DAMMIT EHB."

Truly, Ehb is an evil genius.

I've made a virtually perfect character for @Ehb to try and break. I dare you. C: I dare you all.

Note: I didn't mean perfect as a character in a "Mary Sue" way. The fact that this guy is to be put in this kind of setting is what I meant by "perfect".

I've made a virtually perfect character for @Ehb to try and break. I dare you. C: I dare you all.

Note: I didn't mean perfect as a character in a "Mary Sue" way. The fact that this guy is to be put in this kind of setting is what I meant by "perfect".
Neat.

Leo could be noticeable different depending on how Ehb decides how his paths goes.

Also, in the endless beyond. There may be a plan for something else.....

Status
Not open for further replies.