Hisakawa Koukou - My High School Life Appears to have been NewGame+'d with a Hard Reset

Pick Your Player Character's Primary Weapon!

• That OP Plot Weapon That'll Make Everyone Call You A Cheater

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • The Power of 'Friendship'

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • The Game's Joke Weapon which is also OP

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Explosion Magic

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Miya
Not yet
Ehb's still trying to tie up the endings too but all the people involved have had really bad weeks. Ehb's threatened to end them by this week, so we'll see how that goes!

Reactions: xLarius
Not yet
Ehb's still trying to tie up the endings too but all the people involved have had really bad weeks. Ehb's threatened to end them by this week, so we'll see how that goes!
It sounds a lot more serious when you use the word threatened

She took my family hostage help.

It sounds a lot more serious when you use the word threatened

She took my family hostage help.
Well, it sounded threatening...

they took my cat ; ;

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
W-why does everyone always paint me like I'm some sort of sadist??? ;_;

@Wolfsbane706
Anyway, it is true that I wanted the endings to resolve before posting the OOC. However, in light of circumstances, I'll go ahead and proceed to earnestly work on getting the OOC sign up thread up as soon as possible. In the time it'll take for people's character's to get completed and cleared by me, will probably be the time it'll take to get the endings resolved.

Thank you so much for your much appreciated patience!

You know what you did t deserve this

Because you are some sort of sadist after all.

In the words of Tavish Finnegan DeGroot: KILL 'EM ALLLLLLLLL!!!!!

@Wolfsbane706
Anyway, it is true that I wanted the endings to resolve before posting the OOC. However, in light of circumstances, I'll go ahead and proceed to earnestly work on getting the OOC sign up thread up as soon as possible. In the time it'll take for people's character's to get completed and cleared by me, will probably be the time it'll take to get the endings resolved.

Thank you so much for your much appreciated patience!
I haven't seen your "true colors" yet, but I've heard (not gonna drop names, but it's from someone totally, definitely not named @Miya) of your exploits. It would be interesting to experience it first hand.

Is the last spot still open?

You can't fool me.
:P
I have to side with Rithas this time unfortunately.
You know what you did t deserve this
Because you are some sort of sadist after all.

I have come to the sincere conclusion that YOU ARE ALL TERRIBLE PEOPLE >: (

Anyway, this is another poke just to say I am still working on that OOC. Beive me, I'd like to just slap a drafty-character sheet and go-go-go but we all know that messy looking intro posts just don't kick things off the right way.

Is the last spot still open?

They're not so much spots. There isn't really any character limit until we start hitting 10+ participants. I don't worry too much about too many people coming in since I make the character sheet so complicated that you'd have to be pretty dedicated to follow through with it, and conversely, It helps you come with ideas and gets you somewhat invested at the get-go.

That number is for 'new people' showing interest. You are the sixth one! Which means it's totally Okay to post the OOC! I... just need to finish it still...

Reactions: Miya
Status
Not open for further replies.