Hisakawa Koukou - My High School Life Appears to have been NewGame+'d with a Hard Reset

Pick Your Player Character's Primary Weapon!

• That OP Plot Weapon That'll Make Everyone Call You A Cheater

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • The Power of 'Friendship'

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • The Game's Joke Weapon which is also OP

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Explosion Magic

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even AA2 has yanderes and annoying people interrupting your confessions, so hey, it's daijoubu~ Slice-of-life RPs don't get anywhere anyways.
I'd like to refute that statement lol. Only poorly-done slice of life never gets anywhere. Slice of life done properly has micro-plots.

Reactions: Wen
I'd like to refute that statement lol. Only poorly-done slice of life never gets anywhere. Slice of life done properly has micro-plots.
Time to blow up some things.
You take responsibility for it<33

Not sure if I should count returning people towards the new interest count... Actually, aside from the two from the start, this appears to have magically gathered our friends of Yore! Which is going to be awkward since you guys were *supposed* all be victims of something terrible to explain what happened to all the characters who left in the new world. Ah, but that little spoiler just a cookie for all of you stopping by!

Anyway, while I let this thread fester, and slowly chug towards the original rp's ending elsewhere, I'll work up updates to how the character sheet gets revamped. Thank you again for stopping by, everyone!

For those returning from hiatus. Please let me know if you intend to revive your character or start off with a new one as it maaay possibly affect things.

On a side note, I'm glad that people know what the most OP power in Anime Is.

Hello there, @Ehb and @Raven Haruka . :3 Mind if I hop on back on the RP wagon? Life has finally allowed me space to breathe, or so to speak.
Sure! No problem at all!

Hiya! I'm new here, I swear.

Joking aside, count my interest in. Not sure if I'll be returning as Wakahisa or creating a new character. I'll try not to disappear without a word. Honto ni gomenasai, @Ehb-chii!

Also, that "Explosion Magic" reference. Megumin? :D
Originally, the poll was going to be voting for everyone's favorite ship, but I decided to go with something more tame.

I'll toss my participation in this. Need something chill to after all these dark fantasy shenanigans, and AA2 has stoked my interest in anime school RPs once more.
AA2, huh...

The Peach and Relationships

"Ah, hi! My name is Chiyo Imada- hopefully it will be nice to meet you all!"

"Nozomi-san, I have a question! Will our relationships with our friends be the same as before? Or...will they be different?"

"I'm pretty sure this was supposed be for plot related questions... Well, sure I can still answer that. It's important to understand that the the 'Endings' resolving right now will likely change the dynamics for some characters. However, trying to keep track of how everything changes beyond the immediate characters can be a bit difficult. For the sake of simplicity, current relationships - aside from ones directly affected by the events, will be kept the same. Coming up with the Random Relationships for the characters in the RP is very difficult, so the most pain-free method will be taken."

"Idiot! Wasn't this basically gone over in the OOC Thread!?"

"Now Now, Hayata-san. While the relationship for old characters will be kept the same by default, they do have the option to have get their Relationships Re-Rolled, as if you were a new character. Note that, aside from family statuses, this can lead to your relationship set being very different."

Rehashing

"Hello, my name is Shinji Kobe. you may call me Kobe-san. I was a part of the student council, and am friends with Yuri-san. I might return to the student council with the reset. Also, I seem to have a... fan club."

"And I'm Sakura! The cooliest member of 2-B! Nice to meet cha! Me and Hajime-tan are working hard to help get our PM resets done! Haha, this isn't my usual color, but my writer woke up about ten minutes ago, and didn't feel like going to get it."

"Do you have a question, loudmouth or are you here to plague me with your existance?"

"Hey Yuri! I got a question! For existing characters, will we still have all the same relationships? What about ones changed by the 'reset'? Oh oh! what about me and Hajime, and Kane? Will we remember the reset? Will Shinji ever have a chance at yaoi love?"

"Hey! Don't go blabbing stupid flower! Plus that's a lot of questions. She probably can't answer them all at once."

"WHAT THE HELL, SAKU. THAT'S ESSENTIALLY THE SAME QUESTION ISN'T IT!?"

"As mentioned previously, yes! Relationships will basically be left alone unless directly affected by the events of the endings, or be rewritten entirely as requested by the user. As for whether you'll remember everything in the new world.... That's a Legal Liability so I can't answer it in here! Don't fret though, that answer will come along soon enough in the story."

Distinctly

"Ahem, is this thing on? Oh okay then... Ya ho~, I'm Asakura Kyouko, Class 2-A's resident Genki Girl!"

"Nozomi-chan! I have a question, since Toto-kun and Hiro-kun have disappeared, am I able to have a romance reroll?"

"I'm noticing a very distinct pattern here."

"You people all just care about who gets to suck face with whom, huh?"

"But yes, Asakura-san. Along with a complete re-roll, people who've lost their romantic partner do have the option to solely do a romantic re-roll as well. In this sort of re-roll, your special person will be selected from other characters who are looking for a romantic partner as well. Whether it be one of the new ones, or another returning character. This world is so convenient isn't it? You just ask for love and it goes through~!"

"What about those people who choose to potentially have more than one romantic partner?"

"They don't exist."

"Ah. But, Nozomi-san."

"They're nonexistent."

"Complete denial."
*The option to potentially have multiple romantic interests is actually a thing, yes.

Being Involved in getting involved

"How tiring. Another round of this huh.
I guess I'm Tsubasa, Mika. I don't know, I don't care.
Just let me sleep.
I don't really have any questions if you're asking. Everyone else seems to have
asked the major ones. Oh, class 2-B. Though I might've thought they merged together somewhere
in the majors. I've been a bit more exhausted then usual because of it...
By the way, here there tends to be a lot of 'groups' I don't know. Like huge groups of people gathering and disrupting my sleep."

"Uwah! It's that Pastry Freak!"

"Um, that aside, I presume it's something about how to keep characters divided."

"Well, they can roll into hating each other, right?"

"There's that. But I guess Tsubasa-san doesn't like it when conversations are too crowded. Well, in Hisakawa, the GM does have aces to more Player Characters than usual. For the purposes of having something that can easily move the world forward, these characters have a sway in the way the world works. For example, I have a sway over the way certain things work with the Social Morals Committee, and events surrounding it may end up getting some players involved in it."

"And In my case, I'm involved with the social scene in Hisakawa. So anyone who want's to not be a scrubby background character has to get in good graces with me!"

"IN summary: 'We' try to set up conflicts that will divide people, or challenge their character perceptions and judgements. The hard part is weaving that all together into some form of a story! That's probably even beyond most of us though, but we'll try anyway!"

"At the end of the day, it comes down to being able to give invested players something they'll enjoy and feel like they're actively a part of. That will take time, no doubt, so thank you in advance for your much appreciated patience and persistence!"

*SIGH*

"Sigh..."

"Oh right. I need to introduce myself. I'm Fujibayashi Ren from classroom 2-A, a member of the Social Morals Club."

"I aspire to fix and mend broken relationships, but for some reason I simply fail... a lot."

"Anyway Umeko and Yuri, is it possible for a character to get a romance roll for the upcoming Hard Reset if he or she decided not to be get involved in romance in the previous iteration?

"Oh~, so Rem has awakened her maiden's instincts?"

"Yes! we'd be more than happy to give you that chance! As with anything let 'The World' know about it!"

"Give it your best, Ren! You'll have to work extra hard considering your figure isn't going to score too many point with most guys."

"Maybe she'd go good with someone who'd act like a big brother figure to her. You know, like someone you'd want to protect?"

"Absolutely not! Rem isn't some hopeless token Loli from most stories. Plus, she doesn't need an older sibling since I'm already fulfilling that role!"

"It's too bad we didn't get to go much further in that..."

*SIGH* too

"I'm Sullivan, Doctor Sullivan. P.H.D in kicking ass and making witty comebacks."

*Sigh*

"I'm actually Leo Kane. Terribly Handsome, Tall, and the second worst decision maker the world has ever seen. I suppose I do things, and people tend to get upset. Most people actually. It's a touchy subject. But you know how it is. A series of events that lead to rather terrible endings for everyone involved. Really rather overrated to be honest. I much rather you stay quiet and don't cause trouble for me."

"And...lead a happy life or something I guess"

"Oh, and I suppose I'm right now trying to fix a major event that happened in the past. My creator certainly doesn't know if I'll succeed. But maybe...if I do. I'll be slightly different, someone better then what I am now.

I ain't got no questions right now, jeez. "

"That's exactly why you can't get a girlfriend."

"H-hayata-san!!! Too harsh! Even if this isn't canon! You shouldn't just say something like that!"

*SIGH* 3rd

After all of that...

"Hey, Hayata-san?"

"Yes, Nozomi-san?"

"If I recall correctly, this was supposed be a QA session about asking about things related to the plot, right?"

"Right, it was."

"Most of these questions can be summed up as: I Would Like To Have a New Boyfriend."

*Sigh*

"I wonder if it was a good idea for the world to drop that Space Opera Idea."

"Or that Card Game Spinoff Idea."

"Or that Fighting Game Story Idea."

*Another Sigh*

"But, I don't mind it at all. With this story continuing, we all get to have a second chance. I think, that my dream and the world's dream are the same. I want to get along with everyone!"

"Getting along with everyone? Even with a small group of people like this, it's impossible to please everyone. I've learned that in the grand scheme of things, there are just people you can get along with, and those who just aren't worth the amount of effort it would take."

"Even if it is impossible in reality, I really, really like the idea though. I want to spend my years in this school trying ot get as close to that goal as much as possible. Because I promised myself that I'd do it!"

"So hard headed... I guess that's what makes you the most main character-y out of all of us, right?"

"Main character-y? What could you possibly meanby that...?"

*Loud Noise*

"That sound...! Coming from across the room!"

"I can see it! That's most definitely...!"

T. B. C O N T I N U E D
"Please Feel free to continue chatting or asking questions until then!"

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
giphy.gif

Why hello people, found the whole concept interesting and wanted to express some interest!

This gif pretty much expresses my nature xD ^

Reactions: Wen
I'll be starting off with a new character if that's alright.

I think I'm interested! Seems well-organized and built for fun interactions.

I'll be starting off with a new character if that's alright.
"Yay"

Originally, the poll was going to be voting for everyone's favorite ship, but I decided to go with something more tame.
Bruv, The potential that has been missed....

"That's exactly why you can't get a girlfriend."

"Chibi's have feelings as well!...Also, Thanks Yuri, For not saying that she was wrong whatsoever."

*Fake sobs*

"It's not like you're doing any better. Which I get, everyone pales in comparison to me.

Wait, you cannot suddenly mention something Ominous off-screen! That's against the rules! THE RULES! I have questions! Like are incidents returning? Are we starting off at a date the rp started off before, or starting off on the date we left off but in this different timeline? Or are you trying something hip and new. Like wearing shorts on your head. Will we ever be able to play two characters at once?...

Are they gone?

Damn them and their GM-ness. Thinking they're so special. Well, have they time-travelled? Probably actually. But the point stills stands!

ARE WE EVER GOING TO HAVE A VIRTU-FIGHT!? I swear, that might just be the first thing I do. Be all like "I challenge you to a duel!" Yeah...that....probably won't happen."

*Looks around*

"You guys are so desperate for luuuve~."

Reactions: Makomin
I wish the "Bad Ends" turn into Corpse Party "Bad Ends". :D Let the games begin.

Don't mind me, I'm just adding into the Chibi Theatre :v

"Oh~, so Ren has awakened her maiden's instincts?"

"Yes! we'd be more than happy to give you that chance! As with anything let 'The World' know about it!"

"Give it your best, Ren! You'll have to work extra hard considering your figure isn't going to score too many point with most guys."

"Maybe she'd go good with someone who'd act like a big brother figure to her. You know, like someone you'd want to protect?"

"Absolutely not! Ren isn't some hopeless token Loli from most stories. Plus, she doesn't need an older sibling since I'm already fulfilling that role!"

"It's too bad we didn't get to go much further in that..."

"B-but I felt that I have tried my best! I even attempted to convince Yuri to divulge about Robert! Even tried to get the merge running despite it has been scripted from the beginning! Then again, the last part between Leo and Nee-san..."

"I just simply can't jump in. The whole Second Lunch Period Club affair was quite different than the one I heard from a tall, manly eye-patched girl named Sayaka. When Umeko confronted Leo, I felt like I couldn't do much as from yelling 'Please do not fight!' or forcibly start a Virtu-Ava battle to break the argument. Then again, I wouldn't know Nee-san would just..."

"Yeah... Perhaps after this can we get more context especially on scenes like Leo's one? Or maybe I really really have to be very smart to cough up an idea? Being in the Social Morals rarely teaches me on how to think out from the box. I also tend to abuse guides for video games too as I really don't have time for solving complex puzzles..."

"Still, at least give me a chance to reverse the damage! Then again, the GM made the right decision. I don't really have a good track record, plus Social Morals assignments are piling up..."

"Also, where is that vacation episode we have been promised to? Something like an outing and stuff?"

*twiddle thumbs*

"Not to mention when do we get a chance to do sideplots? You know, stuffs like Yuri and Shinji improving their relationships... Perhaps a chance to fix my relationship with Chiyo..."

"And the Calendar System. We're still using it for the upcoming Hard Reset no?

Last edited:
I wish the "Bad Ends" turn into Corpse Party "Bad Ends". :D Let the games begin.
Better than that, it's actually "Bad Ends that could make you either scream 'Why Ehb WHYYYYYYY' or take a seat in the corner, wondering what was it that you did that lead to that end.(and also scarred)". Brutal indeed.

Oh, and welcome to all of new players~ you definitely won't regret joining this RP. butadifferentkindofregretwillfollows

"I'm noticing a very distinct pattern here."

"You people all just care about who gets to suck face with whom, huh?"

"But yes, Asakura-san. Along with a complete re-roll, people who've lost their romantic partner do have the option to solely do a romantic re-roll as well. In this sort of re-roll, your special person will be selected from other characters who are looking for a romantic partner as well. Whether it be one of the new ones, or another returning character. This world is so convenient isn't it? You just ask for love and it goes through~!"

"What about those people who choose to potentially have more than one romantic partner?"

"They don't exist."

"Ah. But, Nozomi-san."

"They're nonexistent."

"Complete denial."

"Ahem, they do exist." *points to self*

"Be- before you get any ideas, it's not my fault! M-My creator wants me to be like this!"

"Which kind of brings me to the next question, can I limit myself to 1 romantic partner roll now?"

"Oh oh! And another one! What kind of drama are we expecting in this new world?"

"And are we going to get some light-er episodes, like what Ren-chan said! Vacation and stuffs! Are we getting it?"

*sparkling eyes*

Inb4 Hisakawa becomes DanganRonpa.

pZGuHSg.png

Dis gon' be gud.
anime-popcorn-gif.gif

I'm going to stick as the "lovable" little Wakahisa. Because we can never have too many deadpan characters.
"Ahem, is this thing on? Oh okay then... Ya ho~, I'm Asakura Kyouko, Class 2-A's resident Genki Girl!"

"Nozomi-chan! I have a question, since Toto-kun and Hiro-kun have disappeared, am I able to have a romance reroll?"

*sigh* "Don't throw me away like some sort of garbage. I never left."

"So? Why are you freaks talking like you're in front of an audience? What is this about?"

"... Never mind that. If this segment is going to be all about "Who will be my waifu?", count me out please. I would rather disconnect and be in a relationship with loneliness, thank you very much."

"So, are there actual "limits" as to how this "virtual reality chip in your spine" can be manipulated? I'm feeling the need in my brain to mow down some jackasses who feel like they're hot stuff. With a machine gun."

So many people are we up now on this? Like new people? I'm excited.

I may or may not also be hyped to remake Shinji's and Sakura's sheet to look nice/see what kind of rolls I get for their grades if we're doing that.

"WHAT THE HELL, SAKU. THAT'S ESSENTIALLY THE SAME QUESTION ISN'T IT!?"

"As mentioned previously, yes! Relationships will basically be left alone unless directly affected by the events of the endings, or be rewritten entirely as requested by the user. As for whether you'll remember everything in the new world.... That's a Legal Liability so I can't answer it in here! Don't fret though, that answer will come along soon enough in the story."

"Ahhhh! I was just curious, Ume-chaaaannn! I forgot others had asked! Why are you yelling at meeee?"

"She can't help that she's stupid."

"Why didn't you ask a question then, Kobe Head?"

"I'm not supposed to know any of this stuff, doofus. In the old bad end I'm passed out while Kane bites the dust."

"Waka knows, and he's been npcing hardcore!"

"Pfft, all right. In virtu-ava fights, it's possible to make someone pass out, but with this hacker thing, is it possible to kill someone?"

"Shinji's asking some dark questions!!!"

"Add the honorific, idiot flower!"

"Shinji-kun is right to ask that. Hmm, what about if a hacker is able to boost a virtu-ava? Like make it able to have more attacks? Or what if you actually are holding weapons when you fight, would that still hit the other person? Like if for example, I'm holding a wooden sword and a vitru-ava fight starts. When I use my close range sword to hit someone, would the wooden sword connect as well?"

"You seem to show more thought going into virtu-ava fights than your homework, idiot flower."

Yaaay! Even more new friends!

Anyway, labor day weekend is keeping me busy. In the meantime, here's a draft of the new character sheet. It's not in any way finalized, but considering how important your character's 'character' is in the RP, and for the sake of maintaining interest, you guys can get a start on it. The sheet seen below is just the first part! After this, please look forward to the revamped Virtu-Ava section, that describes your characters' capacities in a (virtual) fight.

I think we're not at 5 actually new people out of six for the OOC. So I think the only thing that'lll end up holding us back is getting the endings ended. But I also gotta make a new Sign Up an OOC Thread so feel free to mulle over just what kind of character you want to create!

PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR CHARACTER SHEET DRAFT IN HERE EXPECTING ME TO OKAY IT IN THIS THREAD PLEASE

[Core Information Section]
(INFO: This is the basics of your character as a... character. Be sure to think hard about the kind of person they are!)
[Insert your character's favorite quote here]
[Real (anime) appearance of your character here, try downsizing really large pictures!]
Character Color Code:
(INFO: A unique color number associated with your character. This is primarily so your character's dialogue can be highlighted with this color in posts. You can look up a color number in the rich text editor by opening the drop-down menu of 'text color' by 'font size,' and then pressing the word 'Custom...'. Please ensure the color will not make your text unreadable for at least the default black background. This will be readily be made available in the cast list section for players to quickly look up. Note that if a character is listed as 'inactive/dropped' you are allowed to take that character's color for your new character.)

Full Name: (Last Name, First Name Format)
Age: (Students - 15 to 18, students will be second years by default)
Date of Birth: (Day, Month)
Sex: (Physical, biological gender)

Most Relevent Sin: (Your character's most relevant fault. This helps GM's figure out how to make conflicts for you.)
Most Relevant Virtue: (Your character's most relevant virtue. This helps GM's figure out how not to completely screw you over)
Most Relevant Ideology: (Anarchy, Order, Control - The choice made here decides Which GM character may potentially have a history with you, and ultimately, the one you might have to someday save.)

Likes: (Things that your character find themselves gravitating towards when it they see or hear of it)
Dislikes: (Things your character find apprehensive when it comes up.)
Hobbies: (Things Your Character Does in their Spare Time. Things that you can expect them to want to talk about if the topic is brought up.)
Fears: (Nothing is still not a valid fear.)

(INFO: Your Character's Reputation is a description of how an average student would see your character as. Do consider trying to cover how they act around friends, enemies, and strangers for your own reference and for the reference of other participants. Peculiar things that people see this character do, or things they usually carry around can be mentioned here.)

Self Introduction:
(INFO: A self introduction in the character's words where they recall what they feel is the most important event to ever happen in their life. Something that defined who they are. Have fun with this, because it is from this 'monologue' that the baseline of who your character is as a person is drawn from. It is also an important thing for other players to gauge how they could act around you in general, especially people who are supposed be close to your character.)

Character Theme: (INFO: What is playing in the background when you're character is introducing themselves/When the scene is focused on them? This will be linked in the cast list.)

Character Battle Theme: (!Optional) (INFO: What is playing when you're writing your post, attacking or responding to an attack from this character? This will be linked in the cast list.)

Character Voice Actor: (!Optional) (INFO: Have a voice actor that is exactly what you want everyone to think your character sounds like? List them here! If you can find a video of that voice on youtube or something, EVEN BETTER!)

*SIGH*

"B-but I felt that I have tried my best! I even attempted to convince Yuri to divulge about Robert! Even tried to get the merge running despite it has been scripted from the beginning! Then again, the last part between Leo and Nee-san..."

"I just simply can't jump in. The whole Second Lunch Period Club affair was quite different than the one I heard from a tall, manly eye-patched girl named Sayaka. When Umeko confronted Leo, I felt like I couldn't do much as from yelling 'Please do not fight!' or forcibly start a Virtu-Ava battle to break the argument. Then again, I wouldn't know Nee-san would just..."

"Sayaka? With an Eyepatch? I have no idea who you're talking about, Ren."

"Yeah... Perhaps after this can we get more context especially on scenes like Leo's one? Or maybe I really really have to be very smart to cough up an idea? Being in the Social Morals rarely teaches me on how to think out from the box. I also tend to abuse
guides for video games too as I really don't have time for solving complex puzzles..."

"I don't think that's quite true! On the surface, Social Morals is quite rigid. But, part of our jobs is confronting and handling the problems for our friends in the school. It's not always the prettiest looking job, but, like any job, you do start picking up on things if you're diligent about your work. Though, I do admit, some of our classmates still manage to surprise me every single day."

"Right? And like any job, you're bound to trip up every now and then. Don't beat yourself up over it."

"Still, at least give me a chance to reverse the damage! Then again, the GM made the right decision. I don't really have a good track record, plus Social Morals assignments are piling up..."
"Also, where is that vacation episode we have been promised to? Something like an outing and stuff?"

*twiddle thumbs*

"Well, our school is pretty short on funding... I don't think that fact is ever going to change."

"Not to mention when do we get a chance to do sideplots? You know, stuffs like Yuri and Shinji improving their relationships... Perhaps a chance to fix my relationship with Chiyo..."

"And the Calendar System. We're still using it for the upcoming Hard Reset no?

"The easiest answer is that side-plots are allowed. But aren't necessarily going to be forced by the World either. It's really up to other character to be dedicated enough to let them happen. But we'll give you the chances for it, no doubt. The Calendar is.... a lot more work than it's worth, I think."

"Hey, Hey! Wait a second Nozomi-san! That didn't even sound like it was written in your character!"

"Ah, It wasn't? Hmmmm, well we technically aren't supposed to acknowledging stuff like that in this segment, but none of it is canon so it's fine!"

"So that's gonna be the excuse now, huh?"

Distinctly (Prime Dimension)

"Ahem, they do exist." *points to self*

"P-people who barely participated aren't relevant at all!"

"Wow, that's harsh. Are you really that against people having multiple romantic partners, Nozomi-san?"

"Of course! What kind of depraved person would want to go... go.... Messing Around with more than one person!? It's utterly indecent! Blatantly morbid! Disgusting on every single level imaginable!"

"Be- before you get any ideas, it's not my fault! M-My creator wants me to be like this!"

"Which kind of brings me to the next question, can I limit myself to 1 romantic partner roll now?"

"Oh oh! And another one! What kind of drama are we expecting in this new world?"

"And are we going to get some light-er episodes, like what Ren-chan said! Vacation and stuffs! Are we getting it?"

*sparkling eyes*

"A vacation would be nice. But, knowing this little runt, all he's looking forward to is the obligatory running into girls changing or some other dirty trope like that."

"A vacation would be nice though. I just hope it isn't going to be to the beach or anything. I'm not really... ready for that. I mean, I'm just so pale looking..."

"It's called sunscreen and an umbrella."

"Getting back on topic! It's hard to say when exactly those kinds of things will happen since we do primarily have to get people acclimated and familiarized with everything. But I think that the possibility is definitely there."

Distinctly (Alternate Universe)

*sigh* "Don't throw me away like some sort of garbage. I never left."

"So? Why are you freaks talking like you're in front of an audience? What is this about?"

"... Never mind that. If this segment is going to be all about "Who will be my waifu?", count me out please. I would rather disconnect and be in a relationship with loneliness, thank you very much."

"So, are there actual "limits" as to how this "virtual reality chip in your spine" can be manipulated? I'm feeling the need in my brain to mow down some jackasses who feel like they're hot stuff. With a machine gun."

"Wait! Hold on a second, didn't we just do another reply based off of Kyouko's?"

"Ah yes. Well according to the rules of Chibi Theatre, the continuum is based off of who replied to whom."

"Then, why do we acknowledge the fact that we're in another continuum? If we're following a different timeline?"

"Because none of this is canon!"

*sigh*

"Well anyway, Toto-kun. You're going to probably have to win back Kyouko here at all costs it would seem."

"And for your other question, the 'Chip' on our spines are some really special equipment that lets us do some really neat things. Like, feeling real sensations in virtual reality, or allow us to browse the internet in our own heads. Though, most students don't know anything beyond using the chips for what they're for."

"Though, there are some students who know how to 'hack' into those chips and cause all kind of problems. But, none of us here are THAT amazing."

"But wait a second, Hayata-san, if I recall correctly.... Aren't you able to do things like that. I mean, right now, you're going to pull the tables on those delinquents with Leo doing something like that."

"It's already hard enough trying to explain how to properly conduct a Virtu-Ava battle. So unfortunately, Anything like understanding how 'Hacking' works is beyond pretty much everyone at this point."

"And I guess that's just how it is."

Rehashing

"Ahhhh! I was just curious, Ume-chaaaannn! I forgot others had asked! Why are you yelling at meeee?"

"She can't help that she's stupid."

"Why didn't you ask a question then, Kobe Head?"

"I'm not supposed to know any of this stuff, doofus. In the old bad end I'm passed out while Kane bites the dust."

"Waka knows, and he's been npcing hardcore!"

"Pfft, all right. In virtu-ava fights, it's possible to make someone pass out, but with this hacker thing, is it possible to kill someone?"

"Shinji's asking some dark questions!!!"

"Add the honorific, idiot flower!"

"Shinji-kun is right to ask that. Hmm, what about if a hacker is able to boost a virtu-ava? Like make it able to have more attacks? Or what if you actually are holding weapons when you fight, would that still hit the other person? Like if for example, I'm holding a wooden sword and a vitru-ava fight starts. When I use my close range sword to hit someone, would the wooden sword connect as well?"

"You seem to show more thought going into virtu-ava fights than your homework, idiot flower."

"You guys keep on talking like 'Hackers' are going to magically become super relevant, and it's something that everyone can do. But, because that stuff isn't relevant at all for us, the answer is probably no. I'll say one thing though, stay away from anyone who says they can hack, and report them to the police. You could be in serious trouble, even if they did not know how to hack.

As for the wooden sword, please take it away Nozomi-san..."

"Ah, right! Well, you might've just forgotten since there hasn't been a Virtu-Ava fight in such a long time. But, Hisakawa's Virtual Systems will still recognize it as you physically assaulting someone, and you'll just get knocked out as soon as it recognizes the intent as being obvious. You're supposed drop anything that can be used like a weapon before engaging in such a virtu-ava fight, that should be common knowledge, Okubo-san."

"It should be, but I mean come on. Who in the world thinks about swinging a wooden sword at someone at school?"

"That is true, Hayata-san. Okubo-san, would you happen to have any underlying aggressive tendencies, or stress that's making you think about potentially harming your fellow-"

"Stop, STOP! Even if it is a joke, we are not going to encourage any character development in a segment like this!"

Last edited:
Reactions: TuttyTheFruity
I never realised that this RP would turn into Civ 5.

"Oh, I see how it is. Ignore Leo questions!. I sense your game. My questions are the best questions! I shall not stand for this discrimination! This undeserved abuse! No worry! I'll just talk with all these desperate love seekers!"

"P-people who barely participated aren't relevant at all!"

"Wow, that's harsh. Are you really that against people having multiple romantic partners, Nozomi-san?"

"Of course! What kind of depraved person would want to go... go.... Messing Around with more than one person!? It's utterly indecent! Blatantly morbid! Disgusting on every single level imaginable!"

"Oh? That's interesting. I wonder if, due to the obivous hypocritical nature of everyone in this school. That Yuri would cheat with someone. Or maybe this is just a warning that if you cheat with Yuri she'll 'school days' you.

Beware, Hajime."

"The fallout on pancakes suddenly ceasing from existence due to the rash actions of Shinji? Wha? You might say. Shinji didn't even go back in time. I know, he's just that evil.."

"Though, there are some students who know how to 'hack' into those chips and cause all kind of problems. But, none of us here are THAT amazing."

*Frowns*

"Yeah.....

wait is she just trying to get me to call her amazing?"

IN AN ALTERNATE DIMENSION WHERE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CAN 'NERF THIS' RESIDE.

"I wonder what the world is...."

A cannibal.

"Cannibal?"

Yeah, they're a cannibal.

"Oh....I....would of have never of guessed that...."

Yeah man why do you think some people just suddenly disappear? Obviously it's because our GM kidnaps them and eats them. It's like...common knowledge and everything.

"That's horrifying!"

Eh, that's why you never trust someone who misspells the word Ebb.

"I thought it was pronounced e-hb"

This is why you were ditched by your family.

AND BACK TO THE LAME DIMENSION.

"Goodness, this sure is a mess. Better change the topic quicker than Ehb can murder innocent teenagers."

"But seriously. Vacation episode so I can start pick up a fish and drop the bass"

High school is basically diplomacy and deception, so eh, makes sense to me.

why do I always get the rehashing title? what have I done? IS IT NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU. ALL THE WORK I DO
Nah it's cool. Basically these are just little detail questions thought up at 8am. I'm not putting a whole lot of thought in, and when I'm not thinking on these, I'm thinking about the ends.

On the other hand, I'm writing this at ten thirty at night, ever so slightly delirious from playing games all day.

I never realised that this RP would turn into Civ 5.
I've never played that.

High school is basically diplomacy and deception, so eh, makes sense to me.
And... now I never will. I can't lie to save my life.

"Don't worry, I'm fairly certain that she doesn't have one-"

"Not here, anyway."

"And plus, the idiot has had enough character development already. Ah, speaking of screentime, are either myself or Sakura going to have to say farewell forever once the ends are finished, or are we staying on the old system for two characters?"

"Ehb loves me, I'm sure!"

"No, your character got all mopey all of sudden. You were meant to be a joke character, I'm sure. even now, I can see the author procrastinating writing by doing this chibi theater."

"Ah! But it's not up to Ehb if I stay or not!"

"Our creator's been lazy in your speech color. She likes me better out of ease of use."

"Shocking truth!"

"You. Are. Not. Chaika!"

"Ah, another question! Yuri! Will any of the newbies get second characters? Or will there be a bit of a waiting period?"

"Hmm, I think we're alone in this particular situation, Sakura."

"What!?"

"I'm pulling for the idiot flower to get the axe."

"Wait, I think Kane just made a fish pun. If he gets the axe, he deserves it for the joke!"

So Hisakawa turned into a 4X sorts of game, unfortunately.

"The easiest answer is that side-plots are allowed. But aren't necessarily going to be forced by the World either. It's really up to other character to be dedicated enough to let them happen. But we'll give you the chances for it, no doubt. The Calendar is.... a lot more work than it's worth, I think."

"Hey, Hey! Wait a second Nozomi-san! That didn't even sound like it was written in your character!"

"Ah, It wasn't? Hmmmm, well we technically aren't supposed to acknowledging stuff like that in this segment, but none of it is canon so it's fine!"

"So that's gonna be the excuse now, huh?"

"Right..."

"After Sakura asked a question related to the newcomers, I just remembered something. Where will the new characters start off in terms of classroom? Can they choose between 2-A and 2-B? Last time the new characters were students of 2-B."

"Oh, that also reminded me of the classrooms as well! Will 2-A and 2-B remained merged when Hard Reset commences?"

Right. Well, if the endings were finished, I actually would be confident in putting up the OOC. But, again it looks like we're still waiting on the endings to wrap up.

At this point, my aim is to have the endings complete by the end of this current week. So, that probably bad new for the people trying to run them, as their next choice might end up controntrollalby run out of control.

Thank you everyone, for showing your support! As stated previously, I will ping you when the OOC comes up. As an added bonus, if you wish to spectate the PM endings that are currently going on - feel free to make a request in this thread, and we'll add you in. Just remember to please refrain from posting there, as it is for the selected to struggle through.

In the meantime, Chibi theatre, questions, and Character Sheet leaks will continue as they become availible in the meantime.

Rehashing

"Don't worry, I'm fairly certain that she doesn't have one-"

"Not here, anyway."

"And plus, the idiot has had enough character development already. Ah, speaking of screentime, are either myself or Sakura going to have to say farewell forever once the ends are finished, or are we staying on the old system for two characters?"

"Ehb loves me, I'm sure!"

"Ahhhh, *sigh* absolutely no subtlety whatsoever."

"I'll be completely honest with you, I'm pretty saure I heard the sound of someone slapping their forehead in severe disappointment just a second ago."

"No, your character got all mopey all of sudden. You were meant to be a joke character, I'm sure. even now, I can see the author
procrastinating writing by doing this chibi theater."

"Ah! But it's not up to Ehb if I stay or not!"

"Anyway, to keep things from getting too cluttered, it's highly recommended you stick with just one character at the beginning. If you try juggling two characters at once again, then they'll just end up at best being regarded as shallow background characters. Still, I don't think she's planning to take them away either, and will look over them if you put the effort into upgrading them into the new Character Sheet format."

"Our creator's been lazy in your speech color. She likes me better out of ease of use."

"Shocking truth!"

"You. Are. Not. Chaika!"

"Ah, another question! Yuri! Will any of the newbies get second characters? Or will there be a bit of a waiting period?"

"Let me ask you this question in response: Would you like to double the amount of potential work for yourself for people you're not 100% sure will still be here a month after the new story begins?"

"New players will have to stick to their one character until they've proven they're in it for the long haul. Anyway, please be sure to make a character that you'll enjoy portraying. It's not the most optimistic or uplifting answer, but please understand that generating those relationships gets really sticky when there's more characters involved."

"Hmm, I think we're alone in this particular situation, Sakura."

"What!?"

"I'm pulling for the idiot flower to get the axe."

"Wait, I think Kane just made a fish pun. If he gets the axe, he deserves it for the joke!"

"Seriously? You know we're ignoring him for a reason, you know? That lazy nobody keeps on moping around, blaming his surroundings for not immediately bowing down to him and feeding him grapes off of a silver platter!"

*Sigh* 3rd - After

"Hmmm... this character information sheet still seems about the same. Huh...? In fact, it seems like some parts got cut out too. Ah, but wait a second, what's this? Sins? Virtue? Ideologies...?"

"Good Afternoon, Nozomi-san. What a coincidence, running into you here."

"Oh, It's you!"

"If I recall correctly, I happened to run into you and Umeko doing some sort of strangle little talk show of sorts. At the time, it seemed like I was intruding, therefore, I simply walked back the other way."

"It was a little awkward, yes. I felt kind of bad actually, it seemed like you left due to being embarrassed or something."
"Nothing of the sort. It was my fault for walking in unannounced in the first place, so there's nothing to feel bad for. Anyway, I don't think I've introduced myself yet. I'm Amane Kokoro. It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Nozomi-san. I've heard a good amount of the various things that you've done for the students here."

"Amane Kokoro! You mean, that Amane Kokoro!?"

"As far as I know, I'm the only one, so yes."

"You were really famous back in middle school for that club you ran that helped people! If I remember correctly, Hayata-san and Kane-san were both a part of it. I'd imagine they learned a good amount from you."

"Just a little here and there. I can't particularly say I'm pleased with the way they've taken things for themselves since our time in middle school ended, but there's not much helping what's already come to pass. Anyway, that sheet you're holding..."

"It's pretty interesting, isn't it? It's something that everyone who attends Hisakawa fills out. You try to list out the traits about your character. This one is a new draft, version two. So I have to update mine from the old one. I can't help but wonder what some of these new things are about, though. Sins, and Virtues... that's a really vague question, don't you think?"

"It certainly is. But I can see where they're coming from. It says to list out the 'most relevant' sin and virtue, so I guess it's like asking about what defines your evils and goodness at your core as a person."

"Well, considering I'm so well versed in Social Morals, I'd say I have a hard time in coming up with something honest for a 'Most Relevant Sin'."

"Thinking you're infallible is already a prime example of the Sin of Pride."

"Oh, really? I'm sorry!"

"It's alright. I think everyone has some measure of those sins in themselves. So long as it doesn't reach an extreme, there's nothing to really apologize for. The question of what Virtue and what Sin most applies to you is something to make you think, more than anything else. Though, maybe whoever you turn it into will use it for their own ends, or maybe for research and the like."

"Hmmm, well, I guess that would make sense. You're totally right, Amane-san. It isn't right for me to think that I'm already perfect. Improvement is a lifelong process."

"Of course. Won't disagree with you on that one."

"Okay, I filled those two out. What about... Ideology? It says to pick from 'Anarchy', 'Order', and 'Control'..."

"Oh, what a vague and sneaky way of asking that one."

"It sounds like you know about what they're asking, Amane-san."
"I do. They represent three different factions that have their hands in the affairs of Hisakawa. In a Nutshell: 'Anarchy' represents a grouping of people that more or less care for themselves, and go about their school days to their own desires. 'Order', represents a faction in the school that seeks for everyone to abide by a set of standards. You might also know of them as the Social Morals Committee."

"Oh, so that would mean I'm a part of 'Order' then?'

"Yes, quite so. You're involvement in Order is much more important than you realize, however. Moving on to the last - 'Control' is a faction that seeks dominance in their lives and the affairs of the school. Some people might go as far to say that the Social Morals Committee is like this, but - the people here can potentially go to much more underhanded tactics to exert their influence."

"It sounds pretty complicated. Isn't filling out this thing potentially like admitting guilt in some way?"

"Whether your answer truthfully or fake it won't matter in the end really. The way you act will make your real answer as plain as day."

"Okay.... done! Thanks again for helping me out Amane-san! Amane-san? Huh, where did she go...? That's too bad. I didn't get to thank her. She certainly does seem like an intriguing person."

T. B. CONTINUED

We need more despair in here, like Future Arc's Episode 9. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.