Hisakawa Koukou - My High School Life Appears to have been NewGame+'d with a Hard Reset

Pick Your Player Character's Primary Weapon!

• That OP Plot Weapon That'll Make Everyone Call You A Cheater

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • The Power of 'Friendship'

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • The Game's Joke Weapon which is also OP

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Explosion Magic

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
.... Wowwww Ehb. TAKING YOUR TIME MUCH?!?!?!
Just joking, although.....

.... Wowwww Ehb. TAKING YOUR TIME MUCH?!?!?!
Just joking, although.....
Due to all the spam we did... we may not see Ehb for days, and when they return they'll be a savior of the wastelands

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: xLarius
Due to all the spam we did... we may not see Ehb for days, and when they return they'll be a savior of the wastelands

What're you talking about? I'm the undisputed overboss of nuka world.

Anyway, sign up thread post is... still wip. Need to rewrite lore things, need to format the whole thing, need to write the other new character for the rp's start.

If luck will have it, it'll probably be released when everyone's already too busy with other stuff. Jokes aside, when it comes out, I'll be ready to dedicate again for those who are still hanging on by then.

Anyway, sign up thread post is... still wip. Need to rewrite lore things, need to format the whole thing, need to write the other new character for the rp's start.

If luck will have it, it'll probably be released when everyone's already too busy with other stuff. Jokes aside, when it comes out, I'll be ready to dedicate again for those who are still hanging on by then.
I SHALL FOLLOW YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH, CAPT'IN!
*Salute Salute.

You shouldn't burden yourself. If you need help in the thread, dont hesitate in asking for our help.

We're busy as hell like you tho :D

B-b-but...the pitchforks?

*Puts pitchforks away*

They were sharpened and everything.....

I'm interested in joining this rp. Can't believe I just found out about this today.

You shouldn't burden yourself. If you need help in the thread, dont hesitate in asking for our help.

We're busy as hell like you tho :D

Burden, oh believe me I am procrastinating like crazy here, but I appreciate the compliment, verily.

Joking around aside, I'm solidly a majority of the way through with the OOC thingy. The big things left are lore writing and formatting.

I'm interested in joining this rp. Can't believe I just found out about this today.
Thanks for showing interest! We look forward to having you a board, if you so decide to join in.

Please enjoy this cookie in the meantime.

So it almost begins....! Hard Reset!
Please wait for final installation procedures!

Article:
, , ,

Sagawa%20BannrB_zpskzlclxkb.jpeg

"It Hurt to Care So I Stopped Altogether"

A loner, Sagawa Mizunohara keeps to herself in class 2-A. Almost to the point of aggression towards other people. She's disgusted by the frivolities of her fellow peers, and distances herself from them and everything they do outside of schoolwork. Despite her antisocial attitudes, it's no secret that she's one of the best code wizards at school. Her one weakness: Meat Buns, is often offered as tribute for help on difficult coding assignments.

When it's discovered that someone is causing the school's virtual systems to go haywire, people immediately look to her as a potential culprit. Forcing her to prove her innocence to the very people she's shunned from the start.
Source: Loading HK_install.exe Please Wait ...

Last edited:
/something breaks inside after reading the new installation screen/

@Ehb I can be in charge of creating Character Banners for everyone if you like. I'll open up a "free shop" sooner or later, I can try a go at making banners for everyone here since I'll be participating anyway. :P

*reads the installation screen*

THAT NAME! Gosh... Been quite a long time since I read that name. And it is still fresh in my memories...

And... actually... Y' know what? I'd drop Kyouko to revive a character that I don't get to play enough from that iteration of this RP. Soooo yeah.

I love it~

T.T I wonder what Sakura will be like in this iteration. If her inspriation stays and I don't end up making a new character just because

Watch as this loading screen gets lost because the next reply after makes a new page.

Anyway, loading screen 2/3. We're Getting there! It's also worth noting that players write their own characters. The ones being showcased here form the core of the arcs their introduced in.

Article:

. . .

Kokoro%20Bannr_zpsid6qzlsu.jpeg

"The Only One You Can Ever Trust is Yourself"

Introduced later in the story, Kokoro Amane holds a large sway, over the social scene at Hisakawa. Her influence spreads out over many students at the school, even without them being aware of it. Admired for her balanced judgement and refined demeanor, Kokoro has helped many students over the years with problems they couldn't handle themselves.

Some claim she's compassionate about others, while others say she's orchestrating all the strange happenings of the school for her own ends.
Source: Downloading Resources Please Wait ...

@Ehb I can be in charge of creating Character Banners for everyone if you like. I'll open up a "free shop" sooner or later, I can try a go at making banners for everyone here since I'll be participating anyway. :P
A nice offer. Were you talking about character banners for advertisement, or the default headers for IC posts?

Reactions: Miya
Status
Not open for further replies.