His name is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nice to meet you Clarissa. Then as far as I know all that is going on is a party."

She nodded and took a glass of wine as a waitress walked by. She took a sip of it and wriggled her nose. Ugh. She took another sip and looked around.

"So, how long have you been here?" She questioned.

"Not long. I got here only a little bit ago and have been enjoying some quality whiskey."

"Ah. Whiskey." She smiled and finished her wine, putting it on the next waitress passing with a tray.

"Looking for someone." She said quietly. "Who apparently isn't here." She grumbled.

"Shame. It isn't nice to make a lady wait." he chuckled and poured a little bit of whiskey into his glass.

"No. He is quite frustrating." She looked around the room again and crossed her arms, causing her hair to puff out. "I mean who does that? Just says oh meet me here and then never shows up."

"Assholes. That is who." he smiled and raised his glass, "Cheers." tilting it back he takes a sip.

She smiled and nodded. "Yep, pretty much. Where did that other guy go who was talking to you?" She questioned quietly.

"That was Joseph the owner of this establishment. He disappeared somwhere to take care of someone..."

"Ah. I should probably introduce myself to him once he comes back." She muttered. Joseph might know what happened to Zane and if so, she had a conversation to have with him.

"Then take a seat." he gestures to the empty chair near him, "I have a feeling it will be awhile so you can sit."

She sat down, folding her dress beneath her so that it didn't crinkle. "So how do you know him?"

"Oh really?" She said quietly. She grabbed another glass of wine and drank it quickly. She put the glass down. She wished that Zane would show up. She wished that Zane would just come back to her like he always did. Take her away and make her happy. She rubbed her face, making sure not to rub at her eyes or her eyeliner would screw up.

Mikail looks back to his book, rolling his eyes at Blake's side of the conversation. He looks back up and glances around the area. 'something should be happening soon.' he thinks.

She looked over at the man with a book. She got up and walked over to him. "Whatcha reading?" She questioned, looking back at Blake and wondering if he would follow her.

He watched her get up and go and shrugged before she looked back at him, "I guess I wasn't that interesting." he says jokingly to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.