His name is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"oh." he looks disappointed and sighs. "so that is what they meant." He tosses the book onto the table with a frown.

He opens the book to a page with a large mark on it. "Some psychic wrote these in my book. As far as i know, this meant blood, so I thought that meant something interesting was actually going to happen."

"I see." he nodded and took another sip of his whiskey the ice cubes clanking around, "Well. Would you three like to see something of what I can do?"

Darius was satisfied, as things happened as he planned, and could barely hold his grin. He wanted the others talking too, for many reasons. First, because he knew they were hiding their own secrets, and wanted to discover them. Second, because he tried to test the waters, and discover how far he could go, talk, and trust this group. Third, for it would be really boring if he did all the talk by himself.

"I hope miss Clarissa is not scaried being among all this devilish creatures." he talked, mischievously. "At least from me, you're safe, my lady, and I'll make sure this continue like this." he looked at the stranger with his book. "I still don't know your name, sir, or what you really are, or the reason you have this special book. Would you be kind enough to explain a little?" he turned to Blake. "And yes, I'd like to see what you can do, if it's safe for everyone inside the pub. I don't want to cause problems to Mr. Joseph, nor will I let others do this while I'm here."

"I am perfectly safe. Did you not hear when I said I wasn't all human?" She smirked, a wicked look on her face. "Plus I have the centaur if anything happens." She laughed.

She didn't mind the company, she needed it right now to keep her mind away from Zane. He was eating her up inside, literally, sucking the life from her. "Well you already heard my story so I am not sure what else you want from me." She smiled to Darius and stretched once more. "Although I do need a bed soon. I am growing quite tired."

"You needn't worry about everyone else in the pub dear Darius." he raised a hand with his palm facing the ceiling, "My abilities are harmless unless I want them to be." a couple cuts suddenly opened on his hand but no blood came out instead it floated above his hand.

Josseph was on his way to a room behinde the bar, it was a small room where he once worked. Someone have invited him inside, it was an old friend of his. A special kind of character he was but it seemed that he was more interested in Joseph. He looked at him and Joseph smiled and walked to the wood carved chair with red cloth accessoring it.
-"Please, sit down." Joseph said and so he did. He looked around.
-"My, what is it Ander? Or should I say your other name?" He asked but Ander didn't answer until he knew it was safe and took out a letter.
-"Read this when you close the bar tonight. I don't want anyone to see it." He said and Joseph accepted it.
-"Oh, what is it?" Joseph looked at the letter with a carved sympol on the back.
-"It's from... them." He said and Joseph understood, them as he said where special people whom was asking for his help and aid to a special mission. Though he had his pub set, he still could do it since his mission was to find a certain person. Ander got up from the chair.
-"I would like to talk with you more though... I've my own business to attend to." Joseph went up from the chair and nodded with his smile, went to the door and checked so no one would notice him and then let him out of the room. Ander disappeared out to the cold and Joseph watched if someone have seen him, but it didn't seem so. He saw the new people and welcomed them, gave them drinks and then went to others who have called after him before going to the small gang of people hanging around.
-"Sorry I took so long. I was just taking care of business." He said and looked at them.
-"Would you like something?" Joseph looked at them with his gray-green eyes that seemed quite empty, yet, filled with life. Though his soft smile was bright as ever and welcomed everyone.

"Yes please. Could you bring me a new bottle of whiskey? I find myself running out quite quickly."

"It's quite interesting what you can do with your blood, Mr. Blake. Can you manipulate it freely?" Darius studied the occurrence with interest. Hearing Clarissa, he nearly laughed. "This land is really funny, if four strangers reunited in a pub reveal themselves as different creatures, by mere coincidence! And I thought my homeland was wild."

When Joseph approached the group, he greeted him with a wide grin. "Hello, young master Joseph! It seems you've got very interesting customers tonight. Would you like to hear some stories, if you have the time? I believe something interesting or useful can come from here." His silverish eyes stared Joseph's, in discrete but intense duel. "I still would like to get informations about a man, who probably passed here some time ago. As you can probably see..." he looked around his head, as if searching for something floating around it. "I don't have much time."

Blake smiled happily,"I can do more than just control it. I can make it literally do anything. Give me an idea and I can do it."

Mikail stands from the table to stretch. When he stands, his full height is show. He is nearly seven feet tall and sickly thin with long black hair and red eyes. His fingers are long and thin, but despite his sickly features, he looks like he could hold his own in a fight with his pointed finger nails.

He smiled towards blake.
-"Of course. A whine is coming up!" He walked away and then after some seconds he was back again with a glass in his hand, it was quite big and very beautiful formed, like a woman and it had some special markings on it.
-"Here you go, sorry for the odd glass. Those glass' are the only ones we have left." He said and looked around to the other costumers, holding their glasses, laughing, barfing outside, talking, well... everything.
When Darius talked his face expressions hasn't changed, it was still a smile and the eyes were as deep as ever.
-"Well, that sounds fun. And don't worry. I will stay here till the pub will close." Joseph says as a joke and laugh.
-"Oh..." He then said and looked rather curious.
-"A man you say? How does he look like, if I may ask?" He then turned to Mikail.
-"Mr. Mikail? Do you still want some drinks or is it enough for tonight?"

"Ah many thanks Joseph." grinning from ear to ear he happily took the glass with his hand that wasn't occupied with his blood. Gingerly tasting it he smiles and takes a larger sip.

"Now I know your name..." Darius smiled to Mikail. He was not scared by the other's appearance, but he took a mental note to keep being cautious. These people were good allies and potential friends, but would be troublesome enemies. "Feel free to try something with this skill of your, Mr. Blake. Surprise us!"

To Joseph, he explained. "I'm searching for a man called Arthur Montenegro. That's his real name, but it's possible he adopted a different name, if he was unaware of your pontential, young master. He's very cautious. He's a bit smaller than me, close to 6 feet, with hazel eyes and dark blond hair; I don't know how long or short it is, because I haven't seen him in years. He probably talked to someone, as he is, too, searching for something. Could you tell me if he passed here, and if positive, how long ago?"

Joseph surely could see Darius had the same family name as the man he was pursuing.

Clarissa leaned back in her chair and watched as everyone talked. She kept to herself, drinking a glass of water slowly. She kept scanning the room for Zane but he hadn't shown up yet and she was getting ready to give up on him. A small glimmer of hope kept her spirits alive.

-"Ah, yes. I've seen him, but that was for about 2 or 3 weeks ago. He said that he searched for someone named... Manarch or was it Man'arch?" He started to think to himself.
-"I'm sorry, my memory isn't that good. But right now, I haven't seen him. I'm sorry. But he did say that he searched for someone that had something." He looked a bit down but it soon faded away with a smile.
-"I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help, but if I do see him later on. I will tell you." Joseph then turned to Clarissa whom looked a bit down, yet still have the small power to search for someone.
-"Is everything alright?" He asked her and looked at her glass.
-"Shall I give you something to drink?"

"No, I am fine. Thank you. Just wishing I could find my friend." She smiled and listened to them talk, trying to block out her tumbling emotions.

Mikail smiles to the host. "no thank you, sir." He looks at the door as a group of men enter "they don't look very friendly, do they?"

"I'm thankful, master Joseph, for this information already helps me." Darius replied. He could mask his feelings very well, but in fact the man was worried. He already knew Arthur was resorting to the underworld, but Man'arch was bad news; even among demons he had bad reputation. But he could understand: they both were running out of time pretty soon.

On the bright side, the last time he heard any from said fellow, he was on a small town nearby, using the woodlands to his shady work. He had a chance to find him, and also Arthur. But that was a high bet.

"I'll probably stay a bit in the city, searching for Man'arch, too. Please, if you have any information about him, or about Arthur, you can call me, at any time."

He looked at the suspicious group entering the pub. His wise side advised him to be careful; his childish side wanted some action.

Status
Not open for further replies.