His Favorite

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"...Oh....How nice." Mumbled the vakpire, but.....The thought of loosing Aime made him...Upset.

"It's all very stressful..." He sighed, nibbling on his sweater sleeve. "Because... Because I don't want to give up my life."

"Then don't think about it. Just....Stay here with me." He whisperedm

"But why? Theres no reason to. I'm replaceable, so having me leave really wont affect you."

He didn't say a word after that. He didn't even know why he wanted him to stay so bad. He was just....a pet, like the others.

Heightly entwined his fingers through the other's hair. "Hm... You won't miss me."

"Why, though?" He whispered, his form changing morr ghost like as tears rolled down his cheek. "I'm replaceable, you can find some other loser to woo. You'd forget me within a week, tops, and..." at this point, although he hadn't noticed, Aime had changed to a completely translucent being. His grey eyes were replaced with nothing, just like the state he was in at his death. And his head? Oozing blood. Unseen scratches formed on his legs and arms, and a large dash was seen at his neck. Despite the horrific scene, Aime was cokpletely oblivious.

Eric stared at him with wide eyes. "Aime, Aime snap out of it! I would never forget you, and you know it babe!"

"B-But you will. I'm replaceable and.... Vous oublierez de moi et de trouver un autre enfant à faire comme ils spéciale , alors vous aurez refusent de laisser l'aime comme vous venez vous l'avez fait avec moi ..."

"I'mnot gonna forget you! And calm down, your speaking in French." He whispered, and sighed. "I....I really feel like we're.... special."

Letting out a soft sob, the ghost boy buried his head into the man's chest for a desperate attempt at comfort. "H-Hn, you do? B-But why?"

"You.re not helping," He whimpered, sobs softly escaping. "At all,, Eric."

Pursing his lips, he wiped the runniness from his nose to stare at the man's knees. "Whatever."

"I do, okay! I really like you, I feel like....Your different from everyone else."

He grew silent, wiping tears from his eyes as he moved to sit o? The vanpire's lap. "I don't believe you, Eric. I CAN'T believe you. And... That's okay, I guess..."

Wrapping his arms around his waist, he pecked his cheek, frowning. "I do...What do I have to do?"

"There's nothing to do about it, Eric, seriously. I just gotta deal with it, okay? I-It's.... It's just going to continue the way it is and that's okay."

Status
Not open for further replies.