His Favorite

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wincing from the bark, his eyes- returning to their subtle grey- looked anywhere but Eric's. "But... You don't. You don't really, you just like to keep me around. I don't even know why you do, anyway. It's not like we do anything."

He groaned from how....stupid the other was acting. Grabbing his cheeks, he forced him to look I'm him in his eyes. "I am in lo.....I like you a lot, alright?"

He blinked, the rough grab shocking him as he sat on the man's lap. ".... "What were you going to say? You were going to say something else, weren't you?"

"No. Look I gotta go." He mumbled and pulled him off his lap, and stood up, leaving the bathroom

Watching the other, he let out a sigh at his failed attempt before taking a seat down on the floor of the bathroom. "... I.... I'll see you at work tomorrow, then? Uh, you can call me if you need to, you know."

Tightening his grip on himself, the moment Eric left showed just how... Well, boring his life could be. He didn't really speak to anyone casually but Eric, and he didn't like venturing into the more casual parts of town, so....

Dressed in his favorite, school-boy esque outfit, he swung open the door with the vampire's lunch in hand. "I made you another sandwich, I don't want yo whining the entire lunch that you have no money."

Grinning at the lunch he grabbed it, and pecked his lips. "Thank you. Now let's go."

"Hm," Was his only response, following in abnormal silence once popping out an umbrella to block the rain. "Let's just get to work, alright?"

"Babe? What's with the.....Silent ness? You're not going to tell me how you knitted me some more socks or a wweater?"

"I haven't finished the new socks." He replied flatly, "There's nothing else to say, I guess. A lot's on my mind, I guess I just don't want to stress you out with it."

"Come on babe, talk to me about it." He frowned, reaching over to hold his hand. Eric and Aime's relationship was a lot like an elderly couple's marriage. They never really did anything sexual, but the love and affection was still there.

"No, no... It's fine, really." He reassured quietly, adjusting the umbrella to hold both of them. "I'm just thinking, really, don't worry. Let's just get the work, hm? I dont want yoy having to stay late and have to keep your Monday on hold."

Holding the umbrella, he walked him to his hair, holding his hand. Opening Aime's door for him, he looked st his pgone, seeing Trent calling him. His Monday toy.

"Oh, it looks he already wants to suck your dick, huh?" He muttered bitterly, wandering into the Dollhouse. Saying kind hellos to the other hosts, he glanced at Eric with a soft humpf before wandering to put his coat away.

Sensing the tension he scoffed rolling his eyes. Dialing Trent's number, he easily called him, ignoring what Aime said.

Finding his usual seat, he had a plan concocting in his mind. He knew one way to fuck with the vampire was to get him jealous, and what better way to do that then to leave work with another man? Lose what he thought was his virginity to another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.