HiPer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be posting tomorrow! :D (Maybe I'll finally have Darcy actively using her powers, but who knows?) xD

Reactions: ch0sen1
My last post is starting the Part One arc. I'm about to start expanding the HiPer universe, The Taker along with the Hipers around the world will be the focus as I post and GM.

You can imagine how crazy the world is about to get.

My last post is starting the Part One arc. I'm about to start expanding the HiPer universe, The Taker along with the Hipers around the world will be the focus as I post and GM.

You can imagine how crazy the world is about to get.
So is it safe to assume that the characters will all be plunged into a deep and meaningful conflict and eventually brought together?

I don't know where Bella's alignment will lay yet lol.

The fun thing about Aidan is that with the stuff I have going on with him, he could go either way.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Well this is going to be fun lol

Bar Drop 9, Madonna music playing, news. Enrique is in the deepest circle hell.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Well, Destiny lies at a crossroad no matter how far along. You have two sides of the coin with her. I based her not only on how I go about things but on several of my favorite comic book characters.

Isaac himself can go either way too

Well Harmony is going to be the white hat lol. Just don't get in the way of her moral compass.

Damion is... Damion. It would take some serious chain of circumstance to drag him down the troubled path.

Darcy would totally align with justice. XD

I have to go offline for a while cause of several issues going on. Be back soon

Reactions: ch0sen1
Hey guys! I am going on a trip from July 26th to August 2nd, and I won't have my computer the entire time, just my phone, so I won't be able to post very frequently or at all. However if I do post, please forgive me for the spelling and grammatical errors you might find, due to the word filler on my phone.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.