HiPer

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder: Keep this realistic. Sure our characters have abilities but remember the universe we're in is very surreal and as if it would be in reality. Keep it grounded and don't sway from having that universe revolve around your character and their benefit, it should be vice versa.

Just a reminder: Keep this realistic. Sure our characters have abilities but remember the universe we're in is very surreal and as if it would be in reality. Keep it grounded and don't sway from having that universe revolve around your character and their benefit, it should be vice versa.
Is this directed towards me? I've got a feeling it might be.

It's towards everyone as a PSA, I'd tag you personally or PM you if it was focused.
hey i was wondering if i could make a teacher for the college?

Uh, just realized the CS of the character I'm playing says Damion not Damien D:

Which one do I stick with?

Uh, just realized the CS of the character I'm playing says Damion not Damien D:

Which one do I stick with?
Well Mr. Pierce is also Damien so maybe Damion will suffice. Either way we know who your character is.

Why yes, I am still here. Hope that's fine. ^_^

So sorry my last post was meant for a dif thread but I'm on mobile and my phone is acting up so I can't delete!! Sorry ignore that Xiomara thing

Post coming tomorrow. Sorry for the wait but I've lost alot of creativity and drive for Rp's recently. Nothing bad on my end but just draining with other stuff.

Reactions: ch0sen1
Alright, I ask for you to continue on without me for a short time. My feelings towards Rping has gone down alot and since I only have one Rp outside of this one going on I lost alot of my drive.

I will get a post up when I get myself motivated enough which will hopefully be soon. I don't want to drop out as I love it but at the same time I dont want to hold anyone back.

Hey, I'm wondering if there is any open spots here, I'm new here and this rp looks interesting.

Yeah you could join, but this is a long term rp fyi.
That's alright. Do you have a link to the rp page? I'll try to read the entire thing to get an idea of the world. I'll post a skelly later. :)

So I'm kinda stuck on what to post next. I will, however, give @Mglo a chance to post. Maybe that will jog the plot bunnies in me.

That's alright. Do you have a link to the rp page? I'll try to read the entire thing to get an idea of the world. I'll post a skelly later. :)
Go to the first page here and read the rules and things first before you consider anything else, welcome to the site btw!

Haven't been posting cause I feel a little burnt out. But I'll try to make a post ASAP

I've been too distracted by some stress factors the past couple of weeks. I'm making posts hella slow D: but I'm still around! I'll try to post one tomorrow so I don't hold yall up.

Status
Not open for further replies.