HiPer

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill have a post up in a day or so. Once this bad spell leaves me. My creativity isn't the greatest with superpowers right now. I just don't have the drive.

I need middle name for Darcy's new baby sister. :o I already have the first name but I want a cutesy middle name and I can't decide on one. Any suggestions?

Lunah, Aria, Iris, Lily, Penelope, Helena, Lexi, Sophia.

Much better, @1sa d(^_^)b

Hope you don't mind that I modded the officer NPC for my post! @1sa

I was waiting to post because I didn't want the birth to go too quickly but apparently (after a google search!) it doesn't take that long. :o

I got a question...Could i make a teacher at the college?

Go ahead and post. Its been a rough past three days and I am tired... I also got an Xbox 1 today so I am going to play that. I dont want to hold you up so I will write a big post next.

@Yuuki_Tatsunohi

Go ahead and post. Its been a rough past three days and I am tired... I also got an Xbox 1 today so I am going to play that. I dont want to hold you up so I will write a big post next.

@Yuuki_Tatsunohi
Aww sorry to hear that :( I'll try to get a post in tonight then. Hope you feel better soon!

Reactions: ch0sen1
Aww sorry to hear that :( I'll try to get a post in tonight then. Hope you feel better soon!

Oh, nothing bad just hiking and enjoying myself to the point where my everything hurts.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
I'll reply tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.