HiPer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the lack of posting, everyone! I've been really ill these past few weeks but I'm much better! I will post tomorrow!

Ill have a post up in the coming two days I have. I work alot these next two days.

Reactions: ch0sen1
I'll try to post tonight as well

SO I BASICALLY MASS REPLIED TO EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED AND IT'S PROBABLY BAD BUT YAAAAAS I GOT SOMETHING IN

stitch.gif

So Enrique and Bella are waiting on anything really. If someone wants an interaction with him I'm down to collab.

So I will post my CS minus the Powers slot, and if I am accepted I will be given one and edit it in? Sorry, just want to be sure.

So I will post my CS minus the Powers slot, and if I am accepted I will be given one and edit it in? Sorry, just want to be sure.
That's what usually happens^^.

Name: Clementine "Clem" Markos

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 152

Strengths: Bold, relaxed, observant, reliable, free-spirited, charismatic, intelligent, takes the lead.
Flaws: Weak sense of self, vain, brutally honest, detached, romantically non-committal, controlling, competitive.

Personality: Without delving too much into any idiosyncrasies, Clem seems like a perfectly average college student on the cusp of discovering who she really is. She is a pillar for the modest LGBT community on-campus, and among her friends she is the most respected, though also the most untouchable. She keeps a tight leash on each of her friends, consciously or otherwise, and is sure to give the leashes a strong tug every now and again if she needs an ego boost. She considers enjoyment the second most important thing in the world, the chief most important thing being success and flaunting it. She keeps an air of cool-headedness as much as possible, and will deny any accusations that she is anything but a chill babe who DJs and pimps out cars when she's not working on her engineering degree. Her image is very important to her, and she can quickly spiral into depression or shame when embarrassed. She goes so far as to conceal her thick Louisiana accent, believing it'd label her as a hick out of her element. Beyond the façade, she craves freedom from her self-esteem issues, but doesn't know how to achieve it. While she is bold, she is unused to rejection, and doesn't know how to deal with it when it comes around. She loves giving people nicknames, whether they know about them or not.

Hobbies: Music mixing, partying, popping Adderall, hiking, camping, studying history, studying math, upgrading cars, lifting, dating around.

Skills: Car/motorcycle reparation and diagnosis, a strong grasp of electromagnetic engineering, DJing, basic survival skills, blue-collar sturdiness, fluency in both Cajun and traditional French.

Dislikes: People who make quick judgments, berries of any kind, other charismatic people (they feel like threats), ignorant people, jokes in bad taste, herself.

Appearance: She is surprisingly well-muscled for someone who doesn't engage in sports, working out as a venting mechanism. Her lower body is much more powerful than her upper body, and it shows in her wide hips and thick legs. She boasts more than a few scars on her hands and arms from working with power tools, even missing the first two knuckles of her left pinkie finger, something she doesn't like to point out to people.

A-woman-with-an-undercut-hairstyle-and-red-hair.jpg

Attire: Flannel. Lots and lots of flannel and jeans, maybe a few well-fitting tees and a jacket or hoodie. She doesn't subscribe to stereotypes, she just really loves the look and comfort of the style. She usually wears a pair of well-worn steel-toed boots around the workshop she hangs out at, otherwise wearing a nice pair of black sneakers.

Power/Ability: "I can't help that I'm a bit of a heartbreaker."

History: When Clem was a child in her little hometown of Hawthorne, Louisiana, her favorite pastime was riding around town with her father, hunting through scrap yards for good deals on car parts. Her family was not rich, but they worked hard to support one another, her parents both mechanics in a shop owned by a family friend. Her school days were fairly uneventful, living in such a small town, but Clem found a way to spice things up. She'd never been the most boy-crazy of her friend groups, and by seventh grade she realized that it wasn't because she was destined to be a nun. Her worldview shifted all at once, and after years of hiding her secret in high school, she realized that her chance to spread her wings was far beyond little Hawthorne. She grew up in a world where college was a far-away fantasy, one that only became possible when her parents revealed a savings account they'd been storing spare money in to give their only child an education. Before Clem knew it, she was off to Metro U, on a scholarship for her success in science fairs throughout middle and high school. She used her parents' saved money to buy books and food, and firmly rooted herself in the social scene by her second semester. Her leverage landed her a coveted internship at the campus radio station, and before her second year at Metro U was over, she was filling in whatever timeslots were made available with her playlists and mixes. Over the summer between her second and third year at Metro U, she not only solidified her major, but solidified her position as the top DJ for the station. She is currently enjoying all the popularity the title earns, and likes to think she contends with the sorority queens, club presidents and even team captains in campus esteem. Her abilites are relatively dormant currently, only showing themselves through unnerving subtleties that leave her shaken for their strangeness, but unaware of their cause.

Last edited:
I have returned and I shall post in a few hours!

Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
So, has anything big happened in the RP thus far? Anything Clem might've heard about or could get in on?

So, has anything big happened in the RP thus far? Anything Clem might've heard about or could get in on?
  • Big car accident in Downtown Omni, a girl "dodged a car" putting her hands up sending it barreling into a bar
  • Alpha Party at Met U to kick off the college year, a strange light was seen over the hills
  • Mysterious suspect wanted in Missouri after injuring two cops by blasting them with some alleged device, then reported again causing a landslide a hundred miles away on a mountain pass.
  • Union Star, Missouri the entire town was disintegrated by some unknown means, 432 people dead.
  • Now a CNN report on 'Miracles or Magic', showing a boy literally screaming a tree on fire, and another punker turning a a skateboard into mountain dew. The nation waves it off as magic but vid experts say none of the footage was altered in any way.

Just some of the main universe events thus far.

• Big car accident in Downtown Omni, a girl "dodged a car" putting her hands up sending it barreling into a bar
  • Alpha Party at Met U to kick off the college year, a strange light was seen over the hills
  • Mysterious suspect wanted in Missouri after injuring two cops by blasting them with some alleged device, then reported again causing a landslide a hundred miles away on a mountain pass.
  • Union Star, Missouri the entire town was disintegrated by some unknown means, 432 people dead.
  • Now a CNN report on 'Miracles or Magic', showing a boy literally screaming a tree on fire, and another punker turning a a skateboard into mountain dew. The nation waves it off as magic but vid experts say none of the footage was altered in any way.

Just some of the main universe events thus far.
Oooh, interesting. That all seems much more terrifying and honestly realistic to how powers would probably be seen and implemented. I'm really digging this universe so far, very chaotic.

Oooh, interesting. That all seems much more terrifying and honestly realistic to how powers would probably be seen and implemented. I'm really digging this universe so far, very chaotic.
As far as the characters no one has done anything rash we're all building abilities slowly some are more advanced than others so it's just a matter of balancing them.

@ch0sen1

Everybody at 0:38: dammit Harmony not again!! (lmao I know Harmony doesn't have the same abilities as the girl in Dark Matters as far as I could tell, but I thought of her when I saw that scene XD)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
How do you know I hadn't planned alternate timelines evil sides of us from the start }:)

Hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.