High School for the abnormalX3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faelix tilted his head at her comment that it was nothing. It didn't seem like nothing. He looked her when she said that he should stay back for a little bit. He stepped back, but only to step forward again as her hunger was quenched. He looked at what she had and smiled, "Ah-" He was interrupted by another man. "Um...that locker is..." He said while looking around. "Over there." He pointed to a few lockers down.

"Thanks" Ryan replies smiling and teleports again to the locker putting the key in the lock and unlocking it and a Heaps of paper falls out.

Megan raised a brow as the werewolf looked at the jawbreakers in her hand and smiled. 'Hm? Does he knows something about these jawbreakers...?' She was waiting for him to say something and when he was about to, another boy interrupted him. The other boy was looking for his locker and at the question Megan shrugged since she never paid attention to locker number. Hearing how wolf boy, gave the other directions, she leaned on her own locker waiting for him to answer her question of what his name was.

Faelix looked at the boy and nodded as he went to his locker. Then he remembered that woman had asked for his name, "The names Faelix. You have a pretty name." He said and leaned on the locker as well.​

As Nils walked away he sighed 'great job Nils...way to make friends'. He runs his hand through his hair and sits down in his first class. The teacher comes over and tells him where to sit. He also informs him of the names of the people he would be sitting next to. 'great..the people I sit next to are the two people I just made a scene in front of...Megan and Jack...' He groans and sits down at his desk and promptly rests his head on his arms, so that all that is visible is his bright green hair. "well this is going to be a great first day of school by the looks of it.." He mumbles to himself as he waits for class to start.

Reactions: 2 people
Hearing the boy's name a small chuckle escaped her lips, though a tint of pink could be seen on her cheeks since she wasn't used to being complimented. "Thanks, but not to be rude or anything; isn't that name better suited for a feline?" She smiled at the wolf boy, her eyes holding a glint of playfulness. She wasn't trying to make fun of the boy's name but being a girl that always blurts out whatever is on her mind, she couldn't help her bluntness; and so, she asked the question without thinking of how the boy might take it.

Faelix laughed at her comment about his name, "Yes, yes. I know, it's a weird name for a Werewolf, but what can I do?" He smiled and leaned his head on the locker, turning his body to her.

Reactions: 2 people
Pulling away of her locker, Megan opened her bag and puts away the mini bags of jawbreakers. Then after closing it, she places it on her shoulders. Turning her head towards Faelix, she gives him a friendly smile. "Well, nothing I guess, but it doesn't matter. It seems to suit you..." Remembering that she had to go to class, she took out her phone from the right pocket of her black jean shorts and looked at the time. 'Ugh! We need to get to class.' Looking back at Faelix, she gave a playful smile since she overheard him earlier talking about wanting to blow up the school. "So, ready for classes?... 'Cuz , if we don't hurry up we might be late." They had 2 minutes to get to class, Megan being a vampire, knew that she could be there in 30 seconds but she didn't want to waste, her much needed energy. Taking a few steps forward, she turns around and waits for Faelix, in case he wanted to follow.

Faelix sighed when the mention of class came to be. "I guess." He said and when she started to walk away he followed. He hated being here, but since Alpha said that he had to be he might as well make something of it. He pulled out his phone as well to check the time and sighed as class was drawing near. He could never pay attention for very long in class since he would rather be running around the school grounds. Gym was his favorite class, but they didn't usually let him change into his wolf form.​

Hearing him sigh, she couldn't help but chuckle softly. "Seems like you don't like being here so much, though I don't blame you. Normal or not so normal, school will always be school." They didn't walk long, when Megan spotted their classroom. 'Is he in the same class as me?' She had forgotten to ask if his first class was the same as hers. Stopping in front of the classroom door, she looked back at him and decided to ask him. "Um...I forgot to ask but do you have the same first class as me? I wouldn't want for you to be late if yours class is not the same as mine..." She said the last part teasingly since she could see that, he didn't look very enthusiastic to be stuck inside four walls for who knows how long.

after sorting out what he needed Ryan Teleports down to the maths room just as the teacher enters the room "phew that was to close " he thinks to him self.

Kyysucara was a shapeshifter who had just transferes this year. He walks into the school, looking around. After a few minutes he finds his locker before heading to class, the same on as Megan and Faelix. He accidently bumps into Faelix, falling over. "Oh, sorry about that."

Faelix looked at the classroom and smiled, "Why yes. I am in the same class as you. Guess you won't be making me late." He said in a teasing voice. He then made a slight oof sound as someone bumped into him. He looked back and saw a--shapeshifter--at the smell of him. He nodded, his head, "That's alright." He looked back at the classroom and then looked at Megan, "Shall we go in?"

Qimbra sat at the back of the class, slouched over her desk with her chin rested on folded arms. Lengthy, yet tamed white hair was pulled back into a thick but neat doughnut shaped bun. Being part of the new wave that rushed into the Academy, she wasn't familiar with many of the faces. In front of her plopped a guy with loud green hair and pale skin with moving tattoos. He'd assumed an almost identical slump and her curiosity was piqued. Maybe during a better time whenever they ran into each other she'd figure him out.

Decision made, honey-colored eyes shifted to gaze through the window on the other side of the classroom.

Megan smiled at Fealix teasing voice when she saw another boy bump into him. After Faelix told him that it was alright, she gave the boy a friendly nod. Her nose twitch at his scent. 'Hm? A shapeshifter?' Shaking her thoughts away, she was able to caught the wolf's question. With a nod, she entered the room with Faelix following behind.

Once inside the room, she walks up to her assigned seat. She could see a girl sitting on the back, looking out the window. 'Her scent is familiar but I can quite put my finger on it...' Looking away from the girl, she noticed that Nils was sitting next to her seat with his head down. Still feeling a bit guilty for making him remember bad stuff, she just placed her things on top of her desk and sat down without saying a word. 'I hope he's okay...' Noticing Jack on the other side, she just gave him a nod. Seeing an empty seat behind her, she motioned at Faelix to take it. "Hey, Faelix. Here's an empty seat. I think you take this one since noone seats behind me." She looked at the teacher for confirmation, and he gave her a nod of approval. With that, she waited for Faelix to take a seat and for class to start, and hopefully, finish early.

The bell rang and Nils raised his head from his desk. Looking over he saw Megan and felt the heat radiating from jack. He sighed and looked over at megan "um..hey sorry about earlier.." He busied himself by taking out his books and started reading through them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyy got in the door just as the bell rang. He takes a seat in the back of the class, not one to care much for school. He wanted to skip but he knew if he got caught he'd be back on the streets. One of his rules for his living situation. He stares out the window blankly.

Jake sat in the back of his class rolling a jaw breaker in his mouth

Faelix followed her in and then took a seat behind her. He didn't like this class at all, but now that he seemed to have made n acquaintance with someone, he was more willing to come and stay.​

Status
Not open for further replies.