High School for the abnormalX3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing Fealix statement, Megan send him an amused smile. "I guess you are right, though I do think that it might get us in trouble..." Looking back at Nils, she looked at his homemade lunch. Her nose twitch at the rotten smell coming from the bag. "Well, now I know to never ask you for food, Nils. No offense, though." She said in joking manner since, a small chuckle escaping her lips.

Soon they arrived at the cafeteria and Megan made her way to line. "Hey Nils? Since you already have your food, why don't you look for a table?" She asked the ghoul with friendly smile on her face as she waited for her turn to see what was on the menu and pick her food.

Nils nodded, "sure". He wandered around the cafeteria until he found a empty table by a window. As he was about to sit down he was bumped by a passing student. "watch it freak" the large student sneered at him as Nils turned around. "well maybe you should lose a few pounds tubby". As the student growled Nils calmly reached into the paper bag and retrieved the rotting hand. Staring at the other student the entire time Nils took the hand and proceeded to slowly tear it in half. He then ate one of the halves and the tattoos seemed to quiver in excitement. The large student stumbled back and quickly walked away. Nils gave him a predatory grin then sat down at the table and waited for his friends.

Faelix scanned the menu. They did have some raw meat, which sound good, but he was in the mood for cooked. He got the cooked steak and some water. Getting his food, he looked around the room and spotted Nils sitting by a window. He smiled and made his way over there. Sitting down across from Nils, he took a bite of his steak and looked at the hand that was ripped in half, "Wow. That's kind of awesome." He said with a smirk, and proceeded to eat his food.​

As her turn came up, she decided to ask for a cooked rare steak. She could have taken the raw meat but when it's slightly cooked, it tends to be juicier. Taken her plate, she asked for a bottle of water as well, and headed to the table where Faelix and Nils were sitting. While walking over to them, she almost got tripped by some girls. Megan sent them a glare, her blue electric eyes changing to blood red in anger. The other girl beign a vampire as well, narrowed her eyes at Megan as she watched her walking over to the boy's table. The girl shook her head when she noticed that Megan was sitting with a werewolf, and she quickly started gossiping with her friends. 'Seriously, they never change...'

Shaking her head, Megan sat down with Faelix and Nils. "I should have known that I wouldn't be the only vampire in this school, though it's still comes as a surprise." Saying this, she placed her stuff at her side and quickly started to eat, her hunger already returning. "Anyways, I'm proud of myself for being able to seat next to you Nils and eat without throwing up. Because, no offense, your food stinks. Though trust me, I've seen worse..." Sticking a big piece of meat into her mouth, she moaned softly in satisfaction. "Now, this is what I call food..." A small smile could be seen in between her chewing.

Nils chuckled, "well when you grow up in a mausoleum run by a necromancer, death and decay smell absolutely fine". As Nils ate the dead flesh the tattoos shifted and swayed in time with his chewing. After eating the last finger Nils sighed happily, "nothing like putrid flesh for lunch." He smiled as the students at the table next to them looked over with a sudden loss of appetite. "you know...I think I might live near you two. My father never let me go out and play with the neighborhood kids but he did tell me that a group of vampires and werewolves lived right down the street." As Nils described where his house was both Faelix and Megan suddenly realized exactly where Nils lived. It was a house that sat at the infamous Dead End. Unlike most dead ends this street never seemed to show any signs of life, all the trees were dead and the grass brown and patchy. The parents of both Megan and Faelix had ordered their kids never to go down that street because it exuded dark and malevolent energy.

Megan pondered for a bit on Nil's words, but quickly new what he was talking about. "Oh! That's your house? And here I thought it was an abandoned house, that was supposedly haunted...I always wondered what those noises were. Now, it makes a lot more sense." Shaking her head, she chuckled and kept eating her steak.

After finishing her meal, she looked at Faelix and smiled. "Why're you so quiet, Faelix? Is something wrong with your food, or was the sight of Nils eating, to much for you?" Pushing her plate aside, she placed her right elbow on the table and rested her chin on the palm of her hand, while looking straight at the wolf boy with slight amusement showing in her eyes.

((Sorry for the long delay. I had a party and was too distracted to reply--I did try to though!))

Faelix ate his food quietly, listening to Nils and Megan as they talked. Nils' food looked disgusting, but to each their own and if that is what ghouls ate--then so be it. He finished his food and drank his water as Nils described his house. He sucked in when he realized that he lived very close to that house. Coughing, he looked at him, " That's YOUR house? Oh man, I am so sorry. Me and my friends totally graffitied that house!" He sighed and shook his head, feeling like an ass now.

He looked at Megan when she asked if he was okay, "I am find--I just observe during lunch time." He said, giving her the same look back.​

Nils laughs as Faelix admits to vandalizing the house "its fine, the house isn't what i live in...Its what is under the house.." He smiles mischievously as he purposefully leaves the two hanging. "so after school..um..would you two want to..hang out?" Nils keeps a straight face and doesn't let his concern show over the fact that they might blow him off.

Megan gave Faelix a grin upon hearing his response. Looking away from the werewolf, she gazed at Nils. She had to admit that the ghoul's words left her curious as to what was under that mysterious house. Yet, she refrained from asking and smiling at the boy, she nodded at his question. "Well, I have nothing to do later, so I would be happy to hang out with you..." Though, as soon as she finished her sentence, she remembered that she needed to go hunting that night. "On second thought, I don't know if I'll be able to hang out today. Unless you guys are up for a hunt...?" She raised an eyebrow at both of them as if she was daring them to accept her offer. "Though, I have to warn you, both. I may not recognize neither of you once the sun goes down..."

Megan wanted them to reject her offer. Once the sun goes down and darkness covers the city, her hunger always surfaces and gains control of her body. She didn't want to end up hurting them, but deep in a part of her subconscious, she knew that if they went with her, they'll be able to stand their ground against her. They both had their own strengths, after all. Besides, she did felt a bit lonely when she has to hunt on her own.

Nils smiled deviously "oh don't worry about me, you cant kill whats already dead." His tattoos twitched feverishly as if begging to be released. "but I hope you don't mind...messy eaters.." The tattoos swirled down his arms and shifted into the shapes of dozens of tiny jaws, snapping at the vampire as if daring her to get close enough.

I was writing down notes as the teacher spoke, I hummed and smiled as I gathered my notes together

Faelix left alone the topic of the house, and nodded at Nils, "I would love to hang out." When Megan answered and spoke of the hunt, his heart rate started to go up, "You know I could never pass up a hunt!" He gave her a wide grin. He was itching for a hunt, especially the run. "I think I could handle you if you decided to attack me." He admitted.​

Megan chuckle softly at both of their answers. "Then its decided; we'll go hunting tonight." She didn't tell them, but she felt grateful that they accepted her offer. Now, she would feel lonely at night. 'I guess finally this will be a fun hunt...'

"Well. Well. Well. If it isn't Megan, the vampire traitor. Always mingling with those revolting dogs; and not satisfied with that, now she hangs out with the freak among freaks. Ha! Now, I know why your parents are so disappointed."

Megan growled at the familiar of the vampire girl from earlier. She could hear the mockery and disgust in her tone. Is not that she thought her words were true, but even if she's supposed to be undead, the words still hurt. Not even turning around, she told the vampire off. "At least I'm not some weak vampire, that needs her slave friends to do her work. Now, why don't you flee with your friends before you get hurt for trying to play with the big guys..." She could sense the anger coming off the other two and even if she hated the vampire girl, she didn't want for them to get in trouble. Also, she could feel the boiling anger rising inside her and she didn't want to get expelled from the school for murdering someone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nils decided to perform a favorite trick of his. Reaching up and grasping his head he quickly yanked sideways and with a gut wrenching crack he broke his own neck. Using his hands he turned his head around to look at the vampire. "you know its impolite to talk behind people's backs. So if you have something to say to me, why don't you say it to my face" He smiled as the vampire and her lackeys stared at him in horror as his tattoos pulsed against his skin and formed various insidious designs on his face so as to make his appearance even more disturbing.

Faelix looked at the girls that started to talk to Megan. Obviously these girls were bitches, and Faelix smiled. He stood and then jumped when a loud crack filled the air. He turned to see that Nils had broken his neck, "Oh well. Look at that." He looked at the girls and then went up behind him, "Hello laides. How about you join us for a little lunch?" He flashed his teeth and his ears grew out. They turned away from him with scowls on their faces. Faelix started to woop and howl loudly.​

Megan's eyes widened at Nils sudden actions, but upon seeing the other girl's face, laughter started to bubble up inside her. Trying to maintain her serious face, she placed a hand over her mouth to stop the burst of laughter that wanted to escape. However, that didn't last to long since Faelix, also decided to show one of his tricks. As he showed his teeth and his ears grew out, Megan couldn't hold her laughter any longer.

Laughing loudly, she watched as the girls walked away scared and disgusted. 'Serves them right...' Hearing Faelix woops and howls sent her into another fit of laughter, this time she had to wipe some tears from her eyes. "Thank you, guys. That was just...awesome..." She looked at both boys in front of her, a grateful smile adorning her face while a set of fangs could be seen peeking from under the lips.

With a crackling and popping Nils twisted his head back into its original position. "who were those girls anyways? I know they are vampires but they seem particularly snobby." Nils looked at Faelix and grinned. "wasn't expecting you to back me up, but I am glad you did"

Faelix smiled at Megan when she said that that was awesome. He then looked at Nils and waved his hand in the air, "It was fun! And...yeah, who were those girls?" His ears and teeth went back to looking human and he sat down again, seeing as things were calming down. He didn't really feel like eating much anymore; he felt like shifting into his wolf form.​

The two ghosts, 17 Rosalynn and her brother, 18 year old Zavier (or at least appeared to be that age) were walking, well more like floating to their high school. "We're late because of you, taking forever to wake up..." Rosalynn muttered to Zavier with bitter tone in her voice as they walked through the halls heading towards their lockers. "Don't give me an attitude, you took an hour just to brush your hair, besides, its not like we are getting any older." Zavier answered back casually as he opened his locker. It was normal of him to mess with his sister like that. He was greedy, self-centered, irresponsible and just over all a hard person to deal with.

Megan chuckled a bit but quickly stopped as she heard their question. Snarling a bit, she proceeded to answer. "Those where some of my neighbors. My parents are quite fond of them. They are always comparing me to them and telling my that I'm a disappointment because I don't act more like them. But hey! Can you blame me? Those girls think there above everyone else and I really suck at acting that way...They also think I'm traitor because I associate myself with 'dogs'. Ugh! I can't freaking stand them!!" With that last sentence she slammed her fist on the table, leaving a noticeable dent on it. "Oops! I guess I should start eating outside more..." Sighing, she let a soft chuckle escape her lips, as she send both of the boys and apologetic look. She felt guilty at how the other vampires called them, even though, she would never use those words herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.