High School for the abnormalX3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nils shrugged nonchalantly, "there are always going to be assholes no matter where you go. The best thing to do is ignore them because if you let them get to you they have already won." Nils glanced back at the retreating vampires. "not that I wouldn't mind dissecting them...its always more fun to operate on live subjects.." Nils' tattoos pulsed as they sensed his sinister thoughts. Quickly shaking his head Nils turned back to his friends and replaced his evil look with his easygoing smile. "I have never gone on a hunt before, but don't feel like you need to baby me. I know you two can get a little..feral..so I will keep an eye on you both and make sure we stay out of trouble." Nils then picked up his bloody paper bag and scarfed it down as well. "where should we meet tonight?"

Faelix looked at the Megan and shrugged at the story and dent. "Bitches don't get anywhere in life." He said with a smile on his face. He didn't like being called a dog, but he didn't let it get to him. He looked at Nils then at the comment about how him and Megan can get feral, "Yes. My wolf side tends to take over fully during a hunt. But, I doubt you'll be harmed." He then looked at Megan, "Yeah, when should we meet?"

Hearing their words of advice, she smiled and nodded at them. Then, she thought about their question. She was about to tell them to meet at her house, but decided against it. Is not that she was embarrassed to be seen with them by her parents; she just didn't want her parents to scare her new friends? away. Though, both boys didn't seem like the type to be scared away easily. Also, she didn't know where Faelix lived, so that ruled his house out.

shaking her thoughts away, she smiled at them and told them to meet in front of Nil's house. "I think we should meet in front of your house, Nils. Since me and Faelix already know where it's located. What do you think?"

Nils grinned "Sure, sounds like a plan." The bell rang for lunch to end and everyone stood up. "Oh guys before i forget. Um...just remember that anything near my house wont hurt you if you don't hurt it first. My father's pets are a little temperamental around new people. But don't worry, I am sure you guys would get along with Frankie quite well after he gets to know you." With a chuckle Nils quickly disappeared into the crowd. Leaving the Faelix and Megan to ponder over his cryptic advice."

Faelix tilted his head at Nils after his comment, "I wonder what kind of pets his father has." He said with a slight chuckle. The bell then rang suddenly, marking lunch time was over, "Well, I guess I'll skip out of this class since I have no friends in it." He smiled, "Meet you tonight?" He asked, looking at Megan.​

(I know right?)

(idk..i mean..yeah I guess...maybe you can spark this rp back up again)

( Omfg i am sooooo sorry guys i got sent to some bloody bootcamp and then i was down on wifi and totally forgot about this but ive been reading it and loving it! I want you to continue it but im just an observer and all that pish posh!)

Status
Not open for further replies.