High School for the abnormalX3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nils walked through the hallway. His neon green hair standing out from the crowd. He was a ghoul that was raised from the dead by a necromancer, his "father" never had a son of his own so he took it upon himself to make sure Nils did everything a normal kid would do. the 18 year old walked to his locker that was next to Megan's and nodded a greeting. The black binding tattoos writhing around his neck and arms really stood out from his deathly pale skin and often creeped out people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arriving at her locker, Megan quickly opened it and took out protein bar. Taking a huge bite of it, she let out a moan of satisfaction as her hunger was decreased a bit. Tilting forward, she rested her head on the door of her locker. Her short black her hiding her color-changing eyes. 'Thank God for this protein bars...' Moving her head to the side, she watched the boys near her. Seeing one them looking at her, she waved in a friendly manner. She couldn't help but chuckle softly at the thought of her friends faces if they saw her waving to a werewolf. Though, she was raised to despise them, she never had reason to. Her family would scold her every time they caught her playing with some of the werewolf kids in her neighborhood. 'I don't know what they hate them so much. I mean they are fine, except, sometimes they smell.' To vampires, a werewolf scent could be to strong but nothing serious. Suddenly, she was snapped out of her thoughts by a boy next to her. Looking at Nils, she smiled and nodded back at him. Looking at Nils appearance, she flashed him a grin, though her nose twitched at the boy's scent. "Hey! Cool tattoos, man."

Reactions: Dunruffle
"thanks..." He looks down and rolls his eyes as his tattoos shift and move. "stupid things never stay still.." He looks over at her and examines her, "hmm, you dont have a heartbeat..you a vampire?" He grabs his books from his locker and puts them in his backpack. He looks back up at her and notices her eyes changing color "your eyes are pretty cool as well"

Faelix waved back slowly and the vampire, and smiled. He took his eyes away when she started to talk to another person. "We should blow this place." He said, sighing. He hated school. He deliberately did bad just so he could get out of doing work. He leaned his head back on the lockers.

jack left wyatts house so he wouldnt be late for school. when he got to school he saw megan who was a good friend of his. he walked over to her. when jack goes the tempature changes rapidly making it much warmer "hey megan" he reached into his bag and pulled out a bag of candy. "he handed it to her. here you go"

Reactions: 2 people
Mei was walking then stopped, she frowned, then sighed.
"should get used to it."
She went to drinking water fountain to drink, making their room few just steps away.
Mei, as much as possible, tries to hide her true identity.

Facing her locker again, she nodded in response. "Yes, I'm a vampire and by your scent I would guess you are a...ghoul?" Getting her backpack full of books, she placed on her shoulder and closed the locker. Hearing his compliment about her eyes, she chuckle and pointed at her eyes. "Oh! These? They don't normally change color so much. There like that because I haven't fed in while so, when I'm hungry my eyes change to red...Right now, I'm hungry but I'm trying to control myself, so that's why they are changing back and forth." Suddenly, she was interrupted by another boy. Recognizing the familiar boy, she smiled and waved back at him. "Hey, Jack! How's it going?" Smiling, she took the bag of candy. "Thanks. This would help get through the day 'till I get home to eat...Oh, almost forgot." Looking back at Nils, she introduced herself and asked for his name. "The name's Megan. What's yours?"

He nods to both of them "my name is Nils, nice to meet you" He looks through his locker and mutters under his breath "But you will call me freak like everyone else does.." He closes his locker and looks back at them.

Megan couldn't help but tilt her head in confusion. 'Why would he say that?' Suddenly, a burst of laughter escaped her lips, grabbing her stomach she kept laughing not caring what the others would think of her. After a few minutes, she recovered and stopped laughing, while cleaning some tears on her eyes. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. I don't know why you think we are going to call you a freak but I got something to tell. In this school...we're all freaks." Patting Nils on the shoulder, she looked at Jack and smiled. "Right, Jack?"

Reactions: Dunruffle
"yeah we are all freaks. did notice the temp change when i got closer? my core temp is about 1000 degress."

Nils sighs and looks at them angrily. "you dont understand. You were all born or created like you are. Me? I used to be a corpse until my "father" resurrected me. Do you even know what ghouls are supposed to do? We are used by necromancers as a way to make even more undead by killing everything we see. I had to be locked up in a cell for a month before he found out a way to restore some of my consciousness. Thats what these stupid tattoos are for. But I cant even eat normally I constantly crave dead and decomposing flesh. I live off bodies stolen from mortuaries and crematoriums." He punches his locker and leaves a large dent in it. "I dont even remember my past life..all I know is my name and that I am a replacement son for a crazy and old necromancer. I dont even want to be alive! I just wish I had stayed dead because what I live every day is just another reminder that I am a freak created by a human. You dont understand how everyone I meet shuns me because I smell like dead bodies and I have a mind broken by black magic!" He sighs and clenches his fist in frustration. "I am the only one of my kind...every other ghoul has been killed because that is the only way people know how to stop them..."

"might as well but your alpha would kick your ass Felix you got to find a way out of that first then we'll ditch " he pushed his shoulder

Faelix sighed. He was about to say something when a noise from the group that had gathered over at Megan's locker caught his attention. He looked over to see one of them punched a large dent in their locker, "What the?" He said. He took a sniff and smelt the man. A ghoul. "What's going on over there." He yelled, tilting his head.

Nils glared over at the werewolf and sighed "nothing..." He puts on his backpack and stalks away from Megan and Jack.

At the sound of Nils fist connecting with his locker, Megan flinched. It wasn't that she was scared, in fact her face held a calm expression. It was the fact that to her, the loud impact was like being next to a detonating bomb due to her enhanced sense of hearing. Though, she still felt a bit uneasy being in front an angered ghoul. Watching Nils walk away, she released a sigh. "Well, now I know not to laugh in front of him." She tried to lighten up the mood, but she felt guilty for making him remember such horrible things. She was about to tell the wolf that everything was okay, when suddenly she felt an excruciating pain coming from her head. Doubling over she held her head in her hands as a groan of pain left her mouth. The sudden reaction of Nils, awoke her hunger, again. With trembling hands, she quickly started searching through her bag for something to eat as her eyes started changing into their usual blood, red color. She knew she had the bag of candy that Jack gave her but right now, that wouldn't do. She needed some protein or something with more power to satisfy her hunger. Realizing, she didn't have anything, she started to panic. She didn't want to hurt anyone but if she didn't find something to eat, she would end up doing something, she would later regret. 'Dammit!...'

Last edited by a moderator:
he looked at the vampire girl closely and then threw her some candy it read 'devils spice jawbreakers'

Faelix made his way over to the crowd when the ghoul left. "What was that all about?" He turned to the woman.

Running through the woods Ryan moves fast through the trees as he gets closer to school "dam im late he curses as he comes to the front steps and realises he got mud on his black shoes. entering the main door of the school he takes a quick right in to the male bathrooms and goes to a sink. he notice his refection one of a boy in a suit white shirt and red tie he was abnormally tall for an average kid in the neighbourhood around 6''9 ft tall. Ryan starts to clean his shoe with a wet paper towel then dries it where the spot of mud had been on his shoe and threw the towel in the bin and took out a bottle of instant shoe polish and applied it to the spot where the mud had been and put away the shoe polish and headed for maths class the first lesson of the day for him. first he had to find his locker and put away his stuff so he started walking down the corridor counting in his head checking for his locker 365.

Megan felt something hit her on the head and with shaky hands, she doubled over to retrieve it from the floor. 'Hn? What is this? Devil Spice Jawbreakers?' Looking around, she looked for who might have thrown the candy at her. Though her search was quickly interrupted, when wolf boy came over to them.

"What was that all about?

Still with trembling hands, she tried to dismiss his question. "Nothing to worry about. It seems like not everyone can handle my sense of humor. Anyways, you should keep your distance from myself for a while. I'm kind of hungry, so I'm edge right now..." Looking back at the pack of jawbreakers, she opened it and pop one into her mouth. As soon as she tasted it, she knew it wasn't an ordinary pack of jawbreakers. They were quite spicy but nothing she couldn't handle, the thing that surprised her the most was that, it did kind of satisfy her hunger a bit. In fact, the jawbreakers were more effective than the protein bar, she had earlier. 'Hn? What are these made of? And who throw them to me?' Smiling, she looked back at the werewolf. "You know what? Never mind. My hunger seem to be under control again...Though, I should really go hunting tonight because I don't think these are going to work next time." She whispered the last part but if course, the werewolf was still able to hear it. "Anyways, the name's Megan. What's your name?"

as Ryan walks the lights flicker and dim this was common to happen around him his friends called him the king of spooks as he allways made the halloween festivites feel that extra bit scary. he saw a girl a guy conversing and since he had no idear of where his locker was he thought about asking them and aproched them an said "exscue me do you know where the locker 365 is ? "

Status
Not open for further replies.