Should make another character?

Name: Rush Skeyes

Nicknames: Kid

Appearance:
fcf00f7f9ec7b67f7f1deb0c3107ed2a.jpg

Role/Chess Piece: Pawn

Familiar: none

Weapons: his Fists

Special Abilities: Increased Strength: his body strength is twice as strong as of any human.
Enhanced Reflexes: he can react alot faster when hes in a fight and can counter many up close attacks along with dodging them.
Stronger senses: his eye sight,hearing and snelling is also improve.
Hardren skin: he can harden his body to become like armor for a short time to protect his self from a strong attack or to deliver a powerful attack.

Personality:A shy sensitive boy who can be really clumsy from time to time but is a real cheeful kid. He doesn't talk much much but when he does he tends to blush slightly feeling embarrassed. He likes to get involved with anything that would seem like fun to him especially with any friends. However he tends to be a bit awkward when it comes to talking since he gets nervous trying to talk to anyone he doesn't know which makes it hard for him to make any friends leaving him to be by himself alot of the time. He can also be a coward when he sees something scary which would be alot of things since he kinda lacks some confidence, but he can make up for it whenever he is needed and will try his best to help his friends in need.

History: Rush was s sweet happy kid when he was growing up, he never got into fights, he loved making friends and he always loved to go to the carnival with his family. However when he was going to middle he got a call that his parents were both extremely sick, hearing this made the boy panick and hurry back home. Over the years his parents illness got worse and the doctor told Rush that they weren't going to survive, hearing this made Rush sacred to lose his family so much he begged the doctor to save them but sadly there was nothing he could do. After a few more months his parents died leaving their only son behind and alone.

When his parents passed away Rush was heartbroken and didn't know what to do, he stopped talking to people, he was alone and he felt miserable. A few years later Rush was in highschool but nothing else changed, Rush was still depressed over his parents death. Oneday on his way to school he received a card from a vendor not really sure what it was about but apparently he had to make a wish. He took a deep breath and made a wish that he would no longer be alone, he wanted a family. He then continue to make his way to school until he would crossed paths with a strange person.

Other: Rush wears a scarf that was given to him by his mother and father, its his most precious gift and takes special care of it. He also keeps it as a reminder of his parents to help him to moving forward.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright you can take your time. However you may want to take a look at the other CS's to get an idea on what i expect to see from a CS.

If you want to soft reset that's fine ^-^ I'll design another character then.

I finished, if I need to change or add things please let me know

Should I put the character I design here?

No. Keep in mind I doubting we'll get new blood. We literally restarted with the people from the last rp. We'll keep everything in the IC, or here until further notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.