High School DXD - Pride Before the Fall - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright thanks ill try to reply tomorrow.

guys do I really need to send you personal @'s just to inform you that I posted?

Alright but you can check manually. You can go to watched threads and then select all threads to look through and see who posted last

Um...is it okay if I can join? If not then im sorry for wasting your time sorry.

At the moment I am unsure about the current state of this roleplay. The other two members have either dropped out, or are continuing to have issues with their alerts.

I'm still here. I've just been busy with essays. Buuut I'm still here ^.^

Well look Sora I'll give you this: If you want to make a character go ahead and do so. It'd need to be a human, or a member of a vassal house under Aster's control. If it's human you'll be converted into a devil next chapter. Unless you want a contract with Kitsune in which case I can send her over to your character. I can't promise that this rp will be particularly active.

Oh okay I understand if the rp will be slow, ill make my character soon ^^

I wouldn't recommend it. No one has shown up since I last posted. In all likely hood until proven otherwise this rp is pretty much dead.

I am posting right now. I really do apologize. I've had a horrible few weeks and my mood has been terrible. I've literally been avoiding coming online to do anything really.

@Aka~Kitsune Atm it seems our other player is not in this anymore or has not been checking the rp. What do you want me to do?

I'd like to continue personally since there is Mikado interested. Even if there is only a few of us I feel like we can continue. Possibly even not worry about making everyone post if there is less of us. I can make another character if helpful. (I'm used to playing more than one). However it's ultimately up to you ^-^

I'd like to continue personally since there is Mikado interested. Even if there is only a few of us I feel like we can continue. Possibly even not worry about making everyone post if there is less of us. I can make another character if helpful. (I'm used to playing more than one). However it's ultimately up to you ^-^
Alright I guess I'll kill off our friend's character by a bad treatment by the priest and having Ivan leave. Mikado can be wandering down the street and happen upon an enemy and then we'll save her and what have you. Alternatively I can still try to re-start the rp while keeping this OOC up in case.

Oh ok um before I make my character is there anything you need my character to be? I know he has to be human I got that part but anything else?

Oh ok um before I make my character is there anything you need my character to be? I know he has to be human I got that part but anything else?
No not really. It may be helpful to have a more spiritual nature and be more receptive to Aster's party.

Status
Not open for further replies.