High School DXD - Pride Before the Fall - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll write up a post tomorrow.

Alright no rush. Anyone want to talk about story line plotting? I'm up for brain storming, I got Dag, and Ivan's stories plotted. Some of Gremory's, and a tiny bit of the exorcist but I'm opening for whatever you guys may have in mind.

I'm open to plot, yeah. I don't have anything particularly set for Silas at the moment.

I'm open for plot, I have a post but I forgot to post it last night but I'll post it when I get home.

Alright just wanted to wait people to post.

I'm going to post now

Alright Sasha do you want me to move on with Ivan for your character or would you prefer to meet the exorcist before anything happens?

Alright Sasha do you want me to move on with Ivan for your character or would you prefer to meet the exorcist before anything happens?
hmm either or which ever you prefer

alright ill think it over

I'm not home at the moment so once I get home later today I'll write and post a post.

• Thank You
Reactions: VanceXentan
If my post isn't posted sometime soon it's because my internet might go down.

Alright thanks for the heads up.

My internet was down longer than expected and my post wasn't saved but I am currently writing it, am I right to assume that Ivan is talking to Akira?

Yes Ivan is indeed talking to Akira

• Thank You
Reactions: Stormi
I'll wait until tomorrow for ace to post. I don't want him lagging behind to far.

I apologize I've been doing hobbies the past couple days. I'll get a post up tomorrow. As for Ace I don't know what is up with him.

I just got out of a hospital stay where I wasn't allowed to have access to technology that I entered last Thursday- I'll have to withdraw as a result of the outpatient necessities.

Alright fair enough I guess I'll have to feed your character to the exorcist that Ivan, and Sasha are running into. Simple enough with a teleport.

Anyways though and more importantly I do hope you get better I really do.

@Sasha Bliss @Aka~Kitsune Do either of you have anyone who could take Ace's place. Three man rp is possible. I've done it before. But it gets boring. Four people at least let's people rotate.

Status
Not open for further replies.