High School Delusions?! (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Both are accepted, gimme some time to make those header things :D
Now... do you guys have ideas for the 3rd year homeroom teacher?
I have ideas for 1st and 2nd year... 1st year being a loli teacher who's easily mistaken for a student, and 2nd one being a former Chuunibyou who's acknowledged by Damien Abendroth as his master. Which naturally pisses him off.

You could make someone that is a neat freak, and freaks out every time he/she sees mess or something like that. If you want someone a bit funny I guess o.o

Hmm... I'll probably add a limit of five characters per year. So yeah, we're still accepting, but the sign-ups for 2nd year are closed ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
And I got one wohoo~

Dum-dee-dum-dee-doo... Heeeeeeeeeey. Neeeeeeeeeen... Can we go to the assembly nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?...

Need to write principal and homeroom teachers first. Waiting for Crackers to finish up his drawing of the 2nd year teacher. Currently running low on inspiration for 3rd homeroom teacher and principal.

Hmm... a teacher like the one from Ryuuji's class on Toradora sounds fun.

So sorry for taking so long, guys. I already have a post for the Opening Ceremony and the remaining teacher sheets ready, but my friend is taking too long with the second year homeroom teacher. Still contemplating on whether that was a good idea or not >.>

Its crakers, what did you expect from the Egg Headed One?

I think there are still three first year slots and one third year slot.

Is it okay if I slightly overwork my character? After watching the anime I just feel so odd with it ._.

...How many delays and apologies has it been? >.>
Anyways, I'm sick as hell right now. But I've decided to make the 2nd homeroom teacher myself once the fever's gone.
It's like I'm the one missing out, apparently .__.

@Kaldoro and @UltimaCircuit , yes and yes.

@Accelerator, You posted on the wrong thread yo .__.
I'll answer your question here. What do you mean by "like Yuuta"?

Damn my phone. I meant he can control when his chuunibyou side takes over.

Ahh, so he only does it 'cuz it's fun and not because he truly believes to be said fictional character? No problem with me :3

Status
Not open for further replies.