Hidden

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate giggled a little. "We both probably need a shower...you should take one first, since it was your idea." she kissed his nose. She never noticed how he smelled..she had been used to weird smells at school, so she learned to breath in a way that bad smells did not register unless they were very strong.

"Point, point." Allen agreed. He sat up and looked down her Kate. "Y'know your still holding me like you don't want me to leave right?" He asked, holding in his chuckling at the scene that he was a part of.

Kate blushed a little and let go. She giggled. "S-sorry.." she smiled. Kissing his cheek, she shifted, giving him some room.

Allen laughed and patted her head as he got up. He went to the shower and cut it on, letting the water get warm enough before jumping in and washing himself off.

Kate laughed as he pat her head. When she heard the water turn on, she leaned back, closing her eyes and smiling, relaxing again. "Safe." she muttered, giggling slightly.

He stayed in the shower for about 30 minutes but he was sure that the smell was completely off of him now. Smiling, he dried himself off and put on a pair of sweatpants and hung the towel on his shoulder. "Where was it?" He whispered to himself as he opened the door to the room, somewhat forgetting that Kate was there in his rush to find a clean shirt.

Kate heard the door open and stretched slightly, sitting up. She'd fallen asleep again. Rubbing her eyes, she spoke. "Sorry, fell asleep again." she mumbled before opening her eyes. She blinked, then blushed, looking back down at the floor.

Allen finally found his shirt and put it on, throwing the towel on the bed. "There, much better..." He looked at Kate, noticing her blush and staring at the floor. "I ran in here without a shirt on didn't I?"

Kate rubbed her arm. "Yeah...y-you did.." she said, giggling nervously. "Found a shirt?" she asked, still looking at the floor.

Allen face-palmed and nodded. "Yeah, I got one on now." How could he forget that tiny detail? After dealing with his persona laughing at him, he sat down on the bed.

Kate shifted, hugging him. She kissed his cheek. "I'm going to take a shower now.." she said, nuzzling his shoulder a little before getting off the bed, picking up her bag and going to the bathroom, still blushing.

Allen had known that Kate was still blushing and laughed a little. He knew he was rather fit but the last time that happened, he was literally turned into eye candy by a horde of women which resulted in his first experience at fangirls. Thinking about it to this very day made him shudder in fright.

Kate jumped into the shower, not caring about the temperature. but watching as the dirt and blood, sweat and worries all washed down the drain. She smiled, sighing softly. Half an hour later, she stepped out of the shower, pulling on a pair of black shorts and a red tank top. She pulled her white jacket over her tank top and put everything back in her bag. She pulled the backpack on her bag and was pulling her hair up as she left the bathroom. She put the backpack by the door and finished her hair in a high, loose ponytail. She fell backwards on the bed, looking up at the ceiling with a slight smile, dangling her feet off the bed.

Allen looked out of the corner of his eye and saw Kate come out of the shower and smiled. "Y'know that the Jacket isn't really needed right?" He asked with a shrug.

Kate giggled. "I put it on anyway.." She said, but sat up, taking it off. "Habit..I'm used to wearing it." she shrugged, tossing it on her backpack and laying back down, tilting her head to look at him. She giggled.

He scooted himself over to where she was laying and looked at her. With a smile, he layed next to her. "Now that we both got the blood and sweat off of us, what's next?"

Kate shrugged, shifting to her side and draping her arm across his chest, resting her head next to his. "I don't know...I'm not used to having a bunch of free time, honestly.." she giggled a little and smiled. "Do you have any ideas?"

Free time was the one thing that Allen had almost forgot about as well. A few other thoughts about what to do entered his head but was just that, thoughts. He shrugged then looked at the ceiling.

Kate remained beside him, calm, resting but not asleep. She kept her eyes closed, her head beside his, her arm across his chest. Ideas ran through her head, but she dismissed each one with reason. "I guess we can just stay here then..." she said with a slight giggle, nuzzling his shoulder slightly before stilling, once again in silence.

Allen had the feeling of what Kate was thinking of and chuckled. With another shrug, he sighed. Oh well, if she had wanted something from him, all she had to do was ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.