Hidden

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate looked at him. "Well..maybe you should stretch a little.." she said, tilting her head slightly. She had a habit of hearing things not specifically said to her.

"Maybe." Allen shrugged as he looked down at Kate. "Then again, napping on a couch isn't that comfy with two people on it."

Kate nodded, thinking a moment. "There is a bed.." she said, tilting her head curiously.

"Yeah." Allen pointed to the room to his left. "There's a queen-sized one in there."

Kate hugged him. "Well..let's go lay down." she suggested, kissing his cheek.

Allen stood up, with Kate in his arms as he was now carrying her bridal style. "You seem rather eager to get me to bed?" He said in a rather joking manner.

Kate rolled her eyes, but giggled a little. "I just want you to be comfortable." she said, resting her head against his chest. "Nothing wrong with that..is there? Trying to be nice?"

"Nope." Allen said with a chuckle. She still didn't catch his joke but whatever. He carried her to bed and laid her down on it.

Kate kept her arms around his neck, pulling him gently into bed beside her. She snuggled close, smiling.

Allen had known that she would pull him down to bet to join her. With a sigh, he resigned himself to being her teddy bear.

Kate kissed his cheek, nuzzling his chest softly before going still, smiling softly at him.

At this point, Allen knew that there was no escape this time. With a smile as she kissed his cheek before going to sleep, he decided to take a nap as well.

Kate fell asleep listening to his heart, curled close beside him, smiling softly. Her black hair rested on the side of her face, but as she slept a little fell, blocking her face in her sleep.

Allen woke up and suppressed a sneeze as much as possible. While making sure not to wake his sleeping partner, he saw that some of her hair had fell into her face. He gently brushed it out of the way before closing his eyes.

Kate mumbled incoherently, nuzzling his chest slightly before going still, sleeping softly.

This time, Allen wasn't really asleep. He was just in one of his thinking moods. He often thought about if things ran their course differently throughout this little event and sometimes even his life.

Kate woke up a few hours later. She shifted, burying her face against his chest.

"Hey, you alright?" Allen asked once he had the feeling that Kate had woken up.

Kate looked into Allen's eyes. "Yeah.." she said quietly, the sleep fading from her eyes. "Did you sleep well?" she asked, nuzzling his chest a little. She smiled.

"Yeah, I'm good." He smiled as she started to nuzzle his chest. He took a experimental whiff of the air and smelled something. Instinctively, he smelled his armpits and sighed. "I had no idea I smelled of blood and sweat. I need a shower."

Status
Not open for further replies.