Hidden

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate giggled a little and looked up into his eyes. She nuzzled his shoulder. "You've done a lot more than just help me, Allen.." She said honestly, smiling softly.

"I did more?" Now, he was rather curious about what she had meant by him doing more. "Pray tell, what else have I done aside from helping you?"

Kate smiled. "Yes...you made sure that my team stayed safe..and you made sure I knew I didn't cause this, which is more than helping." she said as she nuzzled his chest.

"Ok, you got a point there." Allen admitted with a shrug. Then again, anyone else in his position would try to do the same thing.

Kate stayed cuddled close. "So..what do we do now?" she asked curiously.

"As of right now?" Allen shrugged then put a hand on his chin. "I'm not too sure."

Kate nodded. "Okay." she said as she stayed snuggled close. She had her head rested against his chest and was listening to the beats of his heart. She closed her eyes, just listening to the rhythm.

For the moment, Allen was still thinking as to what could be done. He known that Blake and the others were going to be alright. Still, there was the fact that the razors are still all over the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.