Hidden

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Several minutes later, Kate shifted, rubbing her eye. She blinked, looking up at him. "Hi.." she said quietly, looking back down. She wasn't as upset now, but she was slightly fearful about the survivors.

"Heya." Allen said as he looked down at Kate. "A piece of good news just came."

Kate nodded. "What was it?" she asked curiously.

"The encirclement is breaking. Neil and some of his people are taking them out. If there was a better time to start, now would be that time." Allen reported with a smile.

Kate smiled a little. "I guess that is good." she said quietly, hugging him tightly. "Well...what should we, or..what are we going to do?" she asked, kissing his cheek. She felt a little better at the news..and her team should be safe at the base.

"I guess we have to wait..." Allen sighed as he looked at the ceiling. "If anything, he understood that Blake and the others were still in hiding and very low on numbers.

"Okay.." she cuddled into him. "At least I know they're safe.."

Allen nodded and relaxed himself. Maybe Neil would get them out of there if they ran into them. It was a hopeful idea but knowing the current situation, it had a slim chance of happening.

Kate thought for a few moments. "What's in this place?" she asked curiously.

"A little bit of everything." Allen said, referencing to the bedroom, bathroom that had a shower in it, and kitchen which was near the computer terminal. There were even places where standard firearms would be hidden.

Kate thought for a moment. "Is there a swimming pool or something like one?"

"Nope, too much maintenance. This one doesn't have a hot tub but there are other's that might. However, we only get one key card for each area." Allen explained while taking out the card key. From what his friends and father told him that the entire place took years to build in secret.

Kate nodded. "Okays." she snuggled into his side. "Security, right?" it was a question about the one keycard thing.

"That, and too many people going in this direction would make local law enforcement suspicious." Allen answered her question.

"Okay. Makes sense." she said, nuzzling his chest gently as she stayed close.

Allen nodded. All in all, he did want the one with a hot tub in it but got shammed when the cards were given out. But on the lucky end, there were multiple places like this one in multiple places around the world.

Kate stayed snuggled close. She nuzzled his chest a little.

For a moment, Allen was rather sleepy and had his mind on everything that had happened. He shrugged then was reminded that there was a bed in the room to his right. A couch was nice to sleep on for a nap or something but a bed would be more comfortable.

Kate sat up, stretching slightly and yawning before leaning back, staring at the ceiling a moment. Hmm..

"Man, my back is killing me." Allen humbled to himself as he was thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.