• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Hidden: The Next Stage [Signs up and OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah. because your brother is like f-ing ozm.

...aren't we like 98% done? we're just editing and waiting now?

Na, just "you all". nd btw I always watch the vids in your sig. Awesome.

Megu, yeah. You just went technical.
Lol alright then. =D thankies, I love music/amvs when I find really good ones I but them as my sig hehe.

Okay, I just realized that we need 2 Hidden. OTL me.

Seekers, you willing to create an extra character so that I can post the IC thread now? OAO

we can't have players without a pair you know, defeats the purpose of the game. :/ Anyone willing?

the list is on the 5th page, I update it every now and then when we get new players. :/

OMG IT'S RED! OMY G!!!!!!!! IT'S RED!!!

MIE, IT'S RED!!!!!!

IT'S RED!
/dies

edit: will be coherent in a bit
Lol...Get into the sugar again Tantrum?

I would make another Hidden but I already have a hidden and seeker, unless you wanna let me have 3 *puppy dog eyes* lol.

I am...Staying out of that debate *hides behind Rob*

Yay! Keep the age curve young! For the glory of the pancakes!

We still need 2 more Hidden. We have 10 Hidden and twelve Seekers, discluded Rob and the baby from this count. Unless there is something I am not being told, then we still need two more. May I just ask that I make a second Hidden if we have a hard time getting more? I would like to get this started soon.

Last edited:
We only need one more hidden, if I'm not mistaken sky is a glitch without a hidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back