Hidden: The Next Stage [Signs up and OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will change it now. :)

Fixed it now, could you check to see if it's alright? I don't want to go overboard and make him OP.

That's the true intention and I cannot lie. =D

LOL you crazy people...Yay IC! Boo its dark! Winter doesnt like dark....Why does this stage remind me of Dead Space? It better not have twitchy twitches (what I like to call the super freaking fast monsters in the 3rd one that seem to tweakers) XD

In other news...I will be posting soon, A.K.A when my dogs stop hounding me for attention lol

Reactions: Boss Megu
What room is Winter screaming out of? I want to know if Wolf can hear her.

Umm am I allowed to tell them what room she just came out of @Lorchenne ? Dont want to break any rules <_<

Shes not screaming either! Shes...Yelling :P

Edit: Why....Why does Skye have to be in this one too...*Hides behind Rob*

Reactions: Boss Megu
Eh, Skye is no threat. Wolf will crush her with his bear hands! (Yes, that is spelled right XD)

I don't see why you can't tell me, I won't use it to power game. I just need to know if I can hear her or not.

Rofl....She has 3 different powers, might wanna watch out

I'm here! I'm going to post soon! Just need to find the link to the IC :) who am I paired of with? Who's my Seeker?

I can't find the link to the second stage someone send me the link! :(

Fixed it now, could you check to see if it's alright? I don't want to go overboard and make him OP.

That's the true intention and I cannot lie. =D
You did well, thank you very much. :D

Umm am I allowed to tell them what room she just came out of @Lorchenne ? Dont want to break any rules <_<

Shes not screaming either! Shes...Yelling :P

Edit: Why....Why does Skye have to be in this one too...*Hides behind Rob*

Unfortunately no, but for you both, you were in rooms right next to each other. And Skye is a glitch, she'll be in all levels unless Robert gets rid of her.

Eh, Skye is no threat. Wolf will crush her with his bear hands! (Yes, that is spelled right XD)

I don't see why you can't tell me, I won't use it to power game. I just need to know if I can hear her or not.

Only I am allowed to mediate between the players about their locations and symbols. If you have inquiries of the like, do as Scarletta did and contact me.

Also, no you cannot kill Skye-she's a Seeker and a glitch. She will kill you if you cross her so for your sake so you get to Stage 3, try not to provoke her. I really would like you to finish the game and it'd be a huge loss if you'd be the example of why Skye should not be attacked.

Posteded. Hope I did it right. :D
You did well, thank you very much. :D
But let me just add, to check your hand, You would have to remove the entire top of the suit. It's zipped in front.
It's inconvenient I know. But as a consolation,
you can choose where your mark would be.
Anthony's is unfortunately on his right wrist.
Emile's is on the left of his neck.
Skye's is on her cheek.

I can't find the link to the second stage someone send me the link! :(
I've sent you your info. The link is in this thread. Welcome to stage 2!

Last edited by a moderator:
I select 'N'

Name: Kyth
Thank you for joining Hidden! Please wait for the Bot message before joining the game for your symbol and location.

Also, the code to toggle bot help and info is "Info-bot".
Saying "Bot" will not activate it.

That was written in the bot message.

Thank you for joining Hidden! Please wait for the Bot message before joining the game for your symbol and location.

Also, the code to toggle bot help and info is "Info-bot".
Saying "Bot" will not activate it.

That was written in the bot message.

Trolololol. Glad I could start a line of people doing shit wrong. XD

Sorry, just a quick question and I post it to you here as I assume others will be wondering the same, How do the Hidden select their abilities for this round? I need to know so that I may fix my post best I can.

EDIT: And as regard for Skye, I accept that Wolf cannot kill her, but as for the other Seekers, I don't think he feels the same. I made him to be a character that warps the roles a little bit. His logic is along the lines of, "I cannot give myself a weapon? Fine, I will make someone else give me theirs. After all, a shotgun is still a shotgun, whether I wield it, or my Seeker does."

Last edited:
Oh, like what you did. Just tell the bot which is your selection. The Maker programmed details of the game in everyone's mind; the stuff in the Rule Book and everything we discuss about the game.

Anthony had Healing from the past game [when he killed someone] which he rediscovered in the First Stage. But in the First Stage, he was a Void Hidden [no Seeker, gray mark] so when he entered Second Stage with a blue mark, he had to confirm with the Bot if he was totally reset [because he would have to re-select an ability]. That's why he asked Bot if he still has his ability instead of selecting an ability like the other Hidden have to.

You shouldn't have to do the same. Just call for bot and activate your ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.