Hidden: The Next Stage [Signs up and OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm awake, but we need ONE more HIDDEN.

And the IC thread is ready for me to post, but I can't unless one more hidden appears. :/

and Scharletta, lol. no sugar, just Red. O wO! Never thought she'd appear here, super honoured.

...ah screw it. Let me make the IC Thread and when one hidden appears, we'll just give the green light for them to go in. Will that be okay? Okay? OKAY?!

.../shuffles away to make IC thread

And guys, remember YOU DON'T remember your past aside from the TEXT MESSAGE. you'll feel nostalgia or de ja vu but no utter, I REMEMBER everything kind of thing, okay?

edit: LOL remember that you don't remember. what is WRONG with me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait wait. TONY MUST BE THE OPENING POST!

/hurriedly takes tony and puts him in the game

Reactions: Boss Megu
then rush. you be glad we have a timezone difference. They wouldn't see this until a few hours.

...unless they obsessive like us. :P

I need you to imagine a 6' 4", burly as hell man, in one of those suits. That is Wolf, and that is the image you will be stuck with.

Reactions: Boss Megu
...is that a complaint or an imagery practice for the game itself?

Everyone else, kindly wait for LORCHEMNE to post before posting. The plot drive is in her characters. Await her please.

/sigh

edit: @Potatocat you forgot to choose a skill. I just noticed that.

and SEEKERS, you all start at the SAVE POINT. Hidden, you are given locations where you are hidden.

Alright, sorry. Just anxious to get started is all.

EDIT: As regard to the suits, a little bit of both. Not going to say no, just going to have Wolf bitch insistently.

Hey, it's no problem. :) You can probably enter that in the next post or something if you don't want to edit.

Ah. The suits are understandable. It's Japanese. You can have him bitch all he wants. That's totally fine. :)

Potato's a Hidden.

And by the way @Potatocat that suit is designed for all body types. Fat, thin, tall, short. And yes, even 6'4'' burly as hell man. The model happens to be a rather petite Asian male about 5'3"4" or so, but there are other people of other body types who fit in it just as well, we just don't have their image.
On the plus side, it's easier to move in.
The real issue is the baby.

STAGE 2 INFO
STAGE 2 is set on a warship that's meant to carry prisoners of war. It is also used for emergency logistics. The SAVE POINT is the only brightly lit area. Light automatically goes on in the other rooms when a door is opened and the security systems detect motion and human body heat. Gravity and oxygen are currently switched off in the lowest deck as it is not in use.

The Suit
The special suit is made of a special material yet to be named and released. It is elastic but with a cotton-like interior. It is breathable but fireproof, not laser or bullet proof. It can protect from blunt blows. There are buttons to toggle its gravity simulation settings. The suit's circular metal accents glow blue in darkness-these are sensors to keep track of the players' activity.

The Weapons

• Sword- the blade is retractable and has little blue lights on the blunt edge. That aside, it is akin to a katana
  • Pistol- needs a 3 second recharge for every 9 shots,
  • Shotgun- needs a 3 second recharge for every 5 shots

@N0VA™ dear, you just went out of the SAVE POINT with a few Cyborgs waiting just outside. > >; did you read my post?

Edit: Players, if you have yet to receive confirmation from the BOT regarding your status, MARK and location. please wait so that your game play is easier.

Lory, he's 5"4'! Don't 5"3' him, he's not Papa.

PLAYERS, I just realized my mistake. My bad. Like...really, really bad.

So I posted the IC thread without realizing Lory hasn't sent out the MAIL without all the information. I'm REALLY sorry about that. So right now, she's working her butt off because I'm stupid and lazy and crazy. So a little patience please. She's really working on it and I'm just being my stupid self and didn't realize she hasn't. And now I'm rambling.

So here, after you recieve a PM, yes it'll be a PM, from LORY with all needed information, you may POST. But if you don't get it yet, DO NOT.

As for those who already posted, that's fine. Since it's my fault in the first place. Okay? thanks. :)

Alright, I will work the other information into my next post. And Lory, the suit still looks ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.