Hidden: The Next Stage [Signs up and OOC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
ah. because your brother is like f-ing ozm.

...aren't we like 98% done? we're just editing and waiting now?

That's not a bad thing. It's just the same thing I said.

Na, just "you all". nd btw I always watch the vids in your sig. Awesome.

Megu, yeah. You just went technical.
Lol alright then. =D thankies, I love music/amvs when I find really good ones I but them as my sig hehe.

Name: Naeomi Quinn
Skill: Dendrokinesis

:D

Okay, I just realized that we need 2 Hidden. OTL me.

Seekers, you willing to create an extra character so that I can post the IC thread now? OAO

we can't have players without a pair you know, defeats the purpose of the game. :/ Anyone willing?

the list is on the 5th page, I update it every now and then when we get new players. :/

OMG IT'S RED! OMY G!!!!!!!! IT'S RED!!!

MIE, IT'S RED!!!!!!

IT'S RED!
/dies

edit: will be coherent in a bit
Lol...Get into the sugar again Tantrum?

I would make another Hidden but I already have a hidden and seeker, unless you wanna let me have 3 *puppy dog eyes* lol.

I am...Staying out of that debate *hides behind Rob*

Reactions: Boss Megu
Yay! Keep the age curve young! For the glory of the pancakes!

We still need 2 more Hidden. We have 10 Hidden and twelve Seekers, discluded Rob and the baby from this count. Unless there is something I am not being told, then we still need two more. May I just ask that I make a second Hidden if we have a hard time getting more? I would like to get this started soon.

Last edited:
We only need one more hidden, if I'm not mistaken sky is a glitch without a hidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.