Hidden [Signups are STILL OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure! But since we've started with Level 1, you can join in at Level 2! And since you'll be a Seeker, I would kindly encourage you to wait for a Hidden to apply or you invite someone to join. :)

Don't worry, there's always space. :D Feel free to enter in your character sheet please provided in the first page please. :)

Thanks for taking time to check this place out. Super happy~♥ haha :D

Come, join the fun.
-The Maker-

Name: Adam Bar Thompson
Skill:Pyrokinesis

Thanks for that Nova. :) Do wait a little while and we'll add you in, don't worry. :)

Lol dang Skye is cold XD

Hidden Recap
Anthony has found Winter and together they found Ashley. They will now go back down to the hall he came from to get Jacob and Agustus. They will probably find Jacob first because it seems Agustus hadn't left his room and as Tony said, Hidden can't enter other Hidden's starting points.

Seeker Recap
Nixie chose the bow and Zuki chose the sword and both have exited the Save Point. They passed by Robert, who chose a lance and Josh, who also chose a sword. Josh got attacked by Grim near Save Point. Robert went left and so did Nixie but she chanced upon some Armors and shot one, but was blasted all the way back near the Save Point by Skye. Zuki is headed for the other staircase going to the second floor. No sign of the Seeker on Fire leaving the Save Point yet.
Time left: 25 minutes
Hint:

• Location of Violette currently unknown.
  • Tony knows the Stage by heart and is afraid of unnamed danger.
  • Robert is Maker's creation.
  • Skye did not start in Save Point.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
Lol ill hide behind Tony

@Mr. V Yes, there is! But as we've started Stage 1, please submit your cs and you can join in Stage 2. When you submit your cs here, you'll get a notification from Maker's Bot about further instruction.

@Lorchenne I love how you wrote the bot. Marry me? wait, never mind. no. I shall marry your brain, gawd your bot is awesome. I cannever in a hundred-million years ever do that. OTL You rock like, bigger than Elvis and the Sun combined!! And sirius! I love you but I can't marry you because I'm already married so I'll just marry your brain but that's weird so I'll just go bug other people now...

@Mr. V I'm glad you asked, feel free to provide a CS and we'll throw you in when Level 2 starts, if you're willing to wait. :)

@senpai where are you? your characters are needed. :(

AND!
Everyone else (aka Obsidian and wave and everyone else...aka everyone else that's not lory and senpai....LOL this is long), liking how this is headed. ;) There are a lot more surprises coming up. :D

Rob's going to post next. Wonder what's gonna happen. I bet he's going to rampage. :DDDDD Because //muffled text, if that's possible\\------never mind. :DDDD

@Lorchenne I love how you wrote the bot. Marry me? wait, never mind. no. I shall marry your brain, gawd your bot is awesome. I cannever in a hundred-million years ever do that. OTL You rock like, bigger than Elvis and the Sun combined!! And sirius! I love you but I can't marry you because I'm already married so I'll just marry your brain but that's weird so I'll just go bug other people now...

@Mr. V I'm glad you asked, feel free to provide a CS and we'll throw you in when Level 2 starts, if you're willing to wait. :)

@senpai where are you? your characters are needed. :(

AND!
Everyone else (aka Obsidian and wave and everyone else...aka everyone else that's not lory and senpai....LOL this is long), liking how this is headed. ;) There are a lot more surprises coming up. :D

Rob's going to post next. Wonder what's gonna happen next.
Rob scares me....*hides behind Tony* lol

Reactions: Boss Megu
@Obsidian L Scarletta why? Robert's not THAT scary. okay never mind. LOL and hey! you changed your avatar! Kewl new do. :DDDD
Yaaaa not scary at all....He just acts sadistic and bloodthirsty because he truly loves fluffy bunnies and unicorns! Lol and hey no fair why does Rob know who/what his Hidden is before hand? Well I guess being gm that makes senses....XD

Thank you! Lol my wicked white tiger rawr

Reactions: Boss Megu
It was already hinted WHY you know... :P read Lorchenne's post above. Robert is Maker's creation. :) And a new post may hint more to why he KNOWS. and no, not because GM. LOL. I'm not that mean. hahahaha

and LOL, he's not bloodthirsty or sadistic, ...okay, sadistic not bloodthirsty. That's Skye. LOL. He's The Twister for a reason. and lol, he likes bunnies and unicorns because he has a baby hidden who's a girl and acts like a princess. XDDDDD

it's a tiger on fire.

Hmmm...you may just have given me Level 2 Monster inspiration. xDDD

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
You guys still accepting? I should love to do this rp.

@The Dark Guardian yes! please post a cs and Maker's bot will notify you of further instructions.

@Temper Tantrum you already own me Megu! ◕‿◕ hee. I mean, I just get in character, I'm glad you like bot. XD

Name: Liam Anderson
Skills: super strength.

Hope this is good! Hope to get paired with a female! Would be awesome! Good birthday gift :)

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Status
Not open for further replies.