Hidden [Signups are STILL OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
....Starting to think I should of made a Seeker lol Hidden are helpless XD and I still dont know my Seeker....Though only Rainbowwave has posted so thats no problem

This I do not know lol you gotta find me first =P

Lol least you have weapons, right now im kinda clueless on what to do/where to go. I might just stay in my room I dont want Seeker's killing Winter immediately....Oh thats cool! I wonder how that works

Hello it's me again. Just a refresher because Maker didn't go deep into the specifics of the game.

This is the first time for the players to see the game. They would have the map but the whole setting and idea of waking up in the game is a new experience. The setting is a medieval castle with living and animated gargoyles and armors with freakish grims.

Thank you for joining HIDDEN!

Okay =) by the way that creepy monster dog is pretty scary XD lol. That would make me jump if I saw it for the first time in rl

Lol why, its ghostly~?

I dont know dripping black doggies with red glowing eyes.....They just look vicious haha

I'm more scared of the dragon despite the pretty cool bonus on its head. You know...let sleeping dragons lie.

Was that the saying?

Reactions: 3 people
Josh, Anthony, Ashley, or Zuil (Hope i spelled that right) one of you need to find Winter, creepy monsters following her are not comforting! LOL

Agreed I really dont want to run into big boss dragon dude, or gal lol. Would problay chomp Winter in one bite

Status
Not open for further replies.