Hidden [Signups are STILL OPEN]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lorchenne ...what? I blog it? ...sounds tiring. and program WHAT into the bot? program what???? ...hmm...my brain just went into the gutter otl

@Obsidian L Scarletta my love, Rob isn't bad. he's just bipolar. I think...meh. The crazy seeker is out to get ya! :DDD LOL and thanks for you input. :) much appreciated.
Np lol I see that kinda....I have a feeling Rob wont be happy with his baby with the dragon....

This is true lol but its better than being in Skye's line of sight! XD yay saved by Rob, me likey Rob now haha (Sorry for the B*tch comment toward Skye btw Lorchenne. Nothin personal, and Rob said it first)

Reactions: Boss Megu
What? She is a bitch. XD You'll find out soon enough just how bitchy she is in contrast to how unfortunate is.

And I'm pretty sure the bot reminded you that A Hidden can equip a weapon if it came from a Seeker. Hidden can be passed weapons like in that situation, but they can't pick it up by themselves.

Oie. you lot are mean to my rob. I shall all freeze you to death!

Rob is a character that MAY or may not help you sometimes. He's sadistic. and skye is...

I love skye. :DDDDDDD (I like crazy characters, they are so fascinating!)

winter should run btw. or else get hit by stray ice or fire. (Hello Elsa and a possible fire using disney princess in the making) (and yes, I made my Rob female in that input)

♫Do you want to build a snowman?♫

Last edited by a moderator:
What?!!! I am not mean to Rob I just said thank you! :P

And I didnt see that lol oops. Shes scary....By the way does Skye have a Hidden? ._.

I would say me but I would get gulped up in like 2 seconds sense Winter doesnt have a weapon...Or abilities lol. What about the other Seekers?

They're currently...off in their own adventures. I hope they remember the real objective is to find their counterpart.
And Skye? She's a Seeker, yes. You'll understand her villainy soon enough. :>

They're currently...off in their own adventures. I hope they remember the real objective is to find their counterpart.
And Skye? She's a Seeker, yes. You'll understand her villainy soon enough. :>
Cool lol me too

This is rather funny. My hidden banner is on with my hidden ooc thread. I'm giggling like mad at seeing my baby being broadcasted.

Don't mind me. Just being crazy. :)

Thanks for all your support so far, by the way! :D
Your very welcome this is a great rp/idea =) very creative. Im glad I found it hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.