Hidden [Signups are STILL OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthony is looking for you! The monsters will keep following Hidden, by the way. And don't worry about the dragon. It won't attack unless someone wakes it up!

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Lol well Winter called out and nobody answered, though she might be too far away. Oh ok so no poking the big guy, got it hehe

Reactions: 2 people
True I imagine there would be clanging from the armor dudes lol. Maybe I should just run down the hall and run into (literately) someone haha

@Lorchenne It was "Never tickle a sleeping dragon." and it was "Let sleeping..." huh...maybe it was dragon.

@Rainbowwave & @Obsidian L Scarletta OKAY. too many posts I cannot. xDDDD
BTW, wave--thanks for liking the set. Took me and Mie a few hours to find the right picture. (okay I searched she said yes or no)

And I do apologize for not writing the rules down. I thought that since I knew and Mie knew, that we managed to write it down already. Apparently not. For that I really do apologize, and lol, some of those rules were created AFTER I had posted the RP thread because we realized that the rules were all so vague in my head. :P hahaha

Hope that this wasn't a totally disappointing disappointment. :D

It's really hard to be a GM, huh. I didn't realize that.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
There, there Megu. I'm not gonna go all philosophical about being gods, but yes it's hard. But I'll help as I always do!

@Lorchenne It was "Never tickle a sleeping dragon." and it was "Let sleeping..." huh...maybe it was dragon.

@Rainbowwave & @Obsidian L Scarletta OKAY. too many posts I cannot. xDDDD
BTW, wave--thanks for liking the set. Took me and Mie a few hours to find the right picture. (okay I searched she said yes or no)

And I do apologize for not writing the rules down. I thought that since I knew and Mie knew, that we managed to write it down already. Apparently not. For that I really do apologize, and lol, some of those rules were created AFTER I had posted the RP thread because we realized that the rules were all so vague in my head. :P hahaha

Hope that this wasn't a totally disappointing disappointment. :D

It's really hard to be a GM, huh. I didn't realize that.
Dont worry you 2 are doing great so far its a very complex rp I can understand the confusion/stress of it lol. I love it so far =)

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Your very welcome! =) I would post but im half asleep and feeling glum right now lol I will later/tomorrow though

Love how everyone is ever so supportive. :) Makes me feel awesome. >3

did everyone love the twist that Robert The Twister was? hahaha

you have the strangest quirks, Mie.

You loved how he giggled?
....wait, did he even giggle??

He did, it's the very first sentence I think.

...I oddly don't remember that. But then again, I have selective memory. xD

Oh well, no harm done. Except now my character giggles. XDDD

But it's cute that he doesssss. I had to read the first line at least thrice to get an image of giggling Rob. DTE!Tony would have wanted to see that haha.

Robert giggled to himself as he watched the rest of the Seekers begin to wake from their slumber.

Oh and I can't help but picture Seeker!Rob on a chair from the Face Down set.

Hey there, is there free space for a seeker? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.