Hidden Identities (IC-OPEN)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte glared at Hector, then at the curtain rope.

Aria smirked, yanking Charlotte to her feet and facing Hector. "Don't move." she said. "You wanted to talk to her...well, better your last moments with her!" she laughed quietly, sliding the knife slightly across her neck.

Charlotte winced. "S...st..sto..." she whimpered. "St..stop.." she said, blood starting to drip down her neck.

Hector saw Charlottes eyes go from him to something in the back, he looked over at the curtain rope,but he was more concerned about Charlotte."Well I was coming back to tell her that, my wife is in jail and I sent her a divorce letter a long time ago, see." he held up his hand, no ring. "Im sorry."

Charlotte tried to say something, but Aria pressed the knife harder, now angry. Charlotte looked at Hector, then the rope again, pleading.

Aria frowned, her knuckles white from her tight grip. "That's sad..at least you'll be buried together." She hissed.

The knock on the door became a loud bang as whoever on the other side sprinted into the door, trying to make it give in.

Hector jumped for the rope and pulled it. Then he turned to Charlotte and Aria, "Dont do it, if you're going to kill someone kill me, but dont hurt your sister, that's wrong." Hector began to cry begging to die.

The curtains flew open, revealing the scene.

Aria froze, looking over the crowd. She pushed up on Charlotte's arm, forcing her to stand on her toes, head tilted up. "If anyone moves, I will throw her." she hissed loud enough for all to hear.

Charlotte was shaking. Her neck was covered in a thin layer of blood slowly dripping from the small cut on her neck. She was barely breathing, any deeper breaths caused the knife to cut deeper.

Hector put his hand son his head. "Hold on Charlotte I will think of something." Hector's head was spinning with wine and couldn't think very fast. Everybody in the crowd gasped at the scene. Hector ran at Aria and tackled her to the ground trying not to hurt Charlotte.

Aria yelled, trying to fight Hector off, the bloody knife no longer in her hands.

Charlotte felt the knife slide along her neck, but not deep enough to be fatal. She fell, coughing, shaking. Everything was blurry as she stood, stumbling. She felt a pain in her shoulder, but didn't know why. She stumbled down the stairs before collapsing to her knees, trying to calm down.

Hector punched Aria as hard as he could, knocking her out. He stood up and went to Charlotte, "Are you okay?" He applied pressure to her neck.

Charlotte was shaking. "she..she..tried...tried to...and..she.." was all she could mutter. "I..feel...d-dizzy..."

The door busted open, several men in black uniforms and black masks walked in. "Where's Aria?" one yelled loudly, freezing the panicked mass.

"crap who's that." Hector looked at Charlotte's shoulder, "the knife!" He slowly pulled the knife out, "DONT WORRY ABOUT WHERE SHE IS! CALL 911 WE NEED AN AMBULANCE NOW!"

The man laughed as the door was slammed shut. "I have to know where she is." he growled. No one moved, terrified.

Charlotte grabbed Hector's arm, her breathing slow, determined to stay awake. "I..I'm fine...just...scared." she had lost a lot of blood, but not enough to be fatal. The sudden lack of adrenaline is what hurt her.

"Shes over here! She killed everyone on the stage and was about to kill her sister! We need an ambulance!" He turned his attention to Charlotte. "You'll be okay I promise."

The man walked over, kneeling by Hector. "Wait...Aria didn't kill Charlotte yet?" he asked, frowning as he looked at the bleeding girl.

Charlotte coughed, shaking harder. "I...need...water. I need..a drink." she mumbled.

"was that.... expected?" Hector saw what the man was tryong to get at . "No why?"

"Eh..if she didn't." Someone behind him cocked a gun, aiming it at Charlotte.

"No please dont, if you're going to shoot her, you're gonna have to shoot me first." He looked right at the person with the gun and picked up the knife behind his back, with his hand still on Charlotte's shoulder.

The man frowned. "You weren't part of the deal." he growled.

Charlotte shivered. "W-water.." Her voice was slightly hoarse and she was cold.

The man snapped and one of his people brought over a water bottle. "For the girl, sir?" He questioned.

The man grabbed the bottle. "Make her drink this. It's only water."

Hector took the water and threw it, "Not from you, from me." Hector stabbed the man in the handand grabbed the gun, aimed at the person who brought the water, and slowly walked over to the bar with the gun aimed directly at the man. He grabbed a bottle of water and gave it to Charlotte. "Now, you're gonna leave, with the rest of these people, or I will shoot you."

Clapping his hands while leaning on the wall alex had a slight smirk " bravo...bravo..." he stood up straight and stood next to hector. " so this was a giant plot to rid a sister...yet it had all gone south, very good " he nodded his head. " so now what hector...you going to shoot them? You might have to because if they run away ...they might come back for you...or worse...charlotte " alex was very convincing and for some reason had a devilish smirk. He was hiding something but something very well.

"you're right." Hector stood for 5 seconds, then pulled the hammer back. "Please. no! please dont!" the man begged for his life. Hector shot him 4 times. Then went over to Charlotte. "drink the water."

Status
Not open for further replies.