Hidden Identities (IC-OPEN)

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte glanced at her. "Th-thanks.." she wiped the tears from her dull blue eyes, still shaking a little. "M-maybe we'll find a clue.."

Aria sighed. "We're lucky to have fallen or...yeah." she looked away from the bloody dancers. "Umm..well." she took a deep breath. "If everyone could take a seat, we'll try to sort this out.."

She nodded to Charlotte. "My name is Raiden. I'm sorry my purpose here was deceitful. I'm also sorry that this has happened to you." She chewed her lip looking for the right words to say before looking towards the stage. "Let's get to the back."

" People are definetly going to ask questions so...what should we tell them? " he looked at aria who seemed to be level headed at the moment

((OOC: my last post for the night..gooodnight))

Charlotte sighed. "I made a mistake..that's all..I'm Charlotte..thanks." She smiled.

Aria shrugged. "someone hijacked the party? I don't know.."

Hector hung his head, tears in his eyes. "You, you bitch!" he looked up at Diana, "oh, she didn't know? Maybe she would like to know that you're the leader of a ga-" Hector jumped on Diana punching her over and over again "go..... to..... helllll!" he was letting all of his anger out with his punches. It took 4 people to get him off, and Diana was knocked out.

Charlotte continued to search backstage before stopping, sitting down, covering her face. "They're all dead.."

Aria stood on a table, yelling. "EVERYBODY FREEZE. THE FIRST PERSON TO MOVE GETS THROWN ON THE STAGE."

He stood next to aria who was on the table looking at the people who probably didn't take the threat to greatly he then looked at aria " You know...that makes you sound like you are the killer " he shook his head looking back at the crowd who stopped moving.

Hector layed on the floor crying, he got upto walk over to the table he was sitting at, while he walked there he look at Aria and sat down

Aria froze. "Me?" she stepped off the table. "I didn't do it." She said, looking at Hector. She glared. "I'm going to find Charlotte." And teach her a lesson..

"I moved." said Hector, "throw me on the stage if that's what you were going to do." He knew she wasn't going to do it, if she did that would just show weather she is the murderer or not. Someone came to the door and knocked on it. Everybody jumped, nobody moved everybody was staring at the door.

Aria glared at him. "Just don't." She hissed, turning backstage.

Hector sat and smiled, "It might be, the boogy man." Hector said laughing. "Let's get drunk." He poured himself another glass of wine and raised it. "To a long night ahead right?"

He looked at the emotionally wrecked hector and chuckled and then watched aria walk away, he looked at the people jumping at the knocking on the door and he sighed " Nobody move "

Hector looked at Alex after he told them all to be quiet, "come join me man."

Aria didn't care that Raiden was there as she disappeared backstage. She walked up behind Charlotte, producing a knife from under her dress. She grabbed her sister's arm, yanking up, the blade pressed to her throat. "You weren't supposed to fall." she hissed.

Charlotte's eyes widened, but she said nothing. She started shaking. Her tears where gone, her eyes pleading her sister.

One of the guests spoke up as the stranger knocked again. "I-if we can't get out..can they not get in?"

"Let's hope not." said Hector taking another sip of wine. "Guess I should go talk to Charlotte." He sighed and stood up, only to hear someone say, "You'll only make the damage worse." he looked at the stranger that said it. "what else have I got to do? Play Clue with the rest of you?" He walked to the front of the stage. "Better wait until Aria gets back."

Charlotte's eyes flickered to Raiden, then the the rope that showed backstage to the crowd, her eyes wide as the lights flickered.

Aria smirked. "You first...then I'll get the witness...slowly..one by one, the room will empty. No one can leave or enter until I unlock the doors.." she pressed the knife tighter.

Hector started to whistle. "Man, they're really having a meeting back there." He took another sip of wine. "Aria! Can I speak to Charlotte please!?"

Aria froze. A small smirk appeared on her face.

Charlotte tried to speak, but it hurt with the knife against her neck, so she stopped, her hands still on Aria's arm to keep her from doing the deed.

"Sure. Just you, though, Hector." she said loudly so they could hear. The lights flickered again, threatening to go out.

Charlotte tried to struggle again, pushing against her older sister, but it just dug the blade into her neck, blood starting to well at the edge of the blade. She stopped, horror crossing her face, trickled with realization. Aria is gonna take three out in one shot..

He took the last sip of his wine and droppe dit on the ground making the glass shatter. "later." he turned and went behind stage. When he got there he saw Aria sitting next to Charlotte. "What kind of party we ha-" he saw Aria with a knife against Charlotte's neck. "Woah wait you.... but you were..... oh my god."

Status
Not open for further replies.