Hey guys!

It's funny because a lot of actors are said to be in it like Tome Cruise and Will Smith.

XD I really was. But I lived that day as if it were my last. And by that I mean I spent the remainder of the day completing my Diamond version Pokemon game. Life mission fulfilled.

I know! It's crazy.

Oh man, you really did go hardcore. Most people would have tried climbing mountain, sky diving, or even snorkeling. You went hardcore though. Pokemon is not for the faint of heart.

Yup! Once you go into that tall grass, you never come back out! Pokemon 4life! XD gosh, I'm a nerd sometimes.

When most people see Pokemon they see a game meant for children. I see a game that I spend hours and hours playing. I played it Leaf Green religiously when I still had my gameboy.

Pokemon was one of my first addictions pretty much. I don't like the show ever since they stopped making the ones with Misty in them, but I never grew out of the games, really. I first fell in love with the FireRed version [which was definitely the hardest in terms of beating The Elite Four, just saying. It was hell for me, especially since I stupidly chose Bulbasaur as a starter] and pretty much ever since I've made it a ritual to buy each new game and play it through even though I've kind of lost interest due to how awful/boring the latest versions have been.

I didn't like the show that much but I did like one of the movies, the one with mew two in it. Loved it.

Ha. Bulbasaur. That one retard pokemon that no one chooses. I picked Charmander my first go around and he became a bit overpowered as he evolved. Lol. I haven't played any of the new versions because they just look horrible to me. The new pokemon just look ridiculous.

Oh, Mewtwo freaked me out so much. I was always afraid it was going to come out if the tv and kill me if I looked into it's eyes too long. I think it was because I used to get it confused with this villain on Dragon Ball Z that had the same build and colors. Either way, they both terrified me.

I liked the movie about Ash's mom getting kidnapped by that legendary pokemon and the mystery of the Unknown pokemon.

xD hey! I couldn't help myself! Bulbasaur was just so cute and I was just so girly. I mean, he blooms into a flower. I couldn't help myself. As for the other versions, most of them suck. I liked the old gameboy ones best. Pokemon Emerald was kickass. Best pokemon game ever. Great pokemon in it, great storyline, and awesome legendaries. Definitely worth all those days I spent holed up in my room just playing it and doing nothing else.

You were scared of mewtwo? Haha. I thought he was a badass. Are you talking about Frieza from dragonball z? Now that I can understand.

I'm not sure if I watched that one. It's been sooo long.

Maybe that's why I didn't like bulbasaur. I saw him and thought, "Oh, you gonna throw grass at the bad guys?" I wanted to burn everything. Fire is fun. And now I feel like playing Pokemon.

Yeah! Frieza! XD I used to watch that show with my brother for a long time. He used to tell me that if we watched the show everyday and trained for battle that we would eventually grow tails just like the kid on Dragon Ball Z. I was a very guillable child.

It was a great movie. Makes me cry everytime I watch it. I have too many emotions...

XD I still always choose whatever pokemon is cutest to be my starter since my gender is still the same too. I'm glad to have been the one to inspire that urge though. The X and Y versions are out, but, alas, I don't have a 3Ds so I can't go play them. They seem really cool too. And they have a cute fox type as a starter choice!

You wanted a tail?! I used to watch dragonball z a lot. The fights on that show last like 4 episodes. Haha.

I don't have a 3DS either, so I'm just going to have to go old school. I have my gameboy around here somewhere, just not sure where. Is a cute fox all they have? No deadly ones?

XD hey! Do you know how much stuff you can do with a tail?you can hang down from trees using it, you can use it to his people behind you, you can use it to fetch the jail warden's keys from the hook when you're in prison, lots of things!

And I only watched it because I thought it would give me a tail and because my brother loved it. I didn't really get it since I was pretty young when I watched it, like the 'still watching Winnie the Pooh' kind of young. But I do remember how long those fight scenes were, it always took them forever to go Super Saiyan and then the bad guy would transform into this bubblegum looking thing. It was a weird show...

Well there's ninetails, but that's not in the new one. XD the new pokemon look super anime-d out. They've got huge eyes and small bodies. Definitely Japanese influenced.

First off, WELCOME TO IWAKU!

Second, wow 5 pages...please take this conversation to visitor messages or private messages : ) The threads in new arrival and departures are for greetings!

Hope you both enjoy your time here.