Hey guys!

I'm not sure about that one. I don't think Cersei's age was ever addressed directly in the book, but it might be true. She was married off to Robert when she was around seventeen so I'm fairly certain she's supposed to be in her late 20s early-30s in the book and the show.

You can go as Edward Cullen for Halloween :D. Then you can flirt with all the girls who will inevitably dress up in skimpy vampire girl outfits! It's a technical win.

Oh yeah, I freaked out when that happened. I'm not even a guy but the thought of that nearly made me pass out. I have this weird habit where if something really shocks me, I end up rolling around on the floor, screaming "It burns, it burns!" for a while. So I did that for a few minutes. I took "Stop, drop, and roll" very seriously as a kid. I was a weird kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah. Well my friend is an idiot so I don't doubt that he was wrong.

It's a shameful win, a very shameful win. I'd take advantage of it.

Haha! That's great. I guess that's one way to deal with trauma. I was just like, "Nope. Fuck that." And stopped watching it for a bit. Some things just shouldn't happen.

Gotta love idiot friends. They make life just a little more interesting and make you feel just a little bit smarter in comparison.

Hey, wins are still wins. And there's no shame in winning!

Yeah, It was a pretty disturbing scene. I don't often get mind-fucked, but when I do, it's usually by something that's at that level of horrifying. Oh well, did Theon ever escape? I don't really remember if he did.

Ha. This is true.

Good point.

No, I don't think he did. After receiving his penis in the mail, his sister was pretty shook up. I think she said something about launching a rescue missions. It's been awhile since I've seen it, so I'm not sure on the exact details.

Oh, that's right! I forgot about that bit. I hope she rescues him fast, though I'm pretty sure he's dead inside by now. On the brightside, he can join the Night's Watch and have no problem following the creeds. And Lord Varys was pretty cool for a eunuch so maybe Theon will become less of a coward now that he has a lot less to lose.

Haha. Yeah, it'd be pretty easy for him to obey the rules. If I were him I doubt I would even care about escape anymore. That last torture session would be the end for me. I forgot about Lord Varys! He's the coolest eunuch ever! He's got spies everywhere.

Haha, well hopefully you'll never have to endure a torture session. Here's to hoping your life doesn't play out like a Saw movie!

Lord Varys is the shifty, good guy type which I respect. I hate the black and white, you're either good and always do honest things types, or you're bad and you always do deceitful things types. Which is why Ned Stark annoyed me at the beginning.

Same to you. Cheers to a long and pain free life!

There's not a lot of black and white in Game of Thrones. With some of the characters it's hard to decide what they are. Like the guy that was taking Arya back to her parents, I forget his name. I'm still not sure if he is good or bad. Was he just looking for a reward for bringing her back? I don't remember.

Haha, cheers! And if only one of us can achieve that goal, let it be me!

True, I think he was called like the Dog or something. Joffery referred to him as that a lot. I dunno about him. He seems like the "reluctant hero" type. Like he knows that he is supposed to be the bad guy and comes off as one at first glance, but he isn't ruthless and has his good/redeeming moments. Just like Damon Salvatore does! That was a Vampire Diaries reference. I don't care if he's 500 years my senior, a creature of the night, or murders people for fun! I love him!

But, um, yeah, he said he was doing it for the reward, but you could tell he kind of cared about her. I think he also had a crush on Sansa for a while when he was still Joffery's guard, but maybe I'm just reading into things a bit much.

Actually, I'd rather it be me just so we're clear on that.

You and your vampires.

It did feel like he wasn't doing it for the money. The people that were going to give him the reward all died, and still took Arya with him. Then there was that scene where he sliced up those dudes that were going to rape Sansa, even though he had not been ordered to go save her. I could totally see him being a closet good guy.

I'm fairly certain being attracted to vampires is encoded somewhere in the second X chromosome so all females have it. I plan to dedicate my life to the research of proving it. And when I do, I stand to make millions!

He should come out of the closet! We should throw him a "coming out" party! Because closets are no fun. They're cramped, and lonely, and full of skeletons. Or maybe that's just my closet?

You can do it! I wish you luck on this endeavor. Be sure to pass off some of that money to me. You know, because of the encouragement and support.

Skeletons in your closet? Well, listen, it was nice knowing you and all, but I think I'm just gonna leave now.

Because encouragement costs money now? Actually, that finally explains what therapy is. So there is a reason I pay my therapist 400 dollars an hour to tell me how cool I am and send me fan mail!

D: noooo! This doesn't have to come between us! They're just Halloween decorations! I mean, now they are since all the flesh has finally decayed!

Indeed it does. Encouragement is really expensive. At least half of what you're going to make off of that research.

Oh no, it's not you don't worry. Really, it's me. I've got work or something like that I have to go to. I work really, really, really long hours so you shouldn't wait for me. And if you see a car with blinking lights pull up in your driveway, I swear I called no one.

Sounds like a sound investment if I ever did hear one! You've got yourself a deal!

Oh, those something-like-its! They really do take up so much time. It s'okay, I've raised a feline army in your absence and plan on taking over the world sometime around five o'clock tomorrow. So yeah, I'll be busy doing that. When you do see my cat militia out front, offer catnip as a piece offering and they'll stop leaving dead rats/lizards at your doorstep. Too-dee-loo~

Hmm. Who would have thought convincing people to give you free money was that easy?!

Haha. I was just kidding. Raising an army does sound like a lot of work though, I understand if you're too busy to talk. AND I DON'T HAVE ANY CATNIP.

Hmmm, probably the man who invented Scientology?

XD nooooo! I've never fallen for a joke like that before! I mean, I've fallen for the "if your hand is bigger than your face you have cancer" joke like five times, but never one involving the state of my insanity! I feel so ashamed!

Lul. I can believe that.

Haha. Success! I hate that joke so much. I've fallen for a few times too. "Hey, smell your hand." SMACK "What's that dot on your hand?" SMACK "Is your hand as big as your face?" SMACK

I have honestly never understood how anyone can follow that religion. But then again, maybe that's what the said about Christianity when it was first made up too.

XD yeah, I get tricked by that all the time. The sad part is I don't get that the SMACK was the punchline so the whole rest of the day I think I'm terminally ill with some form of cancer and wondering how I'm going to break it to my family.

I don't know either. I guess you have to be certain type of stupid.

Haha. That's great. You must have been so depressed.