Hey guys!

It was pretty sad that she came that close. I was looking forward to the happy scene that would have followed. As you said though, it just wasn't meant to be.

Yeah, she always comes so close just to fail in the end. Which is what leads me to believe that she's cursed. I think the only characters I actually would cry over if they died is Daenerys and Cersei/Joffery. I know Joffery is a demon child but he just makes me laugh so much! H=Evil people keep things interesting. I used to like Jon Snow too, but when he dissed Ygritte like that I was all like "We're over!".

Daenerys and John Snow, I like their stories the most. If they are to be the next victims, then I don't know what'd I do. Oh, and Tyrion. I love that little midget.

I'm not really a fan of Joffrey he killed my favorite whore in the show. Before that though, he was definitely a favorite villain of mine.

I feel like Daenerys will probably regain the Iron Throne in the end. As for Jon Snow, I think he'll live just because he's such a marytr. His "bastard child" title will be what saves him because it wins pity points from the audience. To be honest, I just hate him because of what he did to Ygritte. She was my favorite character for so long. Plus, his story fluctuates from boring to insteresting a lot. When he was doing the whole Night's Watch bit I was so bored, but now that the zombie things are coming it's gotten a whole lot more interesting.

I think your right about Daeneys getting back the iron throne. Dragons, loyal army that is steadily growing, she'll be cleaning house soon. I just like John Snow because he was always a nice break from the Lannister and Stark war. And I was pretty interested in the Night's Watch. Looked like a pretty cool organization. I don't really like how things played out with Ygritte though. I rather liked that crazy wildling.

I know, right? You just can't compete with dragons. If there was an actual election to decide, I would definitely cast my vote for her as ruler for the sole reason that she has dragons.

And yeah, a lot of boys seem into the whole Night's Watch aspect of it. I was actually in a role-play like it before. I like the part about it that they deal with the zombie things (for the life of me I can't remember what they're called. I'm thinking Death Eaters, but I'm pretty sure that's a Harry Potter reference) when they come, but that's about it. I really like Ygritte and Jon together. She just made me laugh so much. And Jon kind of just used her which irks me as a member of the female gender.

Gotta love them dragons. I really hope they don't get killed off.

I think the zombies are called white walkers. But yeah, I was kind of hoping that Ygritte and Jon would last a bit longer. It was one of the couples that I actually liked watching.

Oh please, George Martin wouldn't dare kill the dragons! If he did, I'd kill him off this show called Reality!

Yep, all the other couples are either boring or aren't even interested in one another. Isn't Cersei supposed to be marrying Loras? That's pretty funny.

I'd help you kill him. You just don't mess with the dragons.

Yeah. Haha. Forced marriages are always fun.

Yeah, plus there's been so much build up about it that they can't possibly die. Maybe like one in the final battle but that's about the only exception.

They seriously are. I don't think they're going to go through with the marriage though. I remember my parents saying something happening at the wedding. I have nerd parents who actually have read all the books so far so they tend to spoil things for me sometimes. I tried reading the first book, but only made it through half.

Even if just one dies it will be upsetting. Daenerys freaked out when they were stolen. I wonder how she would react if one of them died.

Hmm. Lucky me I guess. No one else in my house reads. I downloaded all of the books, but decided not to read them. I actually like watching Game of Thrones. Reading the books would probably just make me hate watching the show.

Yeah, they're like her babies, and after what happened to her family, can you really blame her? I laughed during the part where the dragons fried those weird twins that stole them.

Ugh, my parents are sometimes even bigger nerds than I am about stuff like that. They get hooked on things like Star Trek, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Battle Star Galactica, and several other things. Anyway, the book was alright as far as I read and there wasn't as much discrepancy as you'd think in comparison to the show. I think the show could fit in a bit more of the main plot, though, if there weren't so many sex scenes. I find most of them pretty unnecessary.

It is pretty understandable. She had a pretty fucked up family. Especially her brother.

Haha. I can't imagine my parents being nerdy. They are more into things like Duck Dynasty. I do agree with you about the sex scenes though. I may be a guy but there is just way too much of it. It doesn't really serve a purpose. Every other minute someone is bumping uglies.

Oh yeah, Viserys (I'm not really remembering most of these names off the top of my head, Google is helping greatly). That guy was the worst… But I love how they killed him off. That was really badass of Daenerys. That's when I first began to like her, actually.

Haha! My friend's love that show but I don't see the appeal. I've never been into watching "reality" tv shows about dumb people doing dumb things. And yeah, I mean, I get it if the setting is at the whorehouse or something, but most of the sex scenes are just pointless. There was actually a South Park episode that satirized the whole issue of it recently.

Oh good. haha. I'm sitting here like, "Man, how does she remember all this?" I had to look up a few of the names too. Yeah, she was much more likable when she decided to stop being a push over.

I can't stand reality shows. I wanted to kill myself when my sister used to watch Jersey Shore. Ignorant people everywhere. Ha. I don't think I've seen that South Park episode. I'll have to check it out. Aside from being pointless, it makes awkward to watch the show with family, at least for me it does. Watching people have sex is just not something I want to do with my mom.

Trust me, I would be butchering these names so badly without Google. Daenerys is probably the character that has had the most dynamic personality change because she went from a meek little girl to an unofficial queen. It's funny because in the books she was like thirteen when she was married to Drogo.

Ewww! Jersey Shore was awful. I didn't even try to watch it. For some reason, people with unnaturally orange tans don't appeal to me. I wonder why… And it was a pretty funny episode. All the characters had basically picked a Game of Thrones character to play. Kenny was supposed to be Daenerys, haha. Oh yeah, it is pretty awkward watching those scenes with my family too. My mom covers my eyes and my dad fumbles for the remote to fast-forward. I'm not all too disturbed by any of it aside from the Theon Greyjoy parts when he was being tortured. That was awful for me.

Yeah, apparently everyone was much younger in the books.

Probably not attractive because they start to look like the Simpsons after awhile. I tried to go for a tan, people always tell me I'm too white, ended up having to go to the hospital. Lol. Badly burned, swollen face, think I'll just stick with the pale look from now on. I forgot about the torture scenes! I felt so bad for Theon. That false hope of freedom he got in that one episode. I'd be crushed.

Yep, it was weird since the characters were all basically kids. Jon was fourteen when he joined the Night's Watch.

Haha, don't worry. The pale look has been very in lately what with the vampire craze and all. And yeah, Theon is probably the character who has the most bad luck in the series. He shouldn't have tried betraying the Starks though. The guy who tricked/tortured him is basically a psychopath. I love evil characters but he actually scares the crap out of me. Even I had to fast-forward some of the torture scenes even when I was watching alone.

My friend told me that Cersei was only like 19 in the book, but I'm not sure if that's true or not. Every is pretty much a baby in comparison to the show.

My pale skin is attractive because people like Twilight. Yay me..haha

I have a high tolerance when comes to watching torture and stuff like that. I was only really bothered by the bit where his manhood was taken away. I don't even want to think about how that feels. I was pretty disappointed when he betrayed the Starks. He didn't kill the kid though so there's that.