Hey guys!

M

Merc

Original poster
I'm not really good with introductions so I went ahead and filled this out:

What do you prefer to be called? Merc is fine.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Boy

How old are you? 18

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yep. I've been roleplaying for about 2 years, I think. Recently I've been on break I guess you could say. Anyway, I thought the best way to come back would to be join a new site entirely. So here I am.

Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? I like both.

Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? No. I like to try and quietly step over them.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Well the song was gone, but this question made me think of it again. So thanks for that. Lollipop by: The Chordettes

I like forward to meeting/roleplaying with you guys!

Welcome to the site, and I hope you find yourself here for many years to come. Don't forget to read the FAQ and rules when you can, and be sure to have fun. I'd also like to formally extend an offer of RP whenever you feel the urge.

Thanks!
I've already read the rules, and I've skimmed through the FAQ.

And I'm looking for an RP to join, so go ahead and shoot me a link to the thread.

Good to know you're up to date on things! As for the thread, I don't have one to link. I was merely offering myself as an RPartner if you ever should need one.

Haha. Oops. Guess I misunderstood you. But yeah, if I'm ever in the market for an RP partner I'll be sure to send you a message first.

Welcome to Iwaku, Merc! Do you like Mercenaries? I loooove Mercenaries in high fantasy! Makes for super easy adventure plotting and history!

I hope you're enjoying your Winter Holidays! *sits down a cup of hot chocolate and some chocolate chip cookies/biscuits!*

Oh yeah, I love me some mercenary action. Nothing more fun than being paid to be a badass.

My holidays are going great, thanks! I hope yours are as well. Sadly I can't join in on the hot chocolate fun. I drank the last of of what I had earlier. haha.

Reactions: Saint Tribs
You're awesome! I hope to see you around in some roleplays!

Reactions: 2 people
You were born exactly a year and a month before me. Annnnnddd I'm stalking again. Bad Serenity, bad!

I haven't been here that long, and I've already got a stalker! Lovin' this place already.

Yeah, I think it was the owl picture that pulled me in. I love aerodynamic creatures of all sizes and aerodynamic shapes. They're so….what's the word? Aerodynamic!

Haha. Right? If it can fly, it's definitely a lot cooler than anything you're going to find on ground.

I know, there are tons of examples that prove that statement to be true. Birds, planes, Superman. All more interesting than rocks that never leave the ground.

Anywho~ so what Roleplay sites were you previously on? I just came here from my old one yesterday.

Originally I was on the war of legends forums, but that place is always dead. I came here from the roleplayerguild forum.

I've heard about that last place. Was it any good?

Yeah it was really good. Large community, active staff members, lots of threads to join. The site has been down for a few days apparently. So I decided to just join to a new site for my comeback.

Sounds interesting. I might just check it out if it ever gets back up and running again. I migrated here from a place called Figment. It was more a teen writers-based website, but it has a Roleplay section. It's sort of dying out though and the role-plays that are there are basically all romanced-centric which was annoying for me since I only like that genre on occasion and only after an extensive plot has been established.

Ah. I don't think I've heard of that site. I could never really get into the whole romance genre. I just get too bored. Probably why I've never heard mention of the site.

Yeah, it kinds of ruins a plot since when you're in a group rp the couple goes off into their own lovey-dovey little world and forgets everyone else and when you're in a onexone it usually just halts the story there. I think my favorite genres are more mystery, sci-fi, or adventure. It's hard for those to get boring.