Heroes: The Wonder Boy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow stepped back and created a large barrier around himself with the shadows, while using the light to heal.

Darkness control: Create object, Light control: Recovery

Ansel casually threw the pirates at the ground, face first. "Alright, where to next? Do we know where there'd be a bunch of these losers at once? Just a few isn't gonna satisfy me at all. It's like giving a fat guy two potato chips."

Covering Sek, Aach-Ti prepares to smash anyone who he sees with his mind.

You cut goes away within seconds, almost as if it never happened.
"Interesting." He back-flips over to the other side of the room. "Do be more careful, I don't want this to end to quickly."

Aach-Ti and Sek enter the lounge, and they do not see any living pirates. However, there are two dead on the floor.

Ansel gets shot at from behind. Again, the lasers blink off of him.
Turning around, the man sees 5 pirates blasting away.

As he turns, Ansel begins to laugh. "Tell me, what is it like to face your death? It must not be quite so scary as I've heard, for you to meet it so easily!"

Ansel rushes the group, grabs the nearest one, and throws him at another before Blasting the rest.

Shadow straightened again, studying the armored man again for a moment. Then, he began to teleport and slash from multiple angles before returning to the other side of the room, seeing his reaction to each angle as well as the rapid procession of attacks.

Turning about, Aach-Ti yells to Sek to get down as he attempts to delve into the mind of the furthest pirate shooting at Ansel.

Shadow unleashes a flurry of blows upon the armored man, but it seems the attacks where more of an annoyence to him then a real threat.
After teleporting and studying him, you notice he moves fairly strictly, and inhuman. Blocking with 100% efficiency.
During this you hear a distant explosion.

Ansel makes the the pirates start to run in fear. Picking up, and throwing, one of the pirates, he uses him to injure another. he turns to blast the others, but buy the time he did, he noticed a gapping hole behind the wall where the pirates should be and pirates on the ground. Blasting them away, Ansel noticed some movement behind the dust of the hole in the wall.

Aach-Ti was about to use his mental influence, but Sek took a few steps forward screaming and placing his hands together shouting "Tik!"
A wave of blue & black energy flies out of his hands and collides with the wall behind the pirates.

"Tik..?"

Aach-Ti stopped what he was doing, instead electing to use his telepathy to see the nearby enemies.

Shadow teleported a few yards to the right and created an illusion of himself in his place. He did his best to do this simultaneously, therefore creating the appearance that he was in fact the illusion. Both he and the illusion dropped into defensive stances.

Ansel fires another blast through the hole in the wall. No such thing as too sure.

Just before you make your illusion take your place, the armored man rushes you. He slashes at the illusion. He moves through it, saying "So sad, I thought you might be able to challenge me."

Aach-Ti senses even more people through the hole in the wall. A group of twelve pirates. They are all shocked at the explosions.

Ansel throws his hand in the air, blasting the dusty hole. The relative screaming of pain and murder followed.

Sek flies up to Ansel and joins him. The boy's blast seem much more powerful.

During some of the blasting, some of them fire back. Only one of them hits Ansel, but it doesn't do anything as usual. Several more go after Sek. the majority of them fly past, but a few manage to hit him. Sek is slightly thrown back, but seems unharmed.

You here some pirates shouting as they run away.

As the man passed through the illusion, Shadow took advantage of the opportunity. While his opponent's guard was down, Shadow shifted, wrapped the shadows around his blade, and slashed.

Darkness control: Strike

Ansel chases after the pirates, grabbing them at the back of the head and forcing them facedown into the floor, aiming to produce a pirate head the consistency of chunky salsa.

(Improved Grapple against two targets, then... Takedown, I guess? Just mash their faces.)

Aach-Ti continued his search with his mind. It seems like Sek and Ansel have this area covered.

More importantly, he was seeking out the psychic, and checking to see if anyone on Sek's ship was harmed.

You lunge yourself at your target and attack. You make a deep wound in what appears to be a mechanical body. As your attack sweeps through him, he rips his sword away from your hold and into his grasp.
"No that you no my secret, you must be killed."
He turns and attacks, however, you manage to block the attack.

Ansel charges into the cloud of dust like a wild animal. And like prey, the pirates run for cover.
He grabs two of the pirates and forces their torsos into the ground. Their heads become the same texture as a fine pudding.

Aach-Ti reaches out with his mind across Sek's ship, sensing only Mr. star and Mistress Blake. Seeing as they where safe, he moved onto the psychic from before, attempting to find him. Aach-Ti does find some form of large mental source across the atmosphere. He didn't get an exact location, but he knew it was somewhere on the planet's surface, near a collection of several other sentient beings.
The other minds made it difficult to sense this disturbance out. This meant that this telepath knew what he was doing.

Shadow teleported behind his opponent after blocking the attack, using the light to create a hard-light, inanimate duplicate of himself holding its position after the block, appearing as if the strike had dazed him.

Laughing maniacally, Ansel chases the pirates, seeking out more victims, viciously body-checking them into walls and floors.

Aach Ti removed himself from the combat, merely looking about for any other pirates on the ship.
Addressing Ansel and Shadow, he calls to them with his mind,

"This is Aach-Ti, please take one of the pirates alive. I must.. talk to them."

The armored man dashes away from Shadow and runs to the other side of the control room. "I have to admit, you're one of the better duels I have had in years. You nearly caught me. Tell me, what is your name...?"

In your mind you hear "This is Aach-Ti, please take one of the pirates alive. I must.. talk to them."

You can sense just ten other pirates on the floor above you.
You can sense Shadow in a tense moment fighting some kind of inanimate object. You assume it is some kind of droid.
After, you here Sek screaming from getting shot by some of the pirates. Some of his blood is on the floor, but it is not incredible.

Ansel charges into the pirates punching one of them into others.
five of them are on the ground now. Four of them start firing into you.
This time you find your self injured by one of the shots. Not terribly hurt, but there is some of your blood on your chest.
The other three fire at Sek, sending him flying backwards. You here him screaming in pain as he flies away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.