Heroes: The Wonder Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"They have some sort of anti-psychic protocol.
I have done some damage, but I do not know if I can do it again.

We need to set up an ambush, I can throw them about with my mind still, but we are horribly outnumbered."

Shadow thought for a moment,then stood, moving out in the open, and called to the other man. "State your terms," he said, shifting his scythe into the for of a katana much like the other man's own.

Ansel snorted derisively. "I don't need either of you. Just tell me how I can get to their ship- Actually, if we're in atmosphere, that means I can breathe outside the ship, right? Show me to the nearest airlock." Ansel grinned, cracking his knuckles.

Mistress Blake grunts and pointed at Sek, "You have better control over flight, you can make it over to the other ship easier."
"I-uh..yes mam."
Sek stands up and approaches Ansel "This way."

She turns to Aach-Ti and says, "You must help the others with your mental powers. I will focus on the other telepath."

Sek takes you to the escape pod on the wall and punches in a code on the wall.
"Ansel, this isn't exactly an air lock, but for us it's close enough. Just pull the handle, and lead the way."

"Just you and me. There are no more terms. Is this acceptable? If so, then I'll leave you to make the first attack."

Shadow narrowed his eyes slightly, studying the opposing figure. "Very well. I'll fight." He teleported to the armored man, drawing his blade and slashing across his body in the same motion before teleporting back, all the while studying the man's armor for the inherent weaknesses; joints, chinks, gaps, anything he could get. "What are you fighting to achieve?" He asked, reverting to a defensive stance.

Ansel looks at the pod, and sighs. "I guess this'll work. Sort of. Okay, here's the plan. We're gonna get into this thing, and you steer it straight into them. We're going to punch through the side of the ship, then I am going to blast my way through until the thing is a hollow, burning shell. Understand?" Ansel pulls the lever and enters the pod.

"I am coming with you. If that telepathy is around, you are a sitting quarble." Aach-Ti says, climbing into the pod with the large man. He put up his force field and mental shields, and prepared for a battle.

Ansel, Aach-Ti& Sek make enter the pod. Aiming the pod, Sek says, "When we get in, this makeshift drill will, well drill, its way into the other ship. So get ready for some 'ass wipin' when it goes."

Pressing a button, the pod launches directly into the side of the other ship. The pod door opens, and a fire has started. There are three pirates armed with different types of rifles. They are caught off guard & dazed.

P.S. COMBAT WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE INITIATIVE I HAVE ROLLED
Every one will need to post their actions for the turn before I can continue.

Shadow teleports to the armored man and swipes at him. The man parries the attack and makes a counter, but his target was far out of reach. Studying the armor, Shadow found it confusing. It worked far differently from Mr. Star's, aiming for a more flexible & speed based combat.
"I seek to be a master warrior."
He makes a speedy dash twords Shadow and slices at his left arm. Barely not touching it. If he did not prepare himself, Shadow belived that his arm may not be in the prime condition it is in.

Shadow thrusted the pommel of his weapon into the abdomen of the other man, then teleported behind and slashed at his back before teleporting further and settling into the defensive again. "And what of your life after that? After the greatest foe has been defeated? You'll be empty. Life will lose purpose. You will dwell in sorrow."

Aach-Ti looks around the battlefield quickly, and chooses his target. Holding his opponent still, he shouts to Ansel,

"Middle man is static, take him down!"

Telekinesis (Precise, Damaging) Grapple attack.

Ansel said nothing as the Crinis entered the pod alongside himself and Sek. After all, the squid-faced man was not wrong. Well, not entirely.

When the pod opened up to reveal three stunned targets, Ansel didn't hesitate for an instant, launching himself at the one furthest to the left, and doing his damnedest to reach top speed before driving his knee into the face of one of the pirates, completely heedless of the damage he could cause to the wall behind the man.

As you make your rapid attacks, the armored man deflected every single one effortlessly. This time he did not make an attempt to attack back.
"Sorrow? Emotions are but useless to me. They only seek to hinder beings like you."

Pirate #1 (Far left) opens fire immediately without thinking. Hitting the side of the pod.

Sek stays in the pod and places his hand on Aach-Ti

Pirate #3 turns to #1 and starts shouting in some alien dialect.
You recognize this language as a dialect that is used mainly by creatures without a 'tongue' speaking in a similar fashion to a animals, without words and more grunts and growls.
The pirate expresses his distaste for the other pirates trigger happy discipline.

Aach-Ti easily forced the pirate #2 on to the floor. In fact, it was completely effortless.

Pirate #2 lets out a terrified scream

Ansel flies out of the pod faster then the eye can blink, almost instantly. Yet, the pirate managed to fall over, avoiding the initial attack. The second pirate, aiming at the pod initially, opened fire on the collection of rage and muscles. However, the laser blasts bounce off of Ansel's chest.

He barely felt it.

Ansel switches target, aiming to crush the head of the pirate who fired at him with a massive fist.

Using the man that was being pinned, Aach-Ti smashed at the last pirate.

"And what do you propose to know about me? I became what I am because of sorrow. I no longer suffer from the emotion, I have closed myself off to it," Shadow said. He morphed the sheathe of the katana in his hand into a chain, whipping it at the being while simultaneously using the katana itself as a guard.

When you wipe at him, he jumps out of the way of the attack, and dashes up to you and swipes. You manage to evade the attack by ducking, letting him fly over you. You realize that he put a lot of power into that attack.He seems to be toying with you.
"I never had them to begin with."

Between Ansel's fist, and Aach-Ti throwing the pirate, the last man was crushed between the forces.
Sek comes out of the pod and says, "Yikes..."

As the man passed over, Shadow thrusted his blade upwards, at his stomach. "That rules out humans. What are you? And who?"

Ansel attempts to grab both remaining pirates by the throat and slam them together with as much force as he can muster.

(reminder that Improved grapple allows me to grapple one handed. Presumably, I should be able to grapple two targets independently.)

Aach Ti began scouting out the rest of the area while Ansel enjoyed himself.

making a thrust at the man, you notice that the blade did not meet any resistance. In fact, his entire body turned out to be a hologram. he approaches you from behind and attacks you, cutting your arm fairly deeply. He backs off and makes a defensive stance. "I am the perfect warrior."

Ansel grabbed the two remaining pirates and smashed them into one another. He could feel the bones breaking under the pressure.

Aach-Ti discovered two ways for this hallway to move. to the left, seems to be a lounge, and to the right is a turn moving twords the left.
You can tell there are pirates marching to your location.

Sek moves twords the lounge, searching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.