• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Heroes: The Wonder Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asnel charged at the droid as Sek and it where trading blows. At the last second the droid turn towards Ansel and aimed his wrist. A ray of blinding light shot out and blinded him. However, he still crashed into the droid with his entire body sending it flying past Sek & Aach-Ti. The both of them stumble onto the ground. the armored man stands up first, preparing his sword to meet the mighty man.

Shadow conceals himself in a wall of shadow, with light pouring out of it. This catches the attention of three of the pirates. They don't fire yet, but they stare.

Aach-Ti jumps onto the wall to evade the aslants, then starts meditating. Just then, one of the pirates throws his gun to the side, and pulls out a grenade, blowing it up in the middle of the group. The pirates standing over Shadow more specifically. His barrier was heavily cracked, but not broken.

The remaining four pirates shoot at Sek, but the boy manages to evade and block the attacks, knowing that his previous opponent was up against a meat grinder Ansel.
"If you need, I can help with that guy." Sek shouts to Ansel. While throwing his hand up to blast one of the pirates away.

When you invade the other man's body, you could feel a panic rush through him. Once inside you hear Mistress Blake, "Wait, his weapon, bring it back to the ship." Unsure as to why, you throw the gun to the side, checking for an explosive. Luckily, Shadow's distraction left one of the pirates's grenades on his belt easily accessible to you.

When seeing Sek fight the droid, you notice his fighting style was heavily refined and well crafted. He knew exactly how to react to every attack. You also notice that the droid must have been studying your movements & holding back. It did not give the same courtesy to Sek, trying to kill him quickly.

When Ansel knocked it over, you could see Sek was moving his opponent into Ansel's path, working with him. The boy then moved on the defending himself from the pirates fluently.

You did notice a major flaw in the robot's fighting style. He often takes as much time as possible to react to the other's attacks. So when Ansel charged in, he had no time to react. The droid has a weakness to fighting multiple opponents.

"Who does that boy think he is, offering you help, you are a lion among sheep... this insult can not go unpunished..." The voice keeps speaking to you in your head.
When the droid blinded you, you noticed that Sek moved it into the perfect spot for you to attack him.

Shadow called out to Ansel. "Ansel, give him everything you've got! Hit him from everywhere you can!" Once he had recovered enough, he surged forward from his position on the ground straight towards the armored man. He drove his blade directly outwards towards the man, adding one more angle of attack.

Telekinetically assaulting the droid, Aach-Ti attempts to grapple the droid once again, pinning him to the ground if he can.

"Yes ma'am"

"Do not presume to order me about!" Ansel swung at the droid anyway.

Ansel made a swing at the droid, but between his wounds, temporary blindness, and the agile target, he missed.
Shadow rushed the droid just after, and stabbed at it.
Parrying the strike, he made a sweep at Ansel's chest, cutting it open, and forcing him to fall to the ground and loose a lot of blood.
Aach-Ti then telekineticly grabbed it, lifting into the air. The droid moved quickly, sinking his blade into the floor, resisting his influence, but for the moment, was immobile.

Sek continues to fend of the pirates, cutting one down and chasing the other two.

Shadow seized the opening Aach-Ti created, slashing horizontally through the neck of their opponent.

Aach-Ti continues to force the man into the ground. If he can hold him down, maybe the other ones can tear him apart.

Shadow swung his sword at the droid as it had its blade anchored it into the ground. The droid let go of his sword in an attempt to evade the attack by being sent flying by Aach-Ti. But all the did was get Shadow's sword through the droids 'neck' removing the head, then forcing it's body to fly into the ceiling.

"Error code 4-0-4 Operation System not found... Failing... please insert CPU...."

As Shadow delivered the final blow, you could sense fear coming of the droid. When the head was removed, the fear diapered, and there was nothing.

When Ansel fell to the ground grunting in pain, Sek turned to see what happened. Without a word, he sprinted over to the collection of bloody muscles, placing his hand over him, and restoring most of his wounds, but some of the smaller ones remand.

Mostly down the hall way, the `pirates turned the corner. They took cover, and are about to start firing.

As you stop choking on your own blood you hear the voice again, "How dare he! You do not need help, you are the most powerful thing in the universe!
Kill Him.

Shadow let his scythe morph back into an armlet and knelt beside Ansel to heal his smaller wounds using the light. "Aach-Ti, you alright? Banged up at all?"

Ansel rose to his feet, and spat out a gob of blood. He glanced around, searching for another target. There had to be something- anything- that he could fight.

Aach-Ti turns and says, "I am ok, but there are more pirates!"
He telekineticlly picks up one of the pirates and throws him at the other. However, the second pirate falls to the ground, avoiding his weaponized comrade. He takes a few shots down the hall, hitting Ansel in the pack of the head, not hurting him. Shadow cleared off any of the smaller wounds from Ansel.

The pirate who shot at Ansel quickly found a massive fist in what used to be his face.

Aach-Ti figured the other two could handle the pirates. Checking in with Mrs. Blake and then scanning the rest of the ship, he figured their work here was done.

Shadow teleported into the other room and grabbed the pirate he had thrown by the collar, then teleported back. "Aach-Ti, you said you wanted us to save one." He threw the pirate towards the Crinid.

Sek prepared to charge at the pirates, but Ansel flew in and decapitated the pirate who shot him with a punch. Meanwhile, Shadow forcibly brought the other pirate to Aach-Ti. Sek aimed his weapon at the pirate saying, "Move and you'll regret it!"
The masked pirate spoke, "Keskemolotata, kus mu rahma toneyh! Kekslo Toonee!! Kramma Soket!" He seemed to be afraid of Aach-Ti.

Loosly translated he said, "My creator, you have forsaken my to the will of the devil himself! Damn you Keslo!*looks directly at you* Damn you Emperor old of the Stars!

You sense out for any other remaining life. You find none. However, you can feel consciousness from the decapitated droid.
When you check in with Mrs. Blake she says, "Find out what you can over there, I am still trying to locate the other telepath.

The same voice continues, but his time there is anger in it.
"These cattle are not your equal, destroy them in a furry!"
This time, you can feel your anger deepening, but it is from an outside influence.

Ansel ground his teeth together, and stomped away in the first direction he could find. "I'm gonna go tear apart the engines on this piece of shit." He growled as he stalked off. Who are you? You dare to believe you may command me? I am the oncoming storm, the herald of death, and the only true force made flesh! The only being fit to give me orders is myself!

His task complete and his companions occupied, Shadow began to search the ship, looking for loot or anything that may be useful.

"Sek, take him inside of the ship.

Ansel, do not wreck this thing yet.
There might be a trap or two hidden around here.
They are pirates after all.

Besides, we may need a ship soon."

Aach-Ti said, looking towards the head of the droid.
If it had a consciousness..
Probing into it's mind, he attempts to glean as much information as possible before the figure dies.

Now that you focus more on the droid, you can tell that it's actively thinking, "I can't die here... I had so much to live for...If only I was not bound to this machine's will...I should have never taken Master Keslo's offer. No! I am not a tool, I am my own!"
The consciousness does not fade at all, but only lingers.

Sek nods to the crinis and grabs the pirate by his shirt. Walking past the droid's body, then stops.
"Hey Aach-Ti Why are there voices in my head that I don't recognize?"

You phase in and out of the likely rooms that might have usefull things. other then than the mundane, you did find speacial equipment. Weapons to be exact. Most of them seem to be The Same weapon used to injure Aach-Ti

"You have yet to realize your importance, haven't you? You can barely comprehend why you where created. Yourdestiny is mine to control, Savage."

Ansel roars aloud, and slams a fist into a nearby wall. "Insolence! Why I was created is no longer important! All that matters is that I am the most incredible weapon in the history of the universe! I am beyond your control- From anyone's control! I will do only as I see fit!" Ansel began stalking the halls. Someone was here, someone was invading his head, and he was going to murder them. Painfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back