HEROES { OOC | Hero Creation }

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 23 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignore that post that I deleted, just completely ignore it forget I brought it up.
I am confusing my self, had a really off morning and I am confusing others characters and my characters today and I am just a mess so please pay no mind to that post...

Meant to comment that Armageddon's ability isn't necessarily manipulation of heaven and hell, he pretty
much just unleashes some kind of unknown energy that goes beyond imagination, not as over-powered
as it seems trust me. But it is considered to be like having heaven and hell dropped on you at the same time by those who have experienced his wrath.

Other than this I am pretty much alright now.

Ummm, yeah you kinda went on about my character.
Apology accepted and you are forgiven but please remember
whose are whose next time. But about my CS you are right,
you did leave off one of my abilities which is super-Senses,
indeed by comic category as commented before by Shadows.
I didn't notice, missed the update. But yes I appreciate it having been
brought to my attention even if it was by mistake, I appreciate it.

"Right now, you have two options; Option 1: Come quietly and I beat the shit out of you before arresting you. Option 2: Resist and you die. You have about 15 seconds to answer."
unbc_wolf1701d_by_kai_choo_d8n2bqc_by_wolf1701d-d8rk4s4.jpg

(With black hair, a tan skin tone, and minus the scarsj.)

Desmond_AC3_concept.jpg

(Minus the hidden blades and Assassin's Creed seal/symbol/logo. However, he does wear shades with his Hero Attire.)

Name:

Jason Cortez

Title:

Fusion

Sex:

Male

Origin:

United States (Hispanic American)

Abilities:

Ionikinesis (Plasma Manipulation)

Weapons:

- Kamas: Made of a highly conductive metal
DEDualKamas.png

- Glock 23 .40 with suppressor

Sexual Preference:

Bisexual

FBI agent and vigilante

Personality:

WIP

History:

WIP

Strengths:

- Determined and extremely stubborn
- Skilled fighter
- Skilled investigator
- Master interrogator
- Strong
- Strong-willed

Weakness:

- Self-doubt
- Closed-spaces
- Smokes a little but he's in the process of quitting

Fears:

- Failing to take care and protect his little brother, Alex
- Claustrophobic
- Losing control of his powers
- Hurting others with his powers

Relationships:

TBA

Other:

- His most common nickname is 'Jay'.
- He lives an apartment in Sunnyside, Queens with his 12 year old brother, Alexander Cortez.
- Will mutter a few Spanish words/curses when annoyed, irritated, angry, pissed, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm, yeah you kinda went on about my character.
Apology accepted and you are forgiven but please remember
whose are whose next time. But about my CS you are right,
you did leave off one of my abilities which is super-Senses,
indeed by comic category as commented before by Shadows.
I didn't notice, missed the update. But yes I appreciate it having been
brought to my attention even if it was by mistake, I appreciate it.

I figured all of them would have better senses considering their less human so I didn't have to neccessarily put that down.

Are we allowed to make character sheets for civilians?

Sorry, but I have to say it. He's a hunk

• Love
Reactions: Lord President Nick
Are you making a CS for his son, as well? :3

After you've tallied the characters could you let us know so I can know whether or not it is safe to create the boss of Rant and Immortal's syndicate/circuit/gang/mafia/cult

tumblr_mpgubnjLpb1rrzwfeo1_500.gif

"Hello~ Are you part of the bad side~?"

:: Name ::
"Well~ My name is Angelique Pleasure to meet ya~!!!"
Angelique Beaumont

:: Title ::
"Well I guess people call me several things but I can't remember what the most common one was... Hmm..... Give me a second~"
Twilight Angel

:: Age ::
"Haha~ I am a bit young I guess some would like to say~"

:: Sex ::
"Well I guess I am whatever you decide~ But maybe I am female~? Or maybe I am a male~? Who am I~? What am I~? Sorry just teasing you~ It is pretty obvious what gender I am~"
Female

suigintou___rozen_maiden_2013_pv_by_scribbles99-d6377vc.gif

"Let's have a little fun you and I~"

:: Origin ::
"Well~ Bonjour~"
France

:: Abilities ::
"Hehe well I have something called Twilight Manipulation~"
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Twilight_Manipulation

User can create, shape and manipulate twilight, mixed essence of light and darkness.

In some worlds Twilight is also an access to the Twilight Realm, an alternate dimension of sort which can also be considered a "Shadow World", of which has some mirror-style influence on the "Light World" depending on what happens in the Twilight Realm, as it is a world between light and dark. Any objects or area covered in twilight may also be transformed based on the nature of the said objects.

Some of the limitations that may be applied is that the user; may be unable to create twilight energy, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources. Furthermore the user may be weak against powerful light and darkness if not trained properly.

"Well that is a bit more general but I should probably talk about my self for a bit~ Take it away~"

Angelique is able to manipulate the power into her wings, the larger her wings the more power that she is using at the time, it is a physical representation of how much power is being used due to the fact that she holds a straight face when she is fighting. Furthermore she uses rune's when she starts to use further spells which can not be uttered by a couple of words that seem to be a jumble of mess to others.

tumblr_mqy0cvn00J1r9p34po1_500.gif

"Hehe~ Like my wings~?"

:: History ::
"Tsk tsk~ Sorry my dears~"
~ Shall be revealed through the RP ~

:: Strengths ::
"Oh~? My strengths~? Well allow me to have a moment my dears~"
~ Has problems with working with a team and tends to go off on her own, but only with people that she doesn't like or doesn't know. People she does know she is able to work well with them ~
~ The larger her wings get the more tired she get's, they are not used for flying purposes and are only for appearance but it does allow her to see more shadows and creatures. More of that shall be explained in the RP ~
~ By the time she has to start writing out Runes her wings will have shrunk due to the fact that it doesn't use too much magical power and due to that despite needing people to protect her or to find a way to protect herself during this process she is able to regain her magical powers slowly and re-energise ~

tumblr_mqvuz75ubb1qbvovho1_500.gif

"It's alright for me to be tired~"

:: Relationships ::
"Well~ I have several relationships~ Some more intimate than others~ Hehe~"
~ Shall be filled out later ~

tumblr_mrof0mE8uk1qa94xto1_500.gif

"See you soon~ My lovelies~"
okay this is my first good

tumblr_moo07g0WSd1rvva9so1_500.gif

"What?"

:: Name ::
"And you are?"
~ Eugene Beaumont ~

:: Title ::
"What title? Why are you talking to me?"
~ Holy Vampire ~

:: Age ::
"Who. Are. You."
~ 18 ~

:: Sex ::
"Can't you see?"
~ Male ~

:: Origin ::
"You ask too many questions."
~ France ~

tumblr_monrdmuvbK1rphzx6o2_500.gif

"Why are you still here?"

:: Abilities ::
"Go. Away."
~ Sound Manipulation ~

User can create, shape and manipulate sound, a periodic disturbance of the medium (air, ground, water, etc) that radiates outward in straight lines in the form of a pressure wave. The effect these waves produce upon the ear is perceived as sound. From the point of view of physics, sound is considered to be the waves of vibratory motion themselves, whether or not they are heard by the human ear.
User can mimic, intensify, hush, and distort, as well warp, strengthen, echo, speed up, and slow down sound, using it as a powerful physical force and high-speed movement.

At low frequencies, sound is potentially fatal to living beings by causing internal damage, while high frequencies cannot be heard by normal humans but can be used for sonar-like effects. Since sound vibrations can travel through the air, ground, water and any form of medium, defense by using physical barriers is difficult. The vibrations can also affect at a molecular level.

In essence, sound is an invisible, deadly weapon and a versatile tool.

tumblr_mktjc3I0gL1rphzx6o2_500.gif

"I asked you to leave."

:: History ::
"Mind your own beez wax."
~ Shall be revealed through the RP ~

:: Strengths ::
"What is this? Why the hell are you asking all of this?"
~ Is able to hear sounds that are coming from over a 5 mile radius, although it is easier to hear things when they are closer but he is still able to get something rather clear at around 4 miles, but of course that takes a lot of strength. When he uses too much of his powers and tries to listen too hard his ears begin to bleed. It doesn't case anything severely damaging but it does mean that his listening powers are halted for a little while ~
~
His ears are very sensitive and when the area around him gets too noisy he finds himself starting to get migraines and headaches ~
~
The vibrations of the earth can be somewhat felt through his feet although when he places his ear to the ground he can hear everything within 8 mile radius clearly, such as footsteps and other such things. He is unable to hear conversations or other such matters. ~

:: Relationships ::
"Go away."
~ Shall be filled out later ~

tumblr_monqxcZWBK1r012yho2_500.gif

"You finally leaving? Good."
and my second good. I will get my one bad guy up soon~ they are using plant manipulation and I know I have already asked to reserve it ages ago but I am just saying again~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DarkestMorning
Alright.. Fleshed out all my details on Predator. Going back to make sure I didn't leave anything out on Daydream or MM, now.

No civilians because... Its a hero vs. Villain rp

Status
Not open for further replies.