Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 23 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What you're reaction to Mo? No, I'm just writing a bunch so I'm going through my list of threads seeing what's dead, what I've missed, etc. I'm pretty up to date here @Become

Sorry guys! I got really busy on my end, so I'm probably going to drop out. Feel free to kill off my characters or take them over or whatever! Thanks for having me though! :D

I have to drop out too. Sorry!

This summer is starting off pretty sucky.

Mine hasn't even started yet

Awww everyone's dropping TTnTT

@ShiroKiyoshi

Because i probably wasn't clear enough in my post:

1. Sara actually sent out two waves of energy. One as Immortal charged at her, and the other as a follow up. Basically one intent on throwing him off, and the other immediately following to push him back.
2. Moreover, the bulk of damage from them would be from impact. I actually have to give better definition to said projections.

And

3. I'm still getting the sense of being powerplayed. If you feel I did it to you, I'll be more careful with my wording in the future.

Reactions: Sinopa
yeah I felt my post was a bit sketch when I did it, but you also have to consider Mo has a trained fighting backgound and neither of our attacks are strong enough to move out of the range of his tethered blade. Aside from this he is immortal; blessed with the ability to superheal(I though how immortal characters are normally portrayed was too OP.)

So in the post Sara has stumbled and Mo had already started running after he initially attacked meaning he was close, in a defensive stance like before, but he can only block one arm because an X block prevents movement of one arm. He disables one hand, but is caught by the other. He heals and whips her as he talks. Knowing he can't die he leaves his wounded opponent alive and turns his back.

@Become

Another thing to note she was only whipped for a small duration because he doesn't want to harm her.

Most characters here couldn't beat Mo in Close Combat because of his ability to heal on the spot and his knowledge in Tai Chi. If you kill him and he revives next to you he could easily disable a limb.

In Sara's defense; There is none. You haven't responded the outcome would still be the same. Mo walks away, but your characters condition is up to how there ability compares to Mo's reflexes and their tolerance to pain.

Last edited:
Certain situations can allow one to surprise even an experienced fighter, and Sara could be just as experienced as Mo. Also it even states it in the rules "No God Modding" Become already mentioned your god modding before.

When did I god mod before this is my first fight. And the only battle scene.

I cut his hair initiating the fight. He insulted me. The fight started and Mo flips over him and lands a hit. Sara stumbles back, Mo has begun to charge while she is off balance(She has not gone far Mo only kneed her and an axe kick is downward). Mo stops one charge and instead of blocking the second stabs her thigh. (Sara has yet to react to the stab or hand function). Mo revives and yanks his blade out of her thigh and back at it until he comes to a stand and halts. (Sara has not reacted to the blade). Mo walks away.

@Sinopa

When did I god mod before this is my first fight. And the only battle scene.

I cut his hair initiating the fight. He insulted me. The fight started and Mo flips over him and lands a hit. Sara stumbles back, Mo has begun to charge while she is off balance(She has not gone far Mo only kneed her and an axe kick is downward). Mo stops one charge and instead of blocking the second stabs her thigh. (Sara has yet to react to the stab or hand function). Mo revives and yanks his blade out of her thigh and back at it until he comes to a stand and halts. (Sara has not reacted to the blade). Mo walks away.

@Sinopa

You've essentially godmodded every post you've made in our encounter.

In your first series of attacks, you also finished with kicking Sara away from you. She stumbled back some ways. While Immortal was busy delivering his little speech to her, she regained stability. When he charged again, she released her first wave, and then immediately released the second as a follow up; if he's attacking the wrist, then Sara's arm is already out and the wave from the right hand released on him, and followed up by the second wave. At the very least he's getting a residual effect from the right hand, and has taken the left in full (the latter at your admission).

Everything through that is squared away. But from stabbing the leg through whipping her with the tethered blade has carried the air of forcing hits, as the way your posts have gone have been implying that Sara has simply taken no preventative action on her own part, and taken damage. Your first series of attacks was especially evident if that, as the extent of success of each move was dependent on the attack that preceded it. It's simply that your posts have been implying that all of Mo's attacks have been doing all of the damage they intended without giving me the proper written window to have Sara divert.

I see. Well, I apologize my intention was that you'd reply saying she dodged or something. And one thing I don't understand; "has carried the air of forcing hits"? Do you mean how I said to block would only mean sacrificing your arms? Because its not false if you're being whipped with a blade you can't do much about it cutting you, but its possible to control where it is.

But, I admit I am at fault for not creating that space required for Sara to react. Most likely her most open spot would be after Mo has been disabled, but really this is the only GodMod post because you were able to react to the first two. And its because I only threw one attack allowing you to react where as I attempted numerous ones here.

@Become I edited it. Just took out the attacks after Immortal revives. I also didn't address your energy issue. In the post I just say he is electrocuted so whatever happened is accounted for, must've slipped past you.

NO God modding. You can say in your post something that they've already stated the character is doing but be careful.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.