Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 23 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I added both the hero and villain CS to that post.

You just needed to copy and paste her character sheets and then cut out all the bits that are the answers

Last edited by a moderator:
Her cs. I'm a girl.
I thought it would be easier for me to fill it out as I went so people had a general idea of what I wanted and I didn't have to make another post later on.
I also want more heroes than villains right now because I know everyone would want to play a villain because there so much to play.
I'm still accepting.

Her cs. I'm a girl.
I thought it would be easier for me to fill it out as I went so people had a general idea of what I wanted and I didn't have to make another post later on.
I also want more heroes than villains right now because I know everyone would want to play a villain because there so much to play.
I'm still accepting.
SORRY SORRY!!!!!!!

Also I am going to make two heroes and a villain~ My first CS was a hero and I am going to make another hero before my villain~

:: EDIT :: I already reserved these powers but my hero will be sound and my villain plant

Her cs. I'm a girl.
I'm still accepting.
Ahh, my apologies. ^^;

Either way, super excited to see how this pans out! The characters thus far all seem very intriguing.

tumblr_moo07g0WSd1rvva9so1_500.gif

"What?"

:: Name ::
"And you are?"
~ Eugene Beaumont ~

:: Title ::
"What title? Why are you talking to me?"
~ Holy Vampire ~

:: Age ::
"Who. Are. You."
~ 18 ~

:: Sex ::
"Can't you see?"
~ Male ~

:: Origin ::
"You ask too many questions."
~ France ~

tumblr_monrdmuvbK1rphzx6o2_500.gif

"Why are you still here?"

:: Abilities ::
"Go. Away."
~ Sound Manipulation ~

User can create, shape and manipulate sound, a periodic disturbance of the medium (air, ground, water, etc) that radiates outward in straight lines in the form of a pressure wave. The effect these waves produce upon the ear is perceived as sound. From the point of view of physics, sound is considered to be the waves of vibratory motion themselves, whether or not they are heard by the human ear.
User can mimic, intensify, hush, and distort, as well warp, strengthen, echo, speed up, and slow down sound, using it as a powerful physical force and high-speed movement.

At low frequencies, sound is potentially fatal to living beings by causing internal damage, while high frequencies cannot be heard by normal humans but can be used for sonar-like effects. Since sound vibrations can travel through the air, ground, water and any form of medium, defense by using physical barriers is difficult. The vibrations can also affect at a molecular level.

In essence, sound is an invisible, deadly weapon and a versatile tool.

tumblr_mktjc3I0gL1rphzx6o2_500.gif

"I asked you to leave."

:: History ::
"Mind your own beez wax."
~ Shall be revealed through the RP ~

:: Strengths ::
"What is this? Why the hell are you asking all of this?"
~ Is able to hear sounds that are coming from over a 5 mile radius, although it is easier to hear things when they are closer but he is still able to get something rather clear at around 4 miles, but of course that takes a lot of strength. When he uses too much of his powers and tries to listen too hard his ears begin to bleed. It doesn't case anything severely damaging but it does mean that his listening powers are halted for a little while ~
~
His ears are very sensitive and when the area around him gets too noisy he finds himself starting to get migraines and headaches ~
~
The vibrations of the earth can be somewhat felt through his feet although when he places his ear to the ground he can hear everything within 8 mile radius clearly, such as footsteps and other such things. He is unable to hear conversations or other such matters. ~

:: Relationships ::
"Go away."
~ Shall be filled out later ~

tumblr_monqxcZWBK1r012yho2_500.gif

"You finally leaving? Good."

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I just realised something.. I think I used the villain character sheet for my first character sheet... i want them to be a hero....

tumblr_mkr108s4d51r1apboo1_500.gif

"What?"

:: Name ::
"And you are?"
Hibiki Liron Tsukino

:: Title ::
"What title? Why are you talking to me?"
Holy Vampire

:: Age ::
"Who. Are. You."

:: Sex ::
"Can't you see?"
Male

:: Origin ::
"You ask too many questions."
Japanese and Greek

tumblr_monrdmuvbK1rphzx6o2_500.gif

:: Abilities ::
"Go. Away."
~ Sound Manipulation ~

User can create, shape and manipulate sound, a periodic disturbance of the medium (air, ground, water, etc) that radiates outward in straight lines in the form of a pressure wave. The effect these waves produce upon the ear is perceived as sound. From the point of view of physics, sound is considered to be the waves of vibratory motion themselves, whether or not they are heard by the human ear.
User can mimic, intensify, hush, and distort, as well warp, strengthen, echo, speed up, and slow down sound, using it as a powerful physical force and high-speed movement.

At low frequencies, sound is potentially fatal to living beings by causing internal damage, while high frequencies cannot be heard by normal humans but can be used for sonar-like effects. Since sound vibrations can travel through the air, ground, water and any form of medium, defense by using physical barriers is difficult. The vibrations can also affect at a molecular level.

In essence, sound is an invisible, deadly weapon and a versatile tool.

:: Weapons ::
"What is with these questions?"

Sexual Preference:

Work Place:

Personality:

History:

Strengths:

Weakness:
Fears:

Relationships:

W.I.P​
Sonokinesis is an awesome power!

I just realised something.. I think I used the villain character sheet for my first character sheet... i want them to be a hero....
Nah, you used the right sheet.

I don't think Im really interests me anymore tbh. Nothing personal.

It's fine, just delete the Cs'

Blade-Master-and-Lunatic-Psyker-elsword-37010058-600-495.jpg

[glow=blue]Hero Profiles[/glow]

"Rant"

file.jpg

Name:
Silvestro "Silver" Savva
Title:
"Rant"
Sex:
Male
Origin:

Puerto Rico
tumblr_n6g3s9AIQ51rl08zzo6_1280.jpg

Abilities:
Silver gained superhuman strength and small regenerative abilities, enough to heal from a knife wound rather quickly. His strength is rivaled by none, able to leap over buildings and punch them down equally. Silver can lift 50 times his own body weight (183lbs).
Weapons:
Silver
Sexual Preference:
Silver does not partake in "Love" of any kind, friendship is considered a hard ideal for him.
Work Place:
By day he is in the ring, by night Silver works with a drug circuit supplying unknown things willingly to its destined recipient.
Personality:
Silver's personality can be described as unpredictable, reckless, and insane. He is an impulsive character who does everything on a whim and without very much evidence.
History:

Silver's full name is Silvestro Albatross Savva. Silver was born into the Russian mob and a well off family, his cradle was decorated with silver and gold when he was born. His mother wanted nothing to do with the Russian mob, but she loved his father and thus stuck with him until Silver's birth. Upon Silver's first birthday his father already had goals set for him to carry on a new legacy in the family; the life of a criminal. Silver's mother found out his father's intention after over hearing a talk that his father thought his wife wouldn't mind. He was dead wrong. Silver's mom packed up in secret and waited for the perfect opportunity to kill Silver's dad, but as luck would have it, he was killed in a fight and she didn't have to get her hands dirty. Silver's mom then acted quickly pulling funds from her husbands account and paying off all of her expenses for the trip to her supposed safe haven "Puerto Rico". Silver grew up here for a while eventually getting caught up in the Hispanic gangs and learning their language; both Spanish and stoner.

When Silver was old enough to graduate high school he got half his college semesters paid for on an academic scholarship, he attended and graduated from a college in NYC. Silver would continue to pursue boxing, until his past caught up with him. It'd be late one night that he would be confronted with three men, one pointing a gun at him, they threatened his life to get him to work in distributing their product and being there to see that matters got attended to personally.

Strengths:
Silver is good with criminal activity and pointing it out, he is also good in hand-to-hand fights.
Weakness:
Isn't very book smart and can't handle pressure very well, usually resorting to brute force even in something as simple as a chess game.
Fears:

Spiders and Heights

Relationships:
None[\glow]
"Immortal"

tumblr_inline_na7xocEvgx1syjc4d.png

Name:
Mo Prosper
Title:
"Immortal"
Sex:
Male
Origin:
New York City, New York

BladeMasterfull1234700.jpg

Abilities:
Mo gained the ability of immortality. Nothing can kill him, but he can be hurt, sliced, diced, shot, pierced, choked, drugged, and whatever else. Mo however will always come back.
Weapons:
His sword.
Sexual Preference:
Mo is straight.
Work Place:
Cafe register by day, by night Mo works in the same drug syndicate as Silver and with Silver.
Personality:
Mo is known to be stoic, but ambitious. His personality is quite the oddity.
History:

Mo has no special history. He was an "A", "B" student and never got in trouble, single mom, nothing special. Nothing ever happened it irked him at how boring his life was proving to be. Until that meteor landed on him, that day life was no longer boring, it was scary. That day Mo was imply walking home and was hit, there was no exposition, no rising action, just splat. Right there many people presumed he had died along with the others underneath it, but he was alive for a week and died of hunger then came back alive to see the large rock being lifted off of him. He was tested and observed, proven completely healthy. Then he was everywhere "The Boy Who Survived the Meteor, Immortal?", Mo became attached to that idea of Immortal and saw his chance at making life exciting. He began to study Tai-Chi supporting the hobby with a cafe job. When he felt comfortable he dressed for the occasion and headed out to make the name Immortal known, but his first run in was a failure and got him a job in what he was trying to stop.

Strengths:
He can't die and is basically a human shield in that aspect. He can hold his own in a fight, if someone doesn't unexpectedly pull a gun on him.
Weakness:
Not very wise and extremely Naive, getting him and his allies into trouble often.
Fears:

The pain of a nuke.

Relationships:
None

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Finishes my last two CS(s)!

9081717f61c7434bc87c8828848792cb.jpg
Name:
Sofia Ambrose
Title:
None
Sex:
Female
Origin:

Edinburgh Scotland

Abilities:
Sofia has the ability to heal. She has rapid healing and she can also heal other people.
Weapons:
Sofia doesn't use weapons. She doesn't like hurting other people. She believes in peace and prosperity.
Sexual Preference:
Straight
Work Place:
Library

Personality:
Sofia is kind, generous, selfless, and doesn't believe that war is to come. She wishes peace and prosperity to the world and tries to be the one to make the people around her smile no matter what. She doesn't believe everything that is going on. She thinks their all just losing their minds. When she realizes that this is all really happening, she only wants to heal the others.
History:

Sofia was born in Edinburgh, Scotland, her mother Scottish her father British. They weren't the riches but they weren't living on the streets. Her mother was an actress and her father was a singer. Sofia ended up doing dance and she really enjoyed it. When she was ten, her mother died after getting sick and her father hung himself. She was forced to move to America where her aunt and uncle lived.
When she got the ability to heal, she was determined to protect the ones she loves. She couldn't let anyone else die because of her. She wasn't given a really strong power like telekinesis or pyrokinesis but she would still fight until the day she dies.

Strengths:
She doesn't have many strengths. She responds well to light though
Weakness:
Darkness, fire, electricity, etc.
Fears:

The dark
Relationships:
None. Just her aunt and uncle.​

Status
Not open for further replies.